Part 25

Kriti pov

It had been 2 days since I have been trapped in this room and I have made sure I did not eat or drink. If I end up dying, he will have to live with the guilt for the rest of his life.

I didn't think that plan through as I feel dizzy and sick.

Day 4 of being here without food and water and I have developed a fever. The maids never noticed because darshan ordered them to place food near the door with their heads down and leave.

I am in so much pain my only hope is that darshan walks in and realizes I am sick. Just as if he could read my mind rude guy walks in.

"kriti," he says looking around the floor to see the trays full of food.
"Bria what the fuck" he says panic in his voice as he approaches me and checks my temperature.

"kria your sick"
"Bet you feel guilty now" I croak out before closing my eyes.

"kria stay awake for me"
"Just a quick nap," I say before I fall into darkness.
The last thing I heard was a frantic "Fuck"

Darshan pov
This woman is fucking crazy! She starved herself to make me feel guilty. But the plan did work.

Here I sat with kriti on a hospital bed. She hasn't woken up and it has been a day. The doctor told me she had fallen into a coma but she should be awake within a month.122

Fuck I am such an idiot. But so is she. Why the fuck would she do this to herself. I could have lost her.

It had been a week since kriti had fallen into a coma. I have barely slept and I chose to drink and torture to cope.

"kriti wake up please" I whisper to her
"Please I can't live without you. I love you and I know you must hate me but I love you" I say grabbing onto her hand.

I then felt a slight squeeze on my hand. She then started to fuss about it. Holy shit she's waling up.

Kriti pov
Darkness is all I see. no sound no
light just darkness.

Omg am I dead. NO, I NEVER GOT TO
MAKE OUT WITH SIDHARTH MALHOTRA.

"kriti wake up"
"Please I can't live without you. I love you and I know you must hate me but I love you"
I hear a man say. Holy shit he sounds hot.
I felt a weight on my hand desperately I grab onto it but I'm so week it probably felt like a small squeeze.

I slowly open my eyes and light immediately hits me. I feel like I have gone blind.
"Dr.Evans!" I hear someone yell.

I finally get used to my surroundings and see I am in a hospital room. The sound of a monitor beeping rings in my ears.
"kriti your awake" A man says in relief

It was none other than Darshan Raval. The man who told me he loved me.

I had just been checked by a doctor who introduced himself as 'Dr. Evans'

He told me once I have gained my strength I can go back 'home'

Now it is just me and darshan left in the room. darshan looked like shit. Eye-bags messy hair and clothes and he reeked of alcohol and blood.
"How long was I out for?" I say breaking the silence.
"1 week"
A WEEK! WHAT ABOUT WORK!
"Did you tell my family about what happened"
"No" Wow this idiot didn't even tell my mother.
"Well can I talk to my family"
"No kriti"
"Why the fuck not"
"kria you just woke up from a coma I don't want to argue with you"

We then fell into a deadly awkward silence.
"Why did you do it?" darshu questioned
"Because I wanted you to get the message that not everyone is going to bow down and do whatever you say"
"So you put yourself at harm to prove it"
"yep"

Then we went back into silence.
"kria I am sorry, I will do anything to make you forgive me"
"Let me work"
"Once your health is normal"
"Let me have my phone back"
"Already done"
"Let me see my Family"
"I will think about it"

"kriti I'm sorry for trying to take away your life. I was controlling and"
"It's ok Cutie," I say as I watch him cringe at the nickname.
"See it took me falling into a coma for you to come to your senses"
"Yeah yeah I know. Now let me go get us something to eat"
"Oh and darshu"
"Ye," he said turning to me.
"Please shower and clean yourself up. You reek of alcohol"
"Only if you shower first, you smell like shit"
"go away I was in a coma what is your excuse"
"My wife was in a coma," he says before walking out.
I take this time to shower cause I did smell of shit.

Dr. Evans is finally letting me go
home. But I have to be on bed rest so that means no work. Luckily I called my producer and told her that I had fallen very sick and I also talked to my family and told them the same. They were worried mainly My mother but I told them I will visit soon.

"kria come on let's go"
Carlos and I have gotten better. I still don't like him but I don't hate him so it's a start. He also promised not to do something like that ever again I promised the same thing.14

Now time to go 'Home'

END OF PART 25