Part 28

Kriti pov

Today was the day of my and darshan's date.
I had hardly seen darshan these past days but still with him not present he had sent flowers over to my trailer or office.

Getting ready for me to go to set I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I question as I answered the phone
"Soon" I hear a gruff voice say. Probably a strange prank caller I think before hanging up.

I had just had a long day of filming and went straight home to get ready for my date.

As I walked into our room immediately took a shower.

Stepping out of the shower I pick the outfit I want to wear tonight.

I decided on an elegant black dress that hugged my figure perfectly.

Doing my make up and hair in the bathroom
I look into the mirror and am pleased with the results.

As I leave the bathroom and walk into the room I see a bouquet of red roses and a note.

Opening the note it read

Once you have finished getting ready meet me downstairs
love raval

Putting on my heels and heading downstairs I see a very Sexy looking darshan at the end of the staircase.
"You look gorgeous kria," he says offering out my hand
"So do you"
"Shall we"
"We shall"

"Please tell me where we are going" I beg
"kria it is going to ruin the surprise"
"Ugh... Please cutie"
"Stop calling me that"
"Sorry rude guy"

"That's worse" he chuckles
"I know" I laugh

After a while of driving and making small talk darshan pulls off to a fancy-looking restaurant.

He gets out of the car and before I could open the door myself darshan had already opened it for me.

" Mrs. raval," he says offering his arm
"Mr. raval," I say as we link arm.

We walk into the restaurant and tell darshan tells the woman the name of our reservation.

"reservation under raval," he says
"Yes sir ma'am right this way"
This woman was scared shitless.

She continued to lead us up to the top floor of the restaurant. When she opened the door I was shocked at how beautiful the view looked.

"Do you like it" darshan questions
"I love it"

We walk toward the seat and darshan pulls out a chair for me and then sits down for himself.

"kriti I am going to repeat this and I will never stop telling you that I am sorry"
"darshan I have forgiven you stop apologizing"
"No I was a horrible man but I am trying to change for you"
"Aww you're so adorable"
"I am constantly apologizing to you and you're calling me cute?!"

"It's a good thing"
"Better be"
This man.

"Ok I have an idea"
"what?" darshan replies
"Let's play 21 questions"
"Ok... Favorite color"

underline for Carlos
Italics for Alessandra

"White. Favorite food"
"khichdi. Hidden talent"
"I am an amazing baker. Favorite thing to do?"

"Fuck my wife. A sex position you want to try" his hand trailing up my thigh
He wants to try teasing me I will show him teasing.

"Me on top," I say as I move my hand to his thigh. Oh, how the tables have turned. I slowly rub my hands and down his thigh getting higher and higher. My hands make glide it's way his crotch. Fuck he is hard already. Tracing my finger on the outline of his dick. Palming him slightly until a waiter came to take our order.

"Hello I am Henry and I will be your waiter for tonight, What could I get you"

"I would like the paneer makhni combo, My husband would like..."
I say looking up at him as I was still lightly tracing my finger over his hard dick.

"Um, the same please" He is as red as a tomato.

As soon as the waiter leaves darshan grabs my hand and removes it from his crotch.
"Just wait till we get home kriti"
"I can't wait," I say seductively

The dinner consisted of jokes and both me and darshan flirting and teasing each other.

"kriti, My parent are coming over for dinner tomorrow night. They want to see how we are dealing with marriage life" he says using air quotes when he said marriage life.

"Can't wait" I said continuing with my meal.
"darshan, could we have my parents come over soon?"
"How about we go back to your parent's house and spend the night?" he suggested

"Really?!"
"Yes you can call them and ask"

After a long romantic dinner, we both decided to leave. Paying the bill and tipping Henry we start to walk out.

"raval i need to go to the bathroom"
"Go i will meet you out front," He says

Third-person POV

As kriti makes her way to the bathroom she fails to notice the figure following her.

She walks in the bathroom and into one of the stalls and does her business.

As she washes her hand and leaves the bathroom she walks into a wall no not a wall a chest.
"Oh I am so sorry," she says as she looks up at the figure. The man had tattoos all over him and was very muscular.
"No problem Love," A guy with a thick Russian accent says. Both of them found themselves looking into each other's eyes
"Well if you excuse me," kriti says breaking the awkwardness and swerving away from the strange man.

But little did she know that was Veer Ahuja.

Darshan pov
As I wait for kriti to leave the bathroom I look toward the entrance to see that there were paparazzi all gathered there trying to force themselves into the restaurant.

Creeps.

"Hey you ready to go" I hear kriti say
"Yes come one," I say as we walked out of the restaurant.

Flashing light, Left-right, and center. Questions are being thrown at our faces. Both me and kriti ignore the chaos around us.

As we get to the cars I open the door for kriti then getting in myself.

As we drove off into the night kriti decides to break the silence.

"It's been a long day I can't wait to get home and sleep"
Sleep. Oh no, my love. There will be no sleep involved tonight.
"Don't think I forgot about the little stunt you pulled off tonight"

As soon as I said that kria's face starts to become pale.

END OF PART 28