9.

Rayan again sat down on the bed and asked her,"You really want to know everything?"

Abeer eagerly nodded her head and braced herself for what was coming next. It would be hard for her to hear those words but she wanted to know about his past and everything about him. It was her right. Both of them should be aware of each other's emotions before starting again.

"You won't judge me." He requested her and she assured him with her eyes. Rayan took a deep breath and started.

"Abeer I won't tell you her name but I will give you a hint. She is someone close to me. You can say she was my close friend. Four years younger to me. Almost of Sehmat's age or you can say a year younger to Zohi. I started liking her when I was twenty. I took it as love and it was my umm....first love."

Their hold each other's hands tightened and Abeer felt her heart getting heavy but still she kept herself strong. Rayan stared at her. Directly or indirectly he had told her about girl's name- Sehmat. He didn't want to tell her about his past with mention of Sehmat in it. Because he didn't want her to feel awkward around her Sehmat Aapi.

Both of them were really close and he didn't want to destroy their beautiful relationship.

"Gradually time passed and I wanted to marry her. But something happened that tore my heart. She was in Love with someone else and that boy also liked her . Both of them got married and I thought that love was not made for me. I don't deserve love and all." He took a heavy breath and Abeer hugged him.

"I was mad at you because I was unhappy with the fact that you didn't inform me about mine and your decided wedding. I never wanted you suffocate youself in an unhappy or loveless marriage. I was even unhappy with myself. Then I took a decision to go away from you. When I stayed away from you then I understood how wrong I was. I used to think that I was trying to be a good husband but then I understood Ammi's words. I was not trying but I was forcing myself."

Abeer kissed his chest and he smiled.

"Then I understood the difference. I understood that you are different. You hold a very unique and different position in my heart. I was getting used to you. I missed you a lot. I wanted you near me and with me. You became my need Abeer. I understood what I was having for you was something else, like I loved her like a friend and I found myself falling for you romantically."

Abeer stared in his eyes and a beautiful smile appeared on her lips when she heard his words,"I Love you Abeer. I love you a lot. You taught me to love myself and to love myself your presence is most important thing in my life. You make me complete. You taught me to not give upon someone and try. One day you will succeed and see you won."

Rayan smiled and pecked her lips. She hugged him and confessed,"I love you."

"I know." He hummed.

"I never told you." She said and he pinched her nose,"I know what all is going on in your mind."

"I have loved you since I was thirteen." She finally told him. Only she knew how much satisfaction she got after telling him the truth and his surprised reaction was worth watching.

"I was thirteen when Agah jaan told me about you. I was an innocent kid and at that time I developed a crush on you. And after sometime I knew that I loved you. I used to run away from you. I used to feel shy and moreover I was unaware about your thinking of whether you knew about our decided alliance. You know I used to watch you from my room at Nani's house and I thought that I was doing foolish activities. But I was in love, Rayan. You were my only crush. My first and last love. From that very day I dedicated my whole life to you. I have always loved you Rayan."