Part 32

Kriti pov

Today darshan is inviting his 'friends' to watch some football games and I invited Aliyah.

There is a knock at the door and I know it's Aliyah so I go running down.
"Hey girl" Aliyah screams running into my arms.
"Hey Bitch" I say hugging her back. Then the bitch hits me.

"What the fuck" I say confused
"Just because you marry some hot guy does not mean you stop talking to
your best friend" She says staring sternly at me.
This bitch scares me.

"I know I know I'm sorry," I say
"Hey who is at the- Oh hey Aliyah," Teddy says eye fucking Aliyah.
"Hello Tejas," She says. The sexual tension.
Ugh, would be so cute together.

Wait I have an idea.

"Omg Aliyah I'm so sorry I and darshan have plans tomorrow night so we can't go watch that movie," I say in a sad voice
"What mov-" Aliyah starts but I interrupt her.
"But we still have the tickets so Teddy are you free tomorrow night?" I say looking toward him.

"i... Um yes" he says stuttering
"Great pick her up tomorrow it's a date," I say happily.
"Who is going on a date?" darshan questions walking up to us standing behind me.
"Unfortunately I and Aliyah can't go out tomorrow night because of our plans," I say
"What plan-" darshan begins but I slightly elbow him in the stomach, thankfully he got the hint.

"Oh yes sorry for ruining the plans but I haven't spent time with my wife for a while," He says kissing my head.
"So I gave the tickets to Teddy so he can go with Aliyah"

"Um, ye I will pick you up at 9:30?" Teddy questions.
"see you then," she says blushing
"Ok bye guys," I say dragging Aliyah up the stairs.
"We are watching the game in the cinema room" darshan calls after us
"Ok" I scream back taking Aliyah to my room.

"Bitch what the fuck" Aliyah questions as I close the door.
"Aliyah I know you like him and he likes you. So I decided to get you two together" I say strolling into darshan's Wardrobe.
"But kri"
"No buts. Now let's have some fun" I say pulling out a box of booze.

Third-person POV

darshan and his men were on the edge of their seats as they watch India vs Pakistan football game.

"Ok, all he has to do is miss," Tejas says with excitement in his voice.

And lucky for then Pakistan lost that penalty leaving India to win.

"YES"
"TAKE THE BITCHES"
"WE WON FUCKERS"
The room was filled with excitement.

After all the men except darshan, Tejas and Dixon had gone they decided to check on the girls.

As soon as they walked in they see empty bottles of vodka, Tequila you name it.

"His dick is like too big," A very drunk kriti says to her also a drunk best friend.
"Ans he calls me mommy" kriti continues as they had not seen or heard the men enter the room in their drunk stance.

"Mommy huh?" Dixon questions causing the girls to look at them in shock.
"kriti, what is this?" darshan says motioning to the drunk girls
"What," A very confused kriti says.

"Never mind. Tejas, please take Aliyah to a guest bedroom please" darshan says letting out a breath.
"Come on Aliyah," Tejas says walking over to the drunk girl picking him up.
"Hey Tejas if you take advantage of her I will chop your dick off," kriti says warning him

"I wouldn't do something like that" Tejas says reassuringly.
"Bye bitch" Aliyah says waving at kriti.
"Byeeee love you," she tells Aliyah before she was taken out of the room.
"I love Drunk kriti," Dixon says trying to laugh.

"Omg hey dick didn't see you there," kriti says in shock.
"Grey get out," darshan says closing the door as soon as he leaves.

"kriti where did you find this" darshan says picking up the empty bottles.
"Your closet," She says pointing toward it.
"You shouldn't be drinking your underage" darshan says causing kriti to burst into laughter.

"raval your a Mafia leader who own guns and drugs, you also kill and kidnap people. My drinking is not a problem" kriti says

"How was your night" kriti questions leaning on her elbows cupping her face and swinging her feet behind her.

"Inida won," darshan says removing his shirt.
"OMG are we going to have happy sex!" kriti says
"No we can't I'm bleeding," she says disappointed
"Where! are you hurt?!" darshan says in worry
"No, I'm not hurt idiot. My vagina is bleeding"
She tells him.
"Oh. Don't do that again kria you scared me" darshan says walking towards her.

"Yeah you should have seen your face," kriti says laughing.

darshan loves her laugh.

"Ok get up we need to shower," darshan says pulling kriti up.
"Nooooo my vagina is bleeding," She says whining.
"I don't care now come on"

The shower was filled with darshan
leaving small pecks on Alessandra's lips. But drunk kriti has to ruin the cute moment by slapping darshan's Ass.

The slap was so loud you probably heard it
from a mile away.

"kriti what the fuck" He says but kriti had already run out of the shower laughing.

"darshuuu " kriti says as they were getting ready for bed.
"Yes my love" he answers
"What happened with you dad. You guys were screaming in the office" She says eagerly for an answer.
"I will tell you when your sober, but let's just say you're going to need bodyguards with you when you leave the house," darshan says sternly

"Nooooo I don't want a bodyguard what if he" she immediately stops herself.
"OMG WHAT IF HE IS NOT THE PERSON PRONOUNS. WHAT IS THE PERSON GOES BY SHE OR THEY OR MANGO. DARSHAN PLEASE DON'T CANCEL ME" kriti says with worry in her voice.

"No one is cancelling you now let's get some sleep, my love," darshan says opening his arms for her to snuggle in.

END OF PART 32