Part 42

Kriti pov

Fuck kriti you know how to please a man," veer says doing his belt.
He had raped me 3 more times.

I'm in so much pain. Not only physical but emotional pain.

"Your so gorgeous you know that," veer says grabbing my face pulling me into a kiss.
"How about another round," He says causing me to let out a whimper.

As he starts to take off the t-shirt he had put on me gunshots were heard from downstairs.

"Fuck I'll be back," veer says leaving the room.

Third-person POV

As the men started to barge into the house shooting every Russian insight. Dixon, Thomas and dhruv start to look for their missing friends.

The trio was too busy to notice that Britney had left the house to hide near the cars.

Running across the house shooting every person in their way they get to a door. Shooting the handle to unlock it they head down the stairs.

As they cautiously entered the basement the smell of blood and urine hit their faces.

"Holy shit," Thomas says looking at a cell.
In the cell lays beaten up darshan and Tejas.

"Holy shit man," Dixon says picking the lock for the cell.
"Hey dick" darshan chuckles.
"Fuck let's get you out of here," Thomas says shooting the chains.

As they freed darshan and Tejas. Veer realized there is no way for him to get out of here. He needed a shield and who is a better shield than the Mafia princess herself.

Grabbing a fragile-looking kriti he holds her in front of him as he descends from
the stairs.

As he looked down all he saw is the dead bodies of his men but no members of the raval Mafia were insight.

Veer runs for the door holding kriti.

As he was about to enter a car a loud shout stops him.

"STOP" darshan roars reloading his gun
"Look kriti your baby daddy is here" veer whispers into kriti's ear.

At the sound of darshan's voice, kriti looks at him for help.
"Fucking let go of my wife," darshan says aiming his gun at veer.
"I think I'll keep this sweet candy" veer chuckles licking the side of kriti's face.

Kriti who is desperate to get out of this fuckers holds lifts her let up to veer's groin and kicks him so hard he probably won't be able to reproduce.

Veer falls to the ground in pain releasing his hold on kriti.

Kriti immediately runs towards darshan but veer had recovered from the kick too quickly. Veer quickly gets up to his feet chasing kriti pouncing onto her knocking them both to the ground.

Veer reaches for his gun and aims it on her stomach.
"NO" kriti screams worried for her child.

But a gunshot at already been shot.

"ARGH" veer screams as he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder causing him to
lose his gun. Another Gunshot is shot.

Veer falls off kriti. Dead.

"kriti" darshan says desperately running to his wife.
"darshan" kriti cries out getting up onto her feet and running into his arms.

"I'm so sorry" She cries
"I should have trusted you enough to know you would never cheat on me" kriti continues.
"Shhh my love it's ok I forgive you," darshan says holding her closer.

As the couple reunited they failed to realise that Britney had come out of her hiding spot with a gun aimed at kriti.

Dick and the rest were leaving the house covered in blood. As Dick looks up to see a shaking Britney with her finger on the trigger.

"NO" He screams running towards the couple. darshan who saw what was happening ran out the way but kriti froze.

Britney pushed her finger down on the trigger sending it flying through the air directly at kriti.

Kriti who had turned around at the sound released the bullet is coming for her.

Closing her eyes waiting for the pain she waited but it never came. Slowly opening her eyes she sees Dixon on the floor clutching his stomach.

Quickly rushing over to dick she hears another gunshot.

Tejas had pulled that trigger aiming it directly for Britney's head.

"No no" kriti cries putting pressure on Dixon's wound.
"Dick you idiot" She cries

Darshan and the rest came running over.
"If you a son name him Darshil" Dixon says looking up at kriti
"In memory of your dead friend," he says

"Your not gonna die" dhruv cries.
"I love you, dhruvi," He says reaching out to grab dhruv's face
"Goodbye," Dixon says closing his eyes.
"Stay awake Dick" darshan begs
"Come on man," Tejas says.

"I love you all" Dixon says closing his eyes.

Kriti POV

Dixon is at the hospital in surgery so I and darshan decided to come home.

"kriti" darshan whispers coming up behind me
"I'm sorry," He says
"What?" I say turning to look at him.
"I couldn't protect you," he says crying
"It ok," I say grabbing his face
"No, it's not ok. He touched you. He hurt you and I couldn't do anything about it." He says tears streaming down his face.
"Stop blaming yourself darshu," I say looking him in the eyes
"I'm gonna shower," I say wanting to get veer's touch off me.

Stepping into the shower I immediately started to scrub my body. Hoping it would get his touch off me. Scrubbing my skin till it is red and raw.

As I leave the shower I see darshan sitting on the bed with my pregnancy test in his hand.
"I'm gonna be a father," He says chuckling and looking up at me causing me to
let out a laugh.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he repeats with a smile. Darshan got up and hugged me close.

Darshan then gets on his knees near my stomach kissing it through the towel.

At that moment I had forgotten about the trauma I had gone through. All that mattered now is my husband and child.

END OF PART 42