Part 27

Darshan pov

As I enter her from the back she lets out a loud moan. I continued to thrust into her at an unimaginable speed. I feel my balls roughly clapping again her pussy.

"Your such a Good girl kria," I say into her ear before kissing he neck as I continued my rough pounding.
I would try to slow down but she felt so good.
"Baby I can't" She breathes out
Fuck the way she moans baby.
"Yes, you can. Take my dick baby" I say continuing my thrusts.

kriti's face is sweating and tears are streaming down from the pleasure.
"Only I can fuck you like this"

"OH Fuck darshan," she screams out

I look down to see my dick moving in and out rapidly. My eyes move to her Ass

"Fuck kria this ass," I say squeezing on my cheek and landing a firm spank on it. Cause her to moan again.
"My baby like it rough do you? because if you do this is not even half of it"

There are indeed thousands of Sex fantasies I want to have with kria, some include vibrators, the knife plays gunplay but I will just get her warmed up first.

"darshan I'm going to" a moan cut her off
"Are you going to cum for me?" I say before bringing my finger to her clit and started to play with it. Circling my fingers on her clit and pounding into her tight hole as she let out moan after moan, Screaming my name. What else could a man want?

"darshan I'm cumming" she says
"Cum for me Kitten cum all over my dick" She moaned at my new nickname for her and let out her release.

I continued to pound into her and I still have not reached my climax.
"darshu please slow down," she says bringing her hand behind her and onto my hips so she can try to slow me down.
"I'm sorry love but I have to cum too," I say pounding into her harder.

I finally released my seed into her whole. We don't use protection so the chances of her getting pregnant are high.

I pull out and watch as she winces from the missing warmth in her. I watch as she slowly closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Kriti pov
Slowly I start to wake up and- wow this pillow is extremely comfortable. Then my pillow starts to move., Huh. I feel something stroking my back softly.

Opening my eyes I jolt up to see I was laying in the arms of my husband completely naked.

But being Naked is not what shocked me.

What Shocked me is that darshan is Wearing Glasses.

"Good morning or should I say afternoon," darshan says Smirking I ignore his comment and say.
"What the-," I say before letting out a laugh.
"darshan, why are you wearing glasses?" I say between laughs. He just stares down at me in amusement.

"Wait I wanna try them on," I say before reaching up and grabbing the glasses, and putting them on.

As I put on the glasses I squint my eyes.
"You have shit eyesight, raval," I say and I heard him let out a laugh.
He should laugh more.

"give them back you will mess up your eyesight," he says before removing the glasses from me.
"And stop calling me by my last name kapoor"

we both let out a laugh.
"Alright let's go down and eat," he says before giving a light spank on my ass
"Hey"
"What you liked it earlier," he says with a smirk in his voice
"Oh and about earlier did I go to rough"
he says with worry in his voice.
"No darshan you didn't, Plus I liked it"

"Oh so you like it rough like that, I will keep it in mind for next time," He says with mischief in his voice.
I slowly try to get up but the pain is all I feel in my bottom half.
"You ok?" darshan questions
"Just fine," I say before limping off into the bathroom.

"Want me to help you in the shower kria?"
"Very funny darshu"
"You didn't answer my question"
"I'm fine"

After having a much-needed shower I limp out of the bathroom and into my closet.
Putting on some undergarments, grey shorts, tank top, and hoodie I head back into the room.
There sat Carlos who was wearing a white t-shirt and black sweatpants.

When Carlos noticed me he got up and pointed toward the door motioning for us to leave

Over the weeks of my recovery, darshan has been nothing but a sweetheart. At first, I was being a bitch but he never snapped at me. He even let me have Aliyah over, which cause Tejas to give her lovey-dovey eyes. I ship.

But I am slowly forgiving him. No, I don't LIKE him but I don't hate him anymore either.

"kriti" he calls out
"yea?"
"I was thinking how about I take you on a date. We have not gone on a real date" He says playing with his hands. Aww was he nervous?

"I would love to raval"
"Really?!" he says surprised
"Yes now let's go downstairs I am hungry as fuck" I say grabbing his hand and dragging him down.

As we walk into the kitchen there sat Tejas and Dick talking with a cup of coffee in each of their hands.

They both turned to look up and a small smirk is plastered on Dick's face.
"You too had fun," he says laughing and staring at my neck. Shit Hickeys. My cheeks instantly heat up

I could see Tejas trying to hold his laughter.

"Shut up don't be jealous we are getting action and you two aren't," darshan says pointing at both.

"Hey I get action," Dick says his voice going higher.
"Sure you do dick," I say laughing

"Stop calling me that" he complaints
"Hey I want a nickname" Tejas complains
"How about Teddy?" I suggest
"Why Teddy," he says confused
"I don't know but you look like you give good hugs so Teddy"
"I love it," Teddy says smiling

END OF PART 27