2.

Unedited!!

"Here is your wallet." Karishma forcefully smiled and handed Kartik his wallet. He just nodded and thrust it in his pocket without checking it.

"Won't you check it, umm like whether something is missing inside or not?" She curiously asked him.

He looked at her for a second and answered,"I have nothing to lose." And went away.

Karishma frowned at his answer as she found him weird. In three years of their engineering course they never talked but when they faced it each for the first time last day, she felt weird and different.

She slowly entered the class and saw him sitting in his usual back seat, while using his phone. She noticed that his bag was black, his shirt was black, everything his carried was black.

In fact everything about him was weird.

She quietly sat at her place and her mind drifted towards the last night's memory.

Karishma's eyes widened when she the person in the picture. The face seemed familiar to her. She had seen that lady somewhere. 

The lady in picture was beautiful. She looked very pretty and nice. She was dressed in a red saree and her hair were tied neatly in a bun.

Karishma felt like she had somewhere seen that lady. But she was not able to remember anything.

Her thought chain was broken when she  felt someone's hand on her shoulder making her flinch.

But took a deep breath when she saw Shruti, who looked annoyed. Shruti settled beside her while mumbling something under her breath making Karishma surprise.

"What happened?" She asked Shruti.

"That witch happened." Karishma looked at Zara and then at Shruti's finger which was pointing at her. She understood what might have happened.

"I know that her dad is very rich but I also know that she is jealous of your beauty Karishma and when she saw Kartik talking with you she came and asked me to warn you to not talk with Kartik." Shruti started like a bullet train, her words were so fast that Karishma was not able to understand most of them.

Zara was Kartik's rumoured girlfriend. Though Kartik never even spared a glance at her but she followed him like a dog's tail.

"You know what I have heard some students talking that Kartik and Zara have sex." Those words stabbed Karishma. But very second she consoled herself by asking herself that who was Kartik to her?

No one.

"Students love making up gossip." She masked her emotions.

"No babe, this is true that she is not Kartik's girlfriend but bro this is also true that Kartik fucks her." Shruti whispered those words in Karishma's ears unaware of the fact that she was making her best friend uneasy.

Karishma meekly nodded and started focusing on her work. Trying to distract herself but still she found herself thinking about Kartik and Zara.

Kartik was in his penthouse's kitchen when he heard the doorbell ringing. He dusted his hands and opened the door and saw Zara standing at the door.

"Go back." He instructed her but she pushed him and entered.

He groaned and closed the door and looked at her. She was in tight and revealing dress but she looked serious.

"What do you want?"

Zara smirked at his question and seductively walked towards him and started unbuttoning his shirt. Like always.

Kartik picked her up and then walked towards the couch and threw her on it. She bit her lips when Kartik pulled down her dress and then his trousers and rubbed his erection over her core.