Part 38

Kriti pov
Today I decided to wake up early and make cookies for everyone. As I place the cookies in the oven I feel arms around my waist making me scream.

Turning around I see that it is darshan.
"You gave a heart attack asshole"
I say slapping his arm and darshan chuckles.

"I was lonely when I woke up this morning," He says with a frown
"Is darshan raval turning soft?" I say with a laugh.
"No," He says clearing his throat.
"Yes you are," I say laughing
"No kria I'm not," He says staring at me
"darshu you have gone sof-" I was stopped when I felt flour being thrown at my face.
"You little shit," I say looking at darshan who was laughing.
"That's is," I say grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it at him.
"You in for it," darshan says grabbing an egg-throwing it at me.

"raval chawal what the fuck" I say also grabbing an egg-throwing it at him. We continue to chase each other around the kitchen throwing flour and eggs at one another.

"What's going on" Tejas screams as he walks in
"He started it"
"She started it"
Both me and darshan say pointing to each other.

"I don't care who started it now go upstairs and clean up. Dixon says he has news for us" Teddy says looking at us like a disappointed father.
Both me and darshan run up the stairs laughing.

Once were cleaned up we headed downstairs to the dining room to see Aliyah, Teddy and a stressed Dick.
"What happened?" I question
"Sit down," Aliyah says
I and darshan sit down confused as to what is going on.
"Dixon you wanted to say something," Teddy says making us all look towards him.
"Uhm in Bi" he blurts out
"What?" darshan says confused
"I'm Bi-Sexual," Dick says slower

"Oh ok congratulations man," darshan says
"cool man," Teddy says
"what?" Dick says confused.
"How did you think we would react?" darshan questions
"I don't know I thought you would kick me out or something" He mumbles
"Grey you're my brother whether you like dick or pussy" darshan say patting Dick on the back.

"And I am sort of dating dhruv" he quickly says
"BITCH WHAT" I and Aliyah scream.
"That bitch didn't even tell us" Aliyah screams grabbing her phone to call dhruv.

"Come on kri we got a bitch to kill," Aliyah says walking out with me following her. But before I could leave the door I turn back to say.
"Let's go out and celebrate the news. Let's go to the lion den?" I question and they all agree.

Stepping into the club I was welcomed by the smell of alcohol and sweat

Stepping into the club I was welcomed by the smell of alcohol and sweat. Fun.

Walking through the crowd of dancing people and to the bar. I and darshan both decided not to get drunk as we have work tomorrow and I have a weird stomach bug so I ordered a cola and darshan ordered a sprite.

After talking my favourite song comes on and I drag darshan to come can with me.

Standing in front of darshan grinding my hips on my hip to the beat I feel darshan get hard.
"Fuck kriti you have no idea what you do to me," darshan says leaning down to my ear gripping my waist.

Fuck I feel already wet. I continue to grind on darshan earning deep groans from
him.
"Fuck come with me," darshan says grabbing my hand and guiding me to the private rooms. Throwing me in the room and locking the door darshan steps closer to me. Sitting down on the sofa pulling me down to straddle his lap.

Staring to his eyes out lips start to get slower and closer. Closing the space between us I kiss darshan. As our tongues fight for dominance, darshan pulls my dress up to my waist leaving my thong on show. As we continue to make out darshan 's hands touch my ass as I grind of his for friction.

"Fuck kriti are you wet for me?" darshan says breaking the kiss
"Why don't you find out," I said with a smirk.
darshan trails his hands down to my soaked underwear.
"You dirty whore" darshan says slapping my ass and moving me so that I am on one of his thighs.
"If your so wet ride my thigh like the slut you," darshan says grabbing my throat. Slowly I start to move my hips against his thigh.

"That's it good girl" darshan praises making me move faster. I let out soft whimpers and I got off on darshans thigh.

"Faster" darshan says slapping my ass again. I start to grind faster letting out moans.
"Look at you," darshan says slapping my cheek
"Getting off on my thigh. Pathetic" He spits but I just move my hips faster and harder feeling my Climax near.

"Are you gonna cum on my thigh kriti?" darshan says look at me.
"Mhmm," I say nodding with earns me another slap from Carlos.
"What have I told you about using your words"
He spits
"Yes," I breathe out on the brim of my orgasm.
"Good girl," darshan says grabbing my hips helping me grind faster.

"Fuck" I moan out letting out my orgasm. As I put my dress down smiling at darshan leaning in to kiss him
we were interrupted by gunshots and screams.

Quickly getting off darshan and running outside the room with darshan following we run into the main club area to see men with masks shooting up the place.

Third-person POV

darshan quickly grabs his gun from his back pocket and grabbed kriti to hide behind a table that had been knocked over.

"Stay down ok?" darshan tells kriti before shooting at the men not missing and single
shot. darshan, Tejas and Dixon shot all of the men and stood up from their shielding space.

"What the fuck" Aliyah screams

"Come one let's go home," Dixon says helping dhruv up.

END OF PART 38