Part 41

Kriti pov
Here I am being forced to have dinner with my abusive ex. I am firstly refused to get ready to go downstairs but the maids told me that if I didn't follow veer's orders they would get killed. So I didn't want to have innocent lives taken because of me.

Walking downstairs to the dining room I see veer sitting at the head of the table

"Come sit my flower," he says pulling out a chair
"Stop calling me that," I say going to sit on the chair.
"I can call you whatever I want мой цветок" (my flower) he says grabbing my face to look at him.

"Go to hell," I say moving my face away from his hands.
"Don't fucking talk to me like that" He screams in his Russian accent.
"Why am I here," I ask.
"To be my wife," He says
"Fuck no," I say standing up.
"Sit down if you know what's good for you" he warns
"You have nothing against me," I say laughing
"Oh really what if I told you that I have your precious husband locked away in my warehouse," He says smirking
"First of all I need to see proof and darshan cheated on me-" I say before veer interrupted
"Oh but he didn't" veer admits

"What?" I say confused
"You my flower didn't look close enough to the video. The guy in the video is not darshan. But u didn't double-check causing you to fall right into my trap" veer says getting up.
Fuck I am an idiot.

veer slowly gets out a phone and shows me a video of a beaten up darshan and Theo in a cell. This time I make sure to look closely and it was them.
"No no," I say walking backwards. I have two choices here, Try to run and get help from my mafia or stay here where darshan and Tejas would rot away in a dungeon and I will be forced to marry this bitch.

I chose option one.

Running towards the door opening the door to see that there are no other houses nearby. Fuck. As I run towards the trees I feel myself being lifted by the waist.

"NO HELP ME" I scream
"No ones is gonna help you flower" veer whispers in my ear.
"This is my Mafia if any of them dare to help you I will kill them plus we don't want your darling husband and his friend to get hurt do you?"He says dragging me back into his house and his room.

As he threw me on the bed I look up at him.
"How the fuck do you run a Mafia. Last I checked your dad was a butcher and your not even Russian" I spit at him
"I got to know the leader when your brother chased me out of mumbai. He taught me to fight and once he died he passed it down to me as he had no son. Only a daughter he had put up for Adoption you may know her Britney" veersays unbuttoning his shirt.
That bitch.

TW! RAPE

"Now that you're all caught up let's continue what we started 3 years ago," Leo says pushing me down on the bed.

"No get the fuck away from me veer," I say getting up and raising my hand to slap him but veer had grabbed my hand and handcuffed it to the headboard along with my other hand.

"No please no" I beg to cry and pulling in the handcuffs.
"Shhh, my flower let me please you," He says stroking my face.
"No" I scream
veer ignores my scream and getting on top of me. He leans down and kisses me. Fuck this is disgusting. Moving his lips to my neck and sucking on it. Fuck I felt so weak.

"No please" I cry. Still, veer ignored my cries and starts to rip off the dress I had put on for dinner. The dress I had worn didn't need a bra underneath so here I am in only my panties.

"Fuck your tits," Leo says grabbing them.
"No get off me," I say kicking my legs. I try to kick him in the dick but this fat shit is sitting on them.

"kriti your so perfect fuck" He says roaming his hands on my body.
"veer please" I beg and cry
"I will do anything" He still ignores me.

Slowly removing my underwear and his pants to reveal his alright size dick. Darshan is bigger. Way bigger.

"Please I'm pregnant have mercy" Me saying this caused him to stop and look at me. Oh, shit is he gonna stop.

"Then I will be extra careful then," He says smirking before thrusting his dick into me. Pain shoots through my body as I let out a scream.

"No you sick fuck Stop" I scream pulling on the handcuffs.
"Fuck kriti this pussy" He groans moving his hips.

Someone help me.

Finally, after struggling I gave in and turned my head to the side and silently cried as veer let out groans in my ear as he thrust into me.

Dixon POV

It has been two days since darshan, Tejas and kriti have gone missing. We have had men check high and low but they can't find them.

"Grey Mrs raval is here," One of the men say.
"Let her in," I say
"Dixon I know how to find them," She said desperately walking into the room.
"We had placed a tracker in darshan when he was a child," She says

Quickly getting on the computer I start to hack into it. Finally, after reaching many dead ends I am given a location.

They are in a base in the woods 5 hours away.

Darshan pov

veer could not have weaker men. The only thing stopping us from escaping is the chains. They are the strongest chains made so there is no way we could get out of them.

The Cell door opened to see veer walking in.
"Hello boys," He says looking at us smiling
"I have good news for you," He says grabbing a chair and sitting down on it.

"Tejas you are going to be an uncle," He says. NO!
"And darshan you're going to be a Father but don't worry I will raise this child as it's my own," He says smirking

Kriti is pregnant and in the hands of this fucker.

"Don't fucking touch her or my child" I yell pulling on the chains.

"Too late for that. And her pussy in fucking divine I see why you love her" veer says smirking before leaving.

No. He touched her. Alessandra. FUCK. My child. it's all too much.

END OF PART 41