3.

Abeer's heart was broken and now she was sure that Rayan was not happy with their nikkah. He was cold towards her and in the span of two months of their marriage they have not exchanged more than twenty words.

He was always lost. Even when he was at home, he used to spend his time in his study or on his phone, totally ignoring her presence. He only used to sleep in the room and that too on the couch.

Abeer felt unwanted. She felt rejected. Her own husband was not happy because of her. Only she knew how much time she had cried before sleeping. Her every dream was shattered. Rayan ignored her like a plague. He laughed and talked with his family and when she asked him something he only answered her with yes or no. Not a single word more.

Everyone was good with her except him. And the best part was that that her Zohib Bhai used to meet her almost daily.

She was dressed up in a dark pink coloured suit and was making kheer for everyone. Especially for him.

Sehmat entered and said while leaning against the counter," Its now your turn to give us a good new."

She was a month pregnant. Abeer forced a smile and Sehmat took it as her shyness. It was Sehmat who had prepared whole food and Abeer only prepared kheer.

"Abeer have food beta. Rayan will be late." Ali Khan asked his daughter-in-law. She slowly sat down on the chair and started having food.

It was almost midnight when Sehmat walked out of her room and saw Abeer standing near dining table and she smiled when she saw the plate she had prepared for Rayan.

"Sehmat Aapi do you need anything?" Abeer asked her. Sehmat had come to stay for few days. Sehmat lightly smiled at Abeer's caring nature. She was the most sensible, caring and loving of all of them. No doubt in that. She never complained. A smile was always on her face. Abeer's nature was as beautiful as she was. Her Rayan Bhai was very lucky to have her.

"Na baba I am fine. Why don't you go and rest. You have done a lot of work. I will serve Rayan Bhai food. Don't worry." Sehmat patted her arm a bit. She loved Abeer a lot.

"It's ok aapi. You go and rest. I will serve Rayan food." Abeer answered her back. She wanted Sehmat to go away from there as soon as possible because she knew that Rayan will ignore her and she didnt want anyone to doubt their relationship. According to Abeer Rayan was forced to marry her and that's why he was grumpy and moody with her.

Sehmat nodded and was about to walk back to her room when she heard her name being called.

"Sehmat." She turned and saw Rayan entering the haveli. She smiled and walked towards Abeer. Abeer's heart was beating fast. Morning's incident started replying in her mind when she saw her husband. Rayan placed his bag in the dinning table and walked towards Sehmat.

"When did you come?" He asked her and caressed her hair. Abeer stood their quietly. Sehmat smiled and told him that she came in afternoon. She wanted to tell about her pregnancy to Rayan.

"Um... Rayan Bhai. I wanted to tell you something." She said and he nodded at her as he washed his hands and sat down on to have his dinner. Abeer quickly left from there after serving him dinner. She wanted to escape from his eyes. As if he was giving her any attention. Rayan had completely ignored her presence. Sehmat stood near the him as he started having dinner.

"I am pregnant. You are going to become mamu soon." She blurted out and the spoon in Rayan's hand stopped in the mid-way. He forcefully smiled and stood to hug her.

"God bless you." He blessed her and she smiled. Sehmat turned back to talk with Abeer but much to her surprise no one present there.

"Abeer kahan gai?" She asked herself in surprise.
(Where is Abeer?)