Part 31

Darshan pov
Wow has bed always been this comfortable. Wait why can I hear a heartbeat. Quickly getting up I see that it was not a pillow I was laying on it is kriti. A naked kriti.

Flashbacks on last night zoom through my mind. I remember how hot she looked sucking me off and riding me. Fuck don't get hard.

Looking at the time I see it's 9:35. We have time. I say before laying back on her chest.

Third-person POV

kriti starts to wake up with a heavyweight on her boobs. Fuck they hurt.

Looking down she sees Darshan squishing her tits with his fat head.
" Darshan get the fuck off my tits"
She complains
"No they are like pillows," he says leaning onto them more.

"Raval get off me," She says pushing his head off. And getting out of bed and walking or limping to the bathroom.

"kriti!" he calls from the bedroom
"What?" kriti yells back
"come back to bed" he calls out
"No get up you lazy shit," She says
A loud groan escapes Darshan's mouth as he finally gets out of bed.

Kriti who was brushing her teeth in the bathroom fully naked looks behind her to see Darshan also naked getting into the shower.

"Care to join me," Darshan say pointing to the shower.
"Okay but no funny stuff," she says with a stern look.

The couple showered peacefully that was until Darshan slapped kriti's ass.
"You little shit," She says turning around to him
"I'm sorry I just had to," Darshan says trying not to laugh. His laughter immediately stopped when he felt a burn on his ass. Did kriti just slap him on the ass?!

But before he could get her back kriti had quickly run out of the shower and into her closet.
Quickly getting dressed so Darshan doesn't come and slap my ass again. After I finish getting ready I grab my phone which thankfully Darshan gave back and purse about to leave the door.

Shit, I need to pee. TMI sorry.

After peeing I see that I started my period. Thank god I'm not pregnant. ohhhh That's why my boobs hurt.

"kriti come here" I hear Darshan call from his wardrobe.
"Yes?" I say walking into the wardrobe keeping my distance.
"Remember we have dinner with my parents tonight so don't be late and eat before you leave ok?" he tells me
"Ok mommy," I say before running out of the closet. Flashbacks of Last night flash through my head as I walk downstairs. The way he groaned underneath me.

"kriti? hello," Dick says breaking me from my thoughts.
"what sorry must have zoned out," I say coming back to reality.
"yes I bet you are from that wild night you had yesterday," Dick says with a smirk on his face.
Instantly my cheeks heat up.

"So tell me how was it?" Dick questions
"Will you stop trying to get into mine and my wife's sex life?" Darshan says walking into the kitchen.
"Sorry raval," Dick says raising his hand in surrender.
"You can't call me that dick" Darshan responds
"Oh come on lighten up raval chawal," Dick says patting Darshan on the back.
"Grey I swear to god," Darshan says before going to chase Dick.
"Ahhhh Teddy save me" Dick screams hiding behind a very tired looking Teddy.
" Darshan leaves the child alone," Teddy says in a morning voice.
"Hey, I am literally like 1 month younger than you" Dick calls out.
"Ok whatever," Teddy says before walking over to me leaving Darshan to go run after Dick. Are they not 20-year-old men?

"Morning kri," Teddy says rubbing his eyes
"Morning Teddy. Not a morning person?"
"Nope and never will be" He croaks out
"Aliyah is not a morning person either," I say
Instantly all the tiredness is gone from Teddy at the sound of my best friends name.