2.

Here's the next chapter for you all. Do vote and comment. Happy reading ahead.

Mehak was feeding Rudra when Kritika came and sat with her on the bed with a grumpy face. She was looking unhappy. With one held she held Rudra tight and with other hand she caressed Kritika's harir. And this made Kritika look at her mother with a small pout her lips.

"What happened baby?" Mehak asked while strocking her hair . Kritika just pulled Mehak's phone from side table in her hands and dailed her father's number.

"No, Kritika don't call papa. He will be busy." Mehak said and tried to snatch her phone from Kritika's grip but Kritika was fast. She ran away to a corner after jumping from the bed.

On the other side Shourya was sitting in a meeting and Shivani was with him. They were discussing some deals with their foreign buisness partners when Shourya's phone rang. He pulled out the phone and saw the caller ID.

It has been a week since he had arrived in Germany but not for a once Mehak had called him herself. It was always him who had called and they never talked more than two minutes.

Shourya wanted to recieve the call and he whispered to Shivani," Shivani ,Mehak is calling me. I need to take her call."

Shivani clenched her hands tight right after hearing Mehak's name. She didn't wanted Mehak to interrupt in the middle and she said," Shourya, we are in a meeting. You can call her back later."

Shourya leaned back towards his chair and stared at the missed call on his phone. And his phone rang again and it was Mehak .Shourya stood up from the chair and turned towards his foreign Client and said," Mr. Smith this call is urgent. I need to take it."

And Shourya left the meeting room. Shivani just wanted to snatch Shourya's phone from him and smash it into pieces . She hated Mehak for always coming in between them. According to her, Mehak didn't deserved Shourya. Shourya was made for her. But Mehak snatched away him from her.

And there Shourya instantly picked up the call as he came out of the cabin. And then he heard a crying voice. It made him restless and he thought Mehak was crying but then he heard a voice from other side,"Papa."

It was Kritika.

Shourya was taken aback when he heard Kritika crying.

"What happened bachcha?", Shourya asked in concern. But Krtika kept crying. She didn't speak anything. Never before Kritika has cried when he went for buisness trips but this time she was uncontrollable. She had called him before while crying and Shourya was not able to understand.

"Kritika , what happened baby?" He again asked her and he only heard her sniffling from the other side. Shourya sighed and was feeling helpless. He just wanted to go and hug his daughter and tell her everything was fine but he couldn't do that at that particular moment.

"Shourya, you should not leave the meeting like this,  just to take a phone call. It will give our clients a bad impression."  He turned and saw Shivani standing behind him with her hands crossed over chest.

Shourya sighed and again turned his attention over the phone call but this time he heard Mehak's voice form other side," Shourya, I am sorry. I was feeding Rudra and she took my phone and called you. I asked her not to call you but she didn't listen to me. Bye."

And Mehak cut the call without listening to Shourya. Shourya wanted to ask her why Kritika was crying but Mehak cut the call before he could ask her.

Shourya sighed and put his phone in his pocket and slowly walked inside the meeting room with Shivani.

And there in Rajasthan, Mehak and Sulekha were continuously consoling crying Kritka. She was crying uncontrollably and was not telling anyone the reason why she was crying.