Part 19

Kriti pov

Here I was newly married and on a jet to my honeymoon. darshan would not tell me where we are going, even after I threatened to chop off his dick.

But finally, we landed on a beautiful island.
"Welcome Mrs. Raval to our private island"

"our?"

"Ours"

Darshan ordered his men to take us to our villa.

We made it to the villa and it looked so cozy. Immediately as I walked in, I went to get out of my uncomfortable dress.

Looking into my luggage I see whoever packed this has a death wish. All of my night clothes are short nightgowns that would barely cover my Ass. And the lingerie in this is wow. I bet you it was Aliyah.

Finally, after battling with my thoughts I decide to wear one of the nightgowns, remove my makeup and let out my hair.

When I exit the bathroom I see Darshan looking at me with lust in his eyes.
" Where is the spare bed or room?" I question
Even though we are married I am not going to share a bed with him. I hate the guy. Or do you...

"kria you know you're going to be sleeping beside me so don't fight it"

"Well you better stay on your side" I warn him as I walk to my side of the bed.

"You're just going to sleep, kria?"

"Yes I am tired, the number of fake smiles I had to put on was exhausting"

But before I could rest my head on the pillow darshan comes to my side and kisses me

We slowly start to make out. Our tongue fighting for dominance, he won of course. He starts to trail his hands on my body.

A soft moan escapes my mouth.
"kriti tell me to stop," darshan says as he moves his lips to my neck

"Don't stop"
"Fuck kria," He says slowly removing my nightgown leaving me naked in front of him.

"I am going to fucking ruin you" he tells me before sucking on my breast

Ruin me baby" I moan out

I was so lost in the moment I forgot that I am meant to hate him.

Darshan slowly brings his hand down between my legs. Brushing his fingers over my clit.
"Mrs. Raval you dirty whore" Fuck the way he speaks

After slowly torturing my poor clit he inserts to fingers into me. He started slow but soon started to speed up his fingers.

"Fuck" I breathe out grabbing onto his hands
"If you can't take my fingers how are you going to take my cock, kria?" And there is was his stupid smirk.

"darshan I'm going to cum"
"cum for me kria"
I let out my orgasm with a soft moan.

darshan gets off me and starts to undress. And I'm not joking this guy has the body of a Greek God. His Tattoos Just make it better. He undressed till her was only in his Boxers.

But as soon as he took if his underwear my eyes widened. Holy shit that is not going to fit in me! But I think darshan read my mind as he looked up and me and said
"Don't worry your little head kria I'm
going to make it fit into your tiny little hole"
He says while climbing on top of me.

"Are you sure kriti" he looks at me for consent
"yes"
"This may hurt a bit meri jaan but it will feel good in the end I promise"
He tells me as he slowly aligns himself near my entrance.

As he slowly enters me, I grip onto his shoulder, and he's in pain. Whenever I thought he was all in more of his dick kept filling me up. How big is this man?

"shhh baby, it's all in," darshan tells me while kissing my forehead

Slowly the pain became bearable.
"You can move," I told him

He slowly started to moves. I let out soft moans and darshan kept praising me. But I wanted more.

"darshan... Faster please" I whine

It was like I did not have to ask him twice as he pulled out and slammed back into me.

He started ramming his cock in and out of me at a rapid speed. My arms around his neck.

"Fuck" I moan out.
"Fuck kriti" he groans as I let out a loud moan. He slowly moved his hand onto my hips and the other on my lower stomach.

"I can feel myself" he chuckles deeply

"darshan" I wail out as I arch my back off the bed
"That's it baby say my name. Say my fucking name" He says as he goes Harder. I trail my hand up and down his toned stomach.

I could feel my orgasm near. "darshan I'm close"
"Let it out, baby"

I slowly let out my orgasm and soon
darshan lets out his too.

He slowly pulls out and I start to move to my side but darshan stops me.

"Were not done yet jaan"

Quickly darshan moves me onto all 4. Before I could process anything he slams into me from
behind. He hit a whole different angle in me.

"Fuck" I wail out
Soon my arms lost balance and I ended up with my ass up in the air and arms beside me as darshan rams into me from behind.

"Fuck baby, this pussy is mine" darshan groans out "you hear me its all mine"
He tells me spanking my ass.

I let out a moan
"oh you like that don't you" i
didn't reply I just let out a moan.

He slapped my ass again "Answer me baby"

"Yes... Fuck I do"
I say hiding my face in the pillows to try to silence my moans.

"Don't hide your sound from me kria" darshan said as he grabbed my hair pulling my head up.

Now I had my ass up in the air, my back arching as I lay on my forearms with darshan having a strong grip on my hair holding my head up.

darshan snaked his hand up around my neck as he kept fucking me from behind.

"I'm close darshan" I moan out
"Cum with me ok," a breathless darshan says.

We both let out our realize as he slowly kept thrusting into me to ride out our orgasm.

I felt darshan pull out as I collapsed onto the bed.

I felt darshan lay beside me.

I then felt him place a kiss on my temple as he left the bed to go to the bathroom.

I was so close to passing out when I felt something wet and
cold on my vagina.

It was darshan cleaning me up.

"My messy girl" he whispers out

darshan then got into bed a pulled my body closer to his.

"kriti"
"hmm?"
"I want us to have a fresh start"
I didn't reply
"I want you to know I am sorry for my words earlier when we met, And I want this Marriage to work"

I thought to my self should I forgive him? I
mean I can't hold a grudge so this long.

"I forgive you" I croak out
"Alright gets some sleep," He says kissing my head.

"Goodnight kria"
"Goodnight darshu"

END OF PART 19