Part 23

Kriti pov

I woke up in the morning to see that rude guy had already woken up and left the room.

I decided to get ready for work because this fucker thinks he can control me he has another thing coming.

not getting ready as much today I have to start filming a movie. The only makeup I wore was to cover the handprint on my neck.

Heading downstairs to go to the dining room I see darshan along with tejas, dick, and many other guys

"Morning," I say
"kriti where do you think you're going" darshan Questions
"To work" I am going to work
whether he likes it or not.

"No you are not," he says
"Oh yea watch me," I say walking out of the room into the kitchen. Just like a thought darshan come storming in after me.
"Hello cutie whats got you so mad," I say turning to him
"kriti your not going to work," he says grabbing hold of my shoulders.
"Get off me," I say shaking him off

I sigh and tell him
"darshu please I have to be there"
"Why so you can walk around in underwear again"
"It was a VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW dipshit"
"Well you still can't go work"
"Please I need to film something"
"What"
"A porn video" I joke
"What the fuck did you just say"
"nothing"

He then starts dragging me back to the dining room where his men were trying to eat peacefully

"kriti repeat what you said for the class" darshan says as all of them looked at me
"I said I am going to go film a porn video"
"I'd watch it," says dick

I sent him a wink and he chuckles in response but immediately stops when darshan glares at him.

"It was a joke, darshu," I say

I hear a few snickers across the table
"I have to film like 5 scenes I will be back soon" I sag gliding my hands up and down darshan's shoulder. Maybe if I seduce him he would let me go.
"Please," I say looking at him with pleading eyes
"No" my smile drops

"Fuck you," I say walking out
Ok, this is my chance. Quickly grabbing random car keys from a table near the door I run out the door. Frantically searching for the car I found it and got it. The gates were currently open so if I am quick enough I can leave.

Starting up the car and pressing my feet on the pedal and zooming towards the gate.
"KRITI" I hear darshan scream
"CLOSE THE GATES"
The gates slowly start to close but I managed to speed through it. Ok, time for work!
Oh, she has done it now.

Darshan pov

I deliberately told her to not go to work but there she was recreating a scene from Fast and furious.

But on the other hand, it may be my fault. I yelled at her tried to force her to have sex with me I also said she can't see her mother and blocked her from contacting her friends and agent. Ok, it is entirely my fault but for her to disrespect me in front of my men and then zoom out on me was unacceptable.

But here I am in a car driving to kria's filming studio. My thoughts wandered to her being in contact with other men, my fist tightened on the wheel. Finally, I get to her workplace. Watch what happens to you, kria.

END OF PART 23