Part 34

Kriti pov

Today is the day of the premiere but I still have some errands to run before them.

Walking to my office with my 10 security guards I greet the receptionist and head up to the level.

The lift ride was deadly silent on the way up. Awkward.

"You guys can sit there and wait for me, I just need one thing," I say pointing towards a sofa outside my office.

Walking into my office the sight I see made me want to feel sick. Letting out an ear-piercing scream at my dead assistant on my office floor. On the wall near the body read

Soon мой цветок
(soon my flower)

My security guards come running in to see why I screamed.
"Holy shit" One of them who's name is Adrian I think? But I was too revolved around the dead man on the floor.

I was escorted out of the room and told to sit down. I look up to see one of the men on a call with someone. Probably darshan.

As I watch the men clean the blood and take the body away I break down into tears. Of course, I have seen a dead body before but Chris was my friend. He was an amazing worker and friend.

Still, in tears, I feel someone pull me into a hug and kiss my head. Its was darshan.
"Shhhh my love I'm here," he says reassuringly
Then it hit me. Chris died because of me.
"They killed him cause they want me"
"No shhh it's not your fault," darshan says placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Why do they want me?" I question. darshan had already told me about some creepy Russian stalker but for them to kill a man about me is disgusting.

"I have no clue jaan," He says
"Come on let's go home"

"Are you sure you still wanna go?" darshan says as I let my makeup artist and hairstylist into the room.
"Yes now go get dressed," I tell him as they start to get me ready.

Once I was finished I loved the results.

The dress hugs my curves so nicely bloody hell

"Fucking hell" I hear behind me
"You look bewitching kriti," darshan says walking over to me.

"So do you, raval," I say looking him up and down.