3.

A sudden knock on door, broke Mehak's sleep. She stretched her hands and rubbed her eyes. Her eyes travelled towards the window and saw it was night time only. The sky was dark.

Who was knocking her room's door at such time? And when she opened the door her eyes widened in shock and there stood Shourya in front of her. She thought she was hallucinating or dreaming and pinched herself to confirm. But when she felt she was not dreaming so just to confirm his presence she lightly pinched Shourya, who flinched and rubbed his arm.

"What are you doing Mehak?" He asked her while rubbing his arm and she just bit her lips in embarrassment.

"I..thought....th..at I was.. hallucinating." She stammered and stood like a statue in front of him. She was not expecting his return. She thought that he would return after one week.

"Can I come in?" He asked her when she didnt move from her place . She immediately nodded and stepped back to make way for him.

The first thing he did when he entered the room was, he held sleeping Kritika in his arms. He closed his eyes and hugged her tightly while kissing her head continuously.

Mehak smiled a little and poured a glass of water for him. She made her way towards him and forwarded the glass to him but he shook his head in denial.

"I don't want to drink water."

"Food?"

"I am not hungry.''

Mehak just nodded and sat beside him.

"Aap itni jaldi kyun aa gaye?" She asked him and rubbed her hand over Kritika's head.

(Why did you come so soon?")

"When Kritika called me day before yesterday while crying, after that my heart or mind was not at ease. I wanted to hold her and calm her down. In precise, I wanted to be with her." Shourya replied and kissed Kritika's forehead.

Mehak smiled and after few minutes she told him to rest. He nodded and carefully placed Kriti on bed and went to washroom for getting fresh.

It was 2 AM and Mehak was standing near the bed and waiting for Shourya to come back. The washroom door clicked open and Shourya came out, half naked.

He looked at Mehak and their eyes met. Mehak's breath got hitched when she saw his hard toned perfect body. Her husband was not less than a Greek god.
Shourya took small steps towards her and without breaking eye contact he pulled her towards him and without wasting a second he put his lips on her and kissed her hard. His hands tightly resting on her waist and her hands roaming on his abs.

He picked her in his arms afterwards and placed her on bed and hovered her. Without making much noise he pulled her cloths off from her body and there she was laying naked in front of him. He started kissing her on her neck and she bit her lips to control her moans. It had been a year since they had been intimate. Because of her complicated pregnancy, doctor had forbidden her to have sex. 

Her heart was beating wildly and her husband travelled downwards kissing her breast and her waist towards her core.

Shourya opened her legs wide and his head disappeared between them and she put the back of her hand on her mouth to control herself from not moaning. Of course she didn't want to wake up her daughter and see her parents in a compromised position.

Shourya kept on fingering her and eating her out till she came down on his fingers. He was being gentle with her because of the presence of their kids in the room or else, she would have been moaning loud and crying in pleasure. He was soft in their daily life. But not in their sex life. She knew it.