7.

Unedited!!!!

"Hii Shourya." Shivani entered inside his cabin and greeted him.

Shourya and Mehak returned back a few days ago and Mehak was not at all happy with him because in the span of six days they spent in Greece, only one day they roamed around and explored a little and for the rest five days, Shourya literally fucked the brains out of her.

Shourya smiled at her and she sat in front of him. Shourya was about to speak something when the door of his office opened and revealed Nikhil.

Nikhil ran and jumped over Shourya's lap making him chuckle.

"How are you Nikhil?" Shourya asked him while typing something on his computer. Nikhil smiled and replied ,"I am okay uncle."

Shivani admired the scene unfolding in front of her. Shourya would be the best father for her son. She was not wrong when she thought that her son required a father but when she decided to ruin a beautiful and happy family. She herself became the villan of her own story.

"You both look cute together. Let me click a photo." A rush of uneasiness left from Shourya's brain when he felt Shivani clicking his and Nikhil 's photo. He loved Nikhil and cared for him but his own kids were special to him. And truthfully and somewhat sadly Nikhil could never take their place in his heart.

There outside at the reception Kritika raised a hell with the employees. Shourya had never revealed his kids to the outside world and even when his kids visited his office, they used his personal elevator from the parking itself.

"I said get lost." She shouted and scared the poor receptionist, who was amazed to see such a young and bold girl in front of her.

Kritika had blackmailed the driver to take her to her father's office, who at first was reluctant but eventually agreed. He had called Suhaas and informed the him about Kritika's obstinacy.l, but when Suhaas asked him to listen to her, driver agreed.

Mehak and Sulekha had taken Rudra for his monthly checkup to the doctor and according to them Kritika was with her home tutor, who was teaching her basics. But the tutor left before time due to some emergency and informed the staff.

Kritika was smart enough to ditch the palace staff and she reached her father's twenty story office building.

"I am Kritika and I swear if you won't let me meet my papa. I will fire you." She pointed her small finger at one of the office interns.

"Who is your father kid?" The receptionist asked her. 
Kritika glared at the receptionist and said ,"Shourya Singh Rajput."

Everyone burst out laughing making Kritika angry. She stomped her foot and started making her way towards the elevator but was stopped by the employees.

"Please let me go." She pleaded. Office staff was familiar with Nikhil but not her and even they had that assumption in their mind that Shourya and Shivani were dating and Shourya would be divorcing Mehak any time soon.

One more rumour was prevailing that Mehak had left the palace and went back to her parents' s place.

"Kid listen we know that Shourya sir's kids are with their mother and she is not in the city because she is divorcing Rana sa and Shivani ma'am is getting married to him." These words were enough to scare the little girl.

Kritika looked at everyone with eyes full of scare. She gulped and said ,"Aisa nahi hai, papa loves me, mamma and Rudra a lot. We still live with him. Shivani Massi is very bad lady. Don't believe this all."

Tears threatened to leave her eyes.

Shourya was sitting inside his cabin when his PA entered inside and said ,"Sir I think Kritika is downstairs and employees have gathered near her. I don't know but something is happening downstairs."