Part 37

Darshan pov

One month later
As I reach my arm out for my wife I realize that the bed was empty. Getting up and rubbing my eyes I look at my phone to check the time smiling at my lock screen. The time read 3:45 AM.

My lock screen is a picture Tejas had taken when we went to Paris for a Weekend

I quickly got up and went downstairs to look for kriti. As I got closer to the kitchen I hear movement inside of the room. Quietly approaching the room I let out a breath once I see kriti bending down looking for something in the fridge.

"Hungry huh?" I question
"Yeah, you too?" She says looking up as I walked towards her grabbing her waist and bringing her closer to me.
"mhm very," I say leaning my face closer to hers. Suddenly I felt a shock on my ass.
Did she slap my ass again?!
But before I could say anything to her she was already running up the stairs.

As I run behind her she quickly enters the room and jumps onto the bed stomach first. Walking into the room and walking towards her I give a firm slap onto her ass causing her to lets out a small scream.

"You need to stop slapping my ass, kriti"
I say sitting next to her.
"It's fun though" She laughs. I love her
laugh.
"I'm still hungry I say pouting
"Should I make you something?" she says starting to get up.
"Yes you can," I say grabbing her face and bringing it closer to mine
"I want you to ride me face kria," I say look at her with lust.

She slowly smirks at the idea. I waste no time in connecting our lips and passionately making out to her while removing her shorts and underwear.

Breaking our lips apart and laying back grabbing her hips to be on top of my face. Slowly kriti lowers his wet pussy near my lips. Gliding my tongue up and down her slit before attaching my whole mouth onto her sweet pussy.

Gripping my hands onto her waist and bringing her down lower while I slowly eat her out. Kriti lets out her addictive moans as a swirl my tongue on her clit.

"Fuck darshan" She moans gripping my hair. Oh, how I love it when she does that. As I move the tongue from her clit and near her entrance she lets out a scream tugging on my hair with one hand and gripping onto the bed frame with the other.

Sliding my tongue into her entrance flicking her insides rapidly. Having one hand on her hips with my thumb rubbing her clit and my other hand getting my dick out and started to get off to the sounds of her moans.

"darshan the things you do to me" She moans grinding her hips on my mouth
I groan from the pleasure I am giving myself causing kriti to feel the vibration.

"darshan I'm gonna cum" she says looking down at me. Lifting her hips slightly so I could talk I say
" Cum on my face jaan," I say before latching my mouth back onto her wet cunt.
"Fuck" She screams as she releases in my mouth. Fuck she taste so good. Slurping up her juices kriti gets off my face and starts to lower her face near my dick.

Kriti moves her hand to my hard dick covered in pre-cum. Placing soft kisses on the tip making me let out a groan. Swirling her tongues on my tip making me whimper.
"Please kriti just suck it," I tell her. Immediately she lowers her head down onto
my dick. Using my hands to remove the hair from her face and pushing her head down on my cock.

"kriti fuck. Good girl" I say arching my head back as she bobs her head and down my dick. Kriti moves her hand to my balls and starts to massage them.
"Atta girl" I groan out.

"Fuck just like that kria" I whine as I watch kriti gag on my dick.
"kria I'm gonna cum in your mouth and your gonna swallow every drop it ok?" I say looking down at my wife who has torn down her face while she sucks me off. I let out my orgasm with a groan. Kriti being the good girl she is swallows my cum with her iconic smile.

"Fuck come here," I say pulling her body close to mine cuddling her.
"Good night I love you," I say kissing her forehead
"I love you too" She replies

Kriti had invited the whole group over including dhruv.

Currently, she was in the kitchen preparing snacks even though we have maids for that. As I walk into the kitchen I walk behind her and hug her. I calmly lift her skirt moving my hands down to her ass grabbing it.

"darshan anyone can walk in" She laughs
"Let's them," I say kissing her neck but was interrupted by the doorbell.
"It's probably dhruv and Aliyah," she says walking towards the door.
"Does dhruv have to be here" I complain
"You do know he is gay right," She says turning to me. No, I didn't. This is new information!

"What is the act-" but stopped me as she opened the door.
"Hey, guys," kriti says hugging Aliyah and dhruv.
"Hey kri" dhruv says looking at him.
" darshan"
"dhruv"
"Ok then where is Tejas and Dixon," Aliyah says breaking the awkward tension between me and dhruv.

"Teddy Dick comes downstairs" kriti screams. Tejas walks down calmly placing a kiss on Aliyah's lips and shaking dhruv's hand.
"Let's go to the movie room shall we" Tejas say leading Aliyah to the cinema room.

"Dick hurry up" kriti screams
"Damn woman I'm here," Grey says walking down the stairs staring at dhruv. Huh.

As we walk into the cinema room and picked a movie. We all decided on a horror movie. Grabbing kriti and holding her close we watched the movie.

Halfway through the movie kriti and Dixon started screaming the screen
"It if this blonde bitch walks into that room I will start rooting for the killer" kriti yells
"This dumb bitch wants to die" Dixon yells. Then the killer jumps out making me flinch. Hopefully, no one saw but just my luck Tejas had seen it and was staring at me laughing.

"Good this bitch died," kriti says to Dixon.
"Please change the movie this one is pissing me off," Dixon says to Tejas. Tejas quickly changes the movie to Avengers.

"Chris Evans is so hot" kriti blurts out
"I know right" Aliyah agrees
I and Tejas shared glances as the girls started talking about how hot other men are. Deciding to get my revenge I say
"Scar Jo is hot," I say hoping that kriti would get mad.
"I know right" She agrees. Oh, fuck
no.

"kriti I'm tired let's go upstairs," I say grabbing her and pulling her to our bedroom.
"Let's shower" I suggest.

As we both undress and step into the shower I push kriti up against the shower wall.
"So you think you can talk about other men and get away with it," I say looking at kriti
"Why Jealous," She says with a smirk and rubs her hand up my chest. Grabbing both her hand and holding them on top of her head as water streams down our bodies.
kriti had the nerve to look to her side so I forcefully grab her face turning her to look at me before kissing her.
"You so fucking beautiful," I say admiring her face before thrust my dick into her. Fuck I love the way she wraps around me like a glove.

"darshan" She moans.
"That's right baby scream my name," I say before kissing her. As I fuck her against the shower I let out groans in her ear and Alessandra screams my name.

"Right there," kriti says as I hit her spot
"You like that huh," I say looking at her to only see that she was hiding her face in her arms that are still above her head. Forcefully grabbing her face and making her look at me.
"Look at me when I'm fucking you" I command Thrusting into her faster. I knew she was close. I am too. Moving my hand to grope my breast and leaning my head down to suck on her wet nipples. Look up at kriti from her breast I smile at the way she looks down and moans.

"Can I cum" She asks
"Fuck yes," I say before kissing her other boob.
I felt kriti cum on me letting out a scream. I followed after her making sure her hole is filled with my cum.

Pulling out of her and dropping her hands I look at my wife who seems to be extremely tired. Moving my eyes up and down her body
"Fuck this ass," I say slapping her ass "And these tits," I say grabbing both of them.

" darshan" kriti laughs
"Ok let's get you cleaned up," I say smiling and kissing her.

END OF PART 37