Part 20

Darshan pov

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. To make things better my gorgeous wife was there sleeping next to me in nothing but a white t-shirt t I put her in the night before.

After starting at my beautiful wife, I got up and had a shower. When I came back out in nothing but a towel around my waist, I thought I should wake kria up.

"kriti, wake up" I whisper to her while playing with her hair.

"Hm" she mumbles
"kria come on"
"Ok I'm up"

She slowly sat up and started me up and down. I knew she was checking me out.

"Take a picture it will last longer"
"Maybe I will," she says smugly

This Woman.

She tries to get up but winces.
"What's wrong" I smugly ask
I know damn well I had fucked her brains out yesterday, but that was me going easy on her.

"Do you need help walking?"
"Fuck of raval," She says

I could hear her smirking at my last man.

"kapoor let me carry you to the bathroom"
"I can manage," she tells me.

She got up from her bed. As she tried to take her first step she was literally about to fall. But luckily, I caught her in time.

"Stop being stubborn and let me carry you"
"Ugh fine"

I slowly lift her bridal style and take her to the bathroom.

"Should I run you a bath?" I ask her
"Even if I say no, you are still going to do it? Aren't you?"
"True" I reply

I had left kriti in the bath to clean herself and went to get dressed. I offered to help but she just gave a death stare. If looks could kill I would be a goner.

I requested maids to only come and clean up after us at certain times. I don't need them ruining my honeymoon.

As I started to cook breakfast my mind wandered off to ways I could show kriti I am sorry. Cause I was. I didn't want this marriage to be filled with hate and arguments.

My thoughts were interrupted by kriti walking into the kitchen wearing a white floral blouse and shorts that made her Ass look so good and her face bare with makeup.

I stopped what I was doing and walked towards her. I placed my hands on her curves and started into her luring brown eyes.

"What are you doing to me" she croaks out
"I am meant to hate you"

"So you don't hate me," I say
"hate is a strong word but I still dislike you," She says

I let out a breath
"kriti I want you to know I truly am sorry and I do want this to work out, So please forgive me"

"Ok I but I want to know why you kicked me out like that"
"Ok I will tell you but first let's eat"

"You can cook," she says looking at me confused
"Why so shocked" I question

I made us poha with chai.

Ok here goes nothing.

"I said what I said because I needed you to be mad at me" I blurt out
"Why?"
"because you hating me would make me want to leave you and not obsess over you, it worked because I managed to leave you alone for a year and also I felt bad taking your virginity when we had not had a full conversation yet"

"Well you're an idiot," kriti says
"How so"
"You told me you used me for my body so you could have closure"
"Pretty much"

She then started hysterically laughing.
"What?" I had just told her half of the truth and she is laughing what?

"You," she says between laughs
"You're so cute"

CUTE. NO. SEXY, DASHING, CHARMING, HOT YES BUT I AM NOT CUTE.

"I'm not cute"
"Yes you are"

"kriti don't call me cute"
"Omg I hit a nerve"
she says continuing to laugh

"That's my new nickname for you. Cutie" she tells me
"kria no"

"Why does big bad Mafia boss not like being called cute"

After trying to consider a new nickname for me kria had still been stuck on calling me 'Cutie'

This woman will be the death of me.

END OF PART 20