Part 26

Kriti pov

I woke up this morning with a huge amount of weight on my chest. It was blocking my airway. I look to see it is darshan laying on me
like I am a pillow. I shuffle around a bit till I feel somewhat comfortable. I bring my hands up to his soft dark brown locks and played with them.

"Hmmm" I hear darshan groan under me.
"darshan wake up" I whisper
"No a little longer"
"darshan I can't breathe"
With a loud sigh, he rolls off me

I found myself staring at him, his face his toned stomachs as he was not wearing a shirt.
"You done staring?" he questions
"No, not yet," I say biting my lips
darshan turns his head to look at me.

"Stop bitting your lips, kria"
"why?" I question
"If you don't stop biting them I will bite them for you"

"Who said I don't want that to happen?"

darshan slowly gets up and pulls me onto his lap causing me to let out a squeal.

Darshan wastes no time and smashes his lips on mine. Our tongues fight for
dominance. I raise my hands to his hair and pull on his roots causing him to groan. Our make-out session gets more and more aggressive.

I take this moment to slowly buck my hips on darshan's lap.
"Fuck kria"
I continue to grind and I feel him getting more and more hard. darshan's hand meet my hips and help me grind on him.

I felt a bit of my lower lip causing me to let out a moan.

"Fuck kriti, I want to fuck that pussy of yours so bad"
"Do it"

As soon as I said that darshan flipped is to that he was towering over me. His hands move down in between my legs. He slowly started to rub my clothed clit.
"kriti are you sure"
"Yes darshan"

His lips moved to my neck attacking it with wet kisses. I felt his hands removing my shorts and panties. He slowly rubbed his fingers up and down my slit coating his fingers with my wetness.
"Your so wet jaan," he says moving his lips from my neck back to mine.
"Mmmmh" I moan into the kiss as he starts to play with my clit torturously slow.

"Faster please" I beg
"patience jaan," he says as I let out a whimper. After a while of him slowly rubbing my clit he starts to speed up.
"Oh fuck" I moan out

He roughly thrust two fingers into my hole.
" Fuck" I moan out
"You like that. Huh"
"Yes...oh"
darshan takes this as a sign to go faster.

As I was in the breach of an orgasm he pulls his fingers away.
"No" I cry out
"Shhh, my love. I will make you cum many times. So many times you will
beg me to stop" he tells me caressing my face.

He starts to remove the t-shirt I was wearing leaving me in nothing but my lacy bra.

"Fuck these tits," he says before ripping off my bra
"Hey I like that bra" I complain
"I will buy you ten more," darshan says before needing my breast. He rolls both my nipples with both his thumb and index finger.
He brings his head down to suck one of my nipples while he plays with the other. He removes his mouth from one boob and moves to the next.

As he does this my hands and running through my hair.

Slowly darshan removes his mouth and hands from my boobs and starts to kiss down my body. As he gets to my lower body, he starts to slowly lick my stomach. The tongue on this man I swear.
"Fuck baby" I moan out and he continues to kiss down me.

As he reaches his legs I try to close them. The keyword tries because as soon as I did they were pushed back apart.

"Keep them open for me jaan" The way hindi comes off his tongue. Fuck.

I could feel his breath on my clit. I buck my hips for him to touch me.
"Impatient are we now" The vibration in his voice was not helping.

He turns his head to the side and starts kissing the inside of my thighs.

"darshan please" I beg
"Please what kria"
"you know"
"no, I don't I need you to be more descriptive"
"Stop teasing me" I whine
"Tell me what you what jaan"
"You"
"you already have me. Be more accurate"
This man.
"I want you to make me cum, Please"
"How," he says rubbing his hand up and down my thighs

"Your finger, Your tongue, your dick I don't care fuck me," I say desperately
Before I could beg him again his tongue starts to lick my clit.
"Fuck darshan" I moan out
He starts to get more and more violent as he eats me out.

My hands were in his hair tugging on it roughly.
"darshan I'm close" I whine out.
He hums against me and the vibration makes me moan louder. My orgasm was coming closer and closer.

"I'm gonna cum" I say before letting out my release. You would think that he would stop but he continues to eat me out. I could hear the sounds of him slurping juices.

He continued to overstimulate me. The pleasure was too much.
"darshan I can't take it," I say grabbing his head trying to pull him off. But as this fucker is stronger than me I failed.

I tried to move my body away from
his mouth but he had a deadly grip on my hips and continued to pull me
closer.

I was a moaning mess. Tears coming out of my eyes due to pleasure. I try to close my legs but darshan pries them back open.

darshan's tongue was thrusting in and out of me and the pleasure was starting to become unbearable.

"Baby I can't take it anymore" I cry out
My second orgasm was getting closer and closer.

"I'm going to cum again" I whine out.
He continues to do his magic on my pussy.

Letting out a scream I release my second Orgasm of the morning. darshan slurps up my juices and removes his head lifting it to mine.

"You taste so good my love," his husky voice said
"And you did so well for me," he says moving hair away from my sweaty face.
"But I am not done with you"
Oh shit.

darshan removed his grey sweatpants and his boxers. Fuck he is big. Darshan without warning slams into me with no mercy.

I had barely calmed down from my last Orgasm and here he is trying to make me cum again.

As he continues to ram himself into my poor hole I let out moans and cries.

"Fuck kria your pussy fits me like a glove" he says before burying his head between my neck.

"Fuck darshan"
"I love the way you say my name, kria"
I continued to just moan.

darshan picks his head up from my neck and stares into my eyes. I bring my hands up to the sides of his face as I let out moans.
"Say your mine kria," he says fucking me
harder
"SAY IT"
"Fuck I'm yours and only yours"

He was going so hard and fast the headboard was banging on the wall and I could hear his balls hitting my pussy with every thrust.

I could feel darshan hitting a spot inside me repeatedly, causing me to arch my back on the bed.

"darshan I'm close," I says not breaking our eye contact. "me too. together?" he says

He continues to ram into me and we let out our release together. He stops and lays on me before asking.

"One more round" he questions
"I Can't take it"
"Yes you can"
"Ok" I whisper out

He slowly pulls out of me and runs his fingers up and down my pussy giving it a light slap that causes me to yelp out.

darshan Turned me to the side and slowly enters me.

This is like a few days after Alessandra leaves the hospital so don't worry she is healed

END OF PART 26