Part 29

Kriti pov

The ride home was silent but the sexual tension was real.

Quietly we entered the house hoping not to wake up the men in this house.

"kria come to one," darshan says grabbing my hand leading me up the stairs.

As we entered the bedroom we took off our shoes and laid down on the bed pushing his hips up to re-adjust himself. Fuck me that was hot.

"Staring?" he questions
"Mmmh," I say biting my lip

"kriti don't do that"
"Make me" No no why did I say that

Slowly he got off the bed and walked up to me. His tall frame towering over me.

"Get on the bed kriti" he whispers in my ear.

Slowly I walk toward the bed and sit at the end of it.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" darshan questions. I nod my head in response. darshan grabs my jaw making me look up at him.

"I need a verbal answer kria"
"Yes," I say looking at him with innocent eyes.

"I am going to go get something and when I get back I want to be naked on the bed waiting for me" darshan removes his hand from my face and walks toward his closet.

Quickly I remove my dress but stay in my lacy undergarments and lay down on the bed.

I heard the sound of shuffling in the closet. Soon after darshan walks out with two pairs of handcuffs.

Oh shit.

"Are you ok with this kriti?" He says walking towards me.
"Yes"

"I thought I told you to be NAKED when I got back," he says motioning to the lacy lingerie that lays on my body.
"It's alright I could just tear them off you"
"No, I like this set," I say getting up but immediately getting pushed back down.

darshan's slowly gets on top of me grabbing one of my hands and handcuffing it to the bed.

"We need a safe word," he says as he grabs my other hand and handcuffs me to the bed.
"Grey" I whisper out.

"Grey it is," he says before leaning down placing a wet kiss on my lips. Our kiss starts to get more and more heated. Our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

I try to move my hand to my hair but the restraints are stopping me.

darshan moves remove his lips from
mine and start to place open mouth kisses on my neck. As he slurps and sucks on my neck leaving deep purple hickeys all over I can only let out small moans.

darshan raises his head back to mine and hungrily I lift my head connecting our lips.
darshan 's hand slowly starts to trail over the outline of my boobs.
"I am going to ruin you" darshan growls out as I break our kiss.

He lowers his head to be in contact with my breast. Slowly he rips off the bra and my boobs bounce as they are a realist.

Hungrily darshan latches his mouth on one of my nipples while playing with the other. He continues to place hickeys and kisses all over my breast while I lay here helplessly trying to get out of the handcuffs so I could touch him.

"My love stop trying to get out of the handcuffs you know it won't work," darshan says Looking up at me from my breast.

"I want to touch you" I whine out
"Too bad," He says chuckling

darshan slowly drags his lips down my body placing More and more hickeys along my body.

"How can one girl be so gorgeous," darshan says still placing kisses on my lower abdomen and trailing his hand up and down the side of my thigh. "Fucking Goddess"