9.

"Is Shivani in her cabin?" Mehak asked the receptionist and the receptionist nodded. "Don't tell her I am here." Mehak told receptionist, who reluctantly nodded in response.

Mehak took a deep breath and entered inside the cabin and Shivani was stunned to see her. Nikhil was also in her office and was playing on his playing mat.

"You gave you the permission to enter my office." Mehak smiled at her rude words. She was there to finish everything. But not to start something again with her.

"They could not stop the Rani sa, right Shivani?" And she settled in front of her. Shivani mockingly smirked and said ,"But after a few months...."

"Right there Shivani, stop right there." Mehak halted her speech firmly.

"See Shivani I am here to have a talk with you. Let's talk and finish everything. Tell me what do you think about Shourya." Mehak adjusted her black long coat and opened the zip of her bag.

"In fact I should tell you to learn something about Shourya." Shivani shot her a glare.

"He is my husband and I know almost everything about him. Don't divert the topic Shivani." Mehak pulled out a file and slid it towards Shivani.

Shivani picked up a file and kept it aside,"It's about the recent deal. Shourya sent it."

"He could have come himself."

"He sent me because he was busy."

"He is never busy for me."

"But sadly he is. Shivani I asked you something." Mehak tapped her nails on the table and Shivani sighed. She knew that Mehak surely had something in her mind that's she was there.

"He loves me Mehak. You don't deserve him because he deserves someone like me." Mehak nodded at her words and smilingly answered ,"But I am really sorry Shivani but yesterday he confessed that he loves me. He had always loved me and even before our marriage. He cannot live without me. We cleared our misunderstandings and differences tomorrow."

"Did he tell you that he loves you Shivani?"

"No, but I can see love in his eyes." Shivani desperately replied back.

"Sorry to say that was not love, it was sympathy. Because you manipulated him." Mehak said and continued,"He loves his children even more than he loves and he loves me more than he loves our children and clearly he loves his family more than he loves anyone."

Shivani was glaring at her, her mind was not able to form any kind of answer and she was not able to believe that the Mehak sitting in front of her was the same Mehak who was a nerd and shy. Who never spoke in front of anyone. Same Mehak whom she used to bully.

"Shivani , think about your son. Why do you want him to be called out as the son of a home breaker or some indecent names? His future is more important than your obsession with Shourya. You already lost a caring life partner of yours just because of your useless stubbornness.

You fought with Shiv jiju and in anger he was driving his car harshly when he met with a deadly accident. He loved you a lot. But what did you give him in return? He lost his life.

The doctor told me that his end words were ,"Tell my Shivani to take care of herself and Nikhil and in fact I want her to get married again. Tell her that I loved her and Nikhil more than I loved anyone else in this world. I love her a lot."
"
Shivani's eyes teared up. That second she realised the worth of someone really special she lost. She was all alone just because of a her own mistake.

Mehak stood up and hugged her and Shivani broke down. Shiv was really a caring and nice man. Man of every girl's dream.

Mehak wiped her tears and once again opened her bag and pulled out a paper and gave it to Shivani,"Shiv Shekhawat's will. He clearly stated that you are the owner of his buisness not his family. And after you Nikhil will take over."

Shivani tightly held the paper in her hands and Mehak went towards Nikhil and bent till his level and handed him two chocolate.

"Shourya uncle sent this for you and I brought the other one for you." Mehak ruffled his hair when he gave her a toothy smile.

"Nikhil beta your papa told me that he loved you a lot and remember he would be happy to see his son happy and successful from heaven. He will always be there for you in form of your guardian angel and yeah Shourya uncle will be your god father. Don't forget to visit palace every weekend. Kritika didi and naughty Rudra will be waiting for you."

Nikhil gave her an enthusiastic nod and Mehak stood up.

She picked up her bag and said ,"Shivani Shourya will always be your good friend but I can't. I can't forget the pain you gave me. But I forgive you. But in every difficult time of yours I will be there for you. Don't forget this."

And she left the cabin. Shivani was in tears. She was not even having the courage to even apologize to Mehak.

She stood up and hugged Nikhil. Shivani wiped her tears and after long two years she finally opened a small cabin under the table which she never opened and belonged to her late husband Shiv Shekhawat.

With shivering hands she took out the things. Shiv's diary, and some more things.

She opened it and read the first entry,

"Finally I got married to Shivani today. She owns my heart, actually she owns me. I have always loved her. I wish I could tell her but not now. I want to give her time and space. I want to be with her forever and for eternity. I want to have three kids with her and grown old with her. I want her to happy with me. Forever ∞."

She closed the diary and sat down on the chair. Tears were continuously flowing out of her eyes and for the first time in her life she realised her mistake. She realised that she lost a gem.

"Can you please come back? Please Shiv come back. I also want someone for myself. My son is having me and I am also having him but he cannot be you for me Shiv. Everyone thought that I was happy after your death. But I was not. I was confused. I tried to cheer myself up but I was not able to. I won't lie but even my parents were not there for me like you used to be there for me. Your family started blaming me and in fact my own family blamed me.

They consoled Nikhil and engaged him but not me. They forgot that I was also left alone. I became a widow at a mere age of twenty five. I am still young and at that time I was literally immature. I had a crush on Shourya and I was not able to digest the fact that he rejected me and chose Mehak. I was lost in my revenge nothing else.

The home where I lived with you started haunting me. I used to feel scared. Mom and dad used to take Nikhil away with them for nights but they forgot I was also there. I used to sit in your office and always tried to feel your presence. I used to cry a lot. I am alone and I was alone. I just wanted someone for myself and now I want you back. I am really tired and alone. I can't just take it anymore. Just come back Shiv. I need you. Please."

She poured her heart out. Nikhil came and sat down her lap and hugged her. She hugged him tightly and kissed his head and said ,"Your papa is your guardian angel Nikhil. Don't worry he will always be there for you bachcha."

She knew that she was going to live with guilt for her whole life. But the fact she was unaware was that, her life was going to surprise her with something she never expected. Something she never thought would happen.

•°°°°-------°°°°•
I cried a lot while writing this chapter. I don't know why. Till now I was not having any plans of writing her story but now I will be. I will make her happy.

In fact from the start I never hated her. I don't know why.  She is also a human but no one considered her.

What do you think?
Will Shiv return back or someone new will come?
Let's see. Next chapter is epilogue.
------------------------------------------------------------