Part 16

Kriti pov

It has been a week since dinner and tomorrow I will be going to buy my wedding dress. Fun.

But today is a HUGE day. I am going to be walking for my first Victoria's Secret Fashion show.

Now that I am no longer a minor I can walk on a stage in just my underwear. Ok, it sounds weird like that but I have always wanted to be an Angel.

I and my mother are currently driving to Plaza Hotel in New York. We had just flown here from Mumbai and I was tired as fuck but today is a big day.

As soon as I walk in I am
directed to the make-up and hair chair.

10 hands are currently touching me. Doing my hair and makeup. I can hardly hear my thoughts cause there is too much noise everywhere.

I am currently in my outfit waiting to go on. Now is the time to make last-minute prayers.

"Kriti Kapoor going on in 1...2...3"

Here I go

Darshan pov

Here I was in a crowd waiting for Kriti to walk across the stage. Currently, Harry styles are playing a song called kiwi?

Suddenly a gorgeous girl walks along the stage. It was Kriti. But my loving eyes soon turned into angry ones. Here she was walking out in underwear. Very sexy lingerie. But how can everyone else see her gorgeous figure before I do? I mean what did I expect from a VS fashion show, but she could not wear something less revealing.

 But how can everyone else see her gorgeous figure before I do? I mean what did I expect from a VS fashion show, but she could not wear something less revealing

As she walks with confidence in each stride, I look around to see men staring at her with lust in their eyes. Have they not heard the news? She is engaged to me. Darshan raval.

As Kriti gets to the end, she points to the camera blowing a kiss and telling the audience she loves them. She tells strangers she loves them but not me!

As she walks back I see the singer harry staring her up and down. That Fucker.

Finally, the show ends and all the 'Angels' are on stage celebrating

After everyone starts to leave I head backstage to deal with my fiancé.

Kriti pov

We celebrated our night backstage. My first VS show and I loved it so much!

"Kriti we will meet at the after party ok?"

"See you there" I smile back

Turning around to get out of my outfit I get dragged into a room. I am roughly slammed against a wall. Thankfully I took off the wings I wore or this position would be incredibly uncomfortable.

"You think that you could walk out practically Naked and get away with it," A voice said. That voice belonged to my fiance.

"Darshan what the fuck! Get away from me"

"Oh sweetheart you are in such shit" he whispers in my ear

"But I must say you look
so sexy in this lingerie" he tells me as he starts to attack my neck with kisses and play with the strap of my bra.

"Darshan," I say breathlessly as he kisses my sweet spot.

"My love why are you making this so hard? Why must you go out in lingerie were so many? horny fucks can see my fiancé?"

"Maybe one of those horny Fucks may have the chance to fuck me so hard I would be able to walk for weeks"

"jaan no one..." he drags his hands down my body and into my panties rubbing my clit. He started slow.
"No one will ever be able to fuck you. Only I can" He says speeding up fingers and thrusting to into me.

"Fuck Darshan"
"Your so wet jaan and I have hardly touched you," He says thrusting his fingers and a quick speed.
"Fuck I'm close" But as soon as I say that his fingers stop and he removes his hands from me
"Take this as a punishment jaan"
"Next time don't walk across a stage in Lingerie only I can see," he tells me seductively

"That's my job dipshit"
"Oh still have an attitude I see"
"What are you gonna do fuck me? Fuck me till I'm begging you to stop? Are you going to make sure I won't be able to walk the next day?"
"Not now I won't, But just you wait until we are married"

Then just like that, he walks out leaving me flustered and breathless.

END OF PART 16