1.

(Welcome to the start of the story and I am waiting for your comments and votes . Please interact.
Unedited!!

Her heart was not at ease, and every step she was taking towards her destination it was feeling more uneasy. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes but she had boldly checked them. Why was she the only one who suffered?

It has been six years since they have been married and she had fullfilled her every duty and responsibility sincerely but in return what did she get? She loved her husband and submitted as a perfect wife but was he there for her , even , as a loving or caring husband?

"Mumma",She stopped when she heard her four year old daughter call her. Mehak turned back and smiled when she saw her daughter standing behind her.

She bent down and held her daughter in her arms. Kritika hugged her mother and kissed her cheeks.

"Kya hua mumma ki jaan?" Mehak asked while detaching herself from her daughter.

(What happened mumma's heart?)

"Mumma , ask papa to take me with him. I also want to go to Germany." Kritika said in a sad tone.

Mention of him again made Mehak conscious. Again tears formed in her eyes. But again she boldly checked them and held her daughter's face in her hand.

"Papa is going for his buisness meeting there, Kritika. He will come after ten days and what will you do there? Papa will be busy in his work. You will get bored." She tried to make her daughter understand the situation.

Kritika pouted and nodded her head. Mehak smiled and stood up and picked her daughter in her arms and walked towards her room where her husband Shourya Singh Rajput , king of Rajasthan was waiting for her.

She was the his queen consert. They had an arranged marriage. Her parents got her married to Shourya when she was only twenty one and he was twenty six.

Just like every new bride, she was excited and shy. She wanted to have a beautiful married life with her husband but her dreams were shattered. Not to lie, but she had secret crush on Shourya since she was fifteen. And thought of getting married to him had given her butterflies.

Shourya was not a bad person or it was not like he treated her badly. He was always respectful towards her. He respected her and considered her everytime. But he never opened to her even in six years of their marriage. They were not close to each except physical intimacy. He never talked much with her. He was reserved kind of person.

Lack of communication between them made Mehak think unwanted thoughts and imagine self made idle scenarios. But something happened two hours ago which triggered her sadness more.

After two minutes she reached till the door of the room and an attendee was standing there.

"Maharani sa, Maharaj is waiting for you in the room." The attendee bowed in front of her and informed her.

She nodded and took a deep breath , trying to calm herself before opening the door and entering their suit.

Shourya was standing near baby's crib and was talking to his three months old son Rudra Singh Rajput. Mehak smiled a bit when she saw him smiling but her smile vanished very next second when an event that happened two hours before flashed in front of her and she averted her eyes towards her daughter was trying to get out her hold when she saw her father.

"Papa", Kritika said and ran towards her father. Shourya bent down and picked his daughter in his arms and kissed her cheeks.

"Don't go." Kritika said and hugged him tightly. He chuckled a bit and patted her back.