10. [Epilogue]

3 years later

"Idris and Inaya get out of the kitchen NOW." Abeer orderd her two years old twins who had covered themselves with flour. She was literally done with them. Idris and Inaya were the most naughty kids of the whole family and the credit goes to Rayan. Both of them stood while laughing and ran out of the kitchen.

Abeer sighed and asked the servants to clean the mess her kids had created. She picked up her naughty babies and cleaned them. After changing their clothes she placed them on bed and they again started playing.

"Mumma Inu ne maala." Idris said and pulled Inaya's hair.

"Ganda bachach papa to sunogi." Inaya pushed him and slapped his chest.

Abeer made a crying face and picked up Inaya. She placed her in cot and tied her legs with her scarf. And then she tied Idris's hands. She was literally tired and her kids were making it difficult for her. Both of them were crying when Rayan entered the room.

A chuckle escaped from his mouth when he saw her kids tied and Abeer was making a crying face. Abeer turned towards him and glared at him. He instantly bit his lip to control himself and kissed her forehead.

"Mera bachcha." He first picked up Inaya and then went to Idris. Kids hugged their father tightly and Abeer rolled her eyes. She pulled duvet over her and layed down on bed. Kids pouted and Rayan scolded them,"Don't irritate your mumma." Kids nodded cutely and crawled towards their mother.

They pulled off the duvet from her and kissed her face. She smiled and pulled them in her embrace. Her babies and her husband were her heart. She could live without anything but them.
Rayan went towards them and hugged them tightly.

Few days after Zohib's wedding Abeer found out she was pregnant. Whole family was overjoyed to hear the news and the enjoyment doubled when they found out that they were having triplets. Abeer got afraid but Rayan's constant support and care relieved her . But during her eighth month Abeer fell down in washroom.

She was admitted in hospital and an emergency operation was performed. Two of them came out healthy and perfect but the third one was not able to survive. One more reason for the little one's untimely death was that that the baby was not fully developed and had some heart issues.

Triplets became twins.

Abeer was inconsolable, plus her postpartum almost dragged her to depression. But whole family tried their best to cheer her up and Rayan took little break from his work. He was at her side everytime she required. Few therapys , she started recovering and her heart and mind got busy taking care of babies. She prayed to God for her little baby's soul to rest in peace.

She completely healed and thanked God for the perfect family she had.

"Little heart stay away from Idris Okay." Zohib cooed his year old daughter Alya. Idris sratched Zohib's face and kissed Alya's cheek and everyone laughed.

"That's my boy." Rayan hi-fived his little boy. Abeer and Hania stared at them in disbelief and Zohib glared at Idris, making Inaya laugh.

"He is going to steal away your daughter one day Zohi Bhai." Abeer stated and Zohib hugged his daughter. "Don't worry Aahir will steal Inaya."

Making a sudden shift in Rayan's mood and he glared at Zohib. Who gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Guys it's done. Stop." Hania tried to be a peacemaker. All of them were outside for a dinner night.

"Kids are so small right there is a lot of time for all this." Abeer butted and sipped her drink. Rayan and Zohib held their daughters and looked away from each other making Idris pout. Everything was beautiful and perfect. All of them were happy.

Rayan looked at his smiling wife. She had made him fall in love with her, even though he thought that he would not be able to love anyone. But Abeer's presence in his life changed many things including himself. She was his most precious presence.

Abeer looked at him and both of them smiled at each other. They were content with each other and happy with their small family. God is the greatest planner. His choices are always best and better than we think. Believe in yourself and believe in miracles.

-----
Finished with the first story. I hope you all liked it and next story is of Mehak and Shourya.

Dont forget to vote and comment.
Meet you in the next story.