Part 11

Kriti pov

It has been a week since my weird encounter with Darshan.

Since then, I have had a strange feeling of someone watching me. So, I doubled up my security.

Other than that, my week was the closest to normal. Anyway, today I have a fashion show so I am currently stressing out about that.

My whole family is coming to watch me
today. Most specifically my father. He has always hated my career path.

The only reason I am here is that my lovely mother convinced him. Still, after he tried to bring up me getting locked up in the house away from the eyes of his enemies.

That did not happen as I am here successful and untouched.

After getting ready and hurrying to the location where the event is held, I am quickly rushed into the makeup seat and had like 10 different people doing my hair, makeup, and nails.

"Kriti Wardrobe now"
I hear someone say

After getting ready which was chaotic as always, I am in the queue waiting for me to walk the runway.

"Kriti your walking on in 3,2,1"

All eyes were on me as I take long confident walks across the platform. I feel my hair swaying behind me.

In the corner of my eye, I see my family mother there with a huge camera, My brothers cheering me on and my Papa staring at me emotionlessly but suddenly a small smirk appears on his lip. THANK GOD!

As I continue walking, I see making direct eye contact with me is Darshan fucking Raval!

A signature smirk plays on his lips. I feel as he eyes me up and down.

Ignoring my confusion, I keep my face emotionless and calm

Darshan pov

Fuck sake. How can one woman look so hot?

I watch as Kriti Takes long confident strides across the runway. Her face resting with a slight smolder. Her boobs bouncing as she walks. FUCK! I look around to see other men staring at her with lust. Oh, how badly I want to rip out their eyes and shove it so hard up their ass.

Before I realize it Kriti is walking back. Her ass is on perfect view for me.

God the things I would do to that body.

But not yet

Soon.

END OF PART 11