10. [Epilogue]

"Papa, I swear my maths teacher is very bad." Kritika huffed and threw her bag on the bed. Shourya chuckled and kissed her head. She gave him and toothy smile and Mehak smiled at them.

Rudra, who was sleeping woke up and started crying making Kritika shout at him,"Rudy can you please stop crying?"

Mehak patted his back and he nodded while sniffing,"I am not clying." Three years old Rudra fired back at her.

Kritika who was seven, gave him a mocking glare.

"Acha acha don't fight now. Kritika change your clothes I will bring lunch for you." Rudra clunged to his mother tightly when she was going to stand up. He was surely mamma's boy like Kritika was Papa's girl.

"I will come with you." Rudra also stood up and followed Mehak. Shourya helped Kritika and then fed her lunch.

"Shourya leave me." Mehak glared at Shourya, who pouted in return. "Kids are sleeping soundly. Don't worry." He started kissing her neck.

"Don't." She detached herself from him and he huffed. But before she could settle down on the bed beside her kids, she was lifted up in air making her let out a squeal.

"What are you doing?" She whisper yelled at Shourya but in return he gave her a teasing smirk and took her to the balcony and closed the door behind.

"I think Rudy and Kriti need one more sibling."

"Shut up or I'll kill you." Shourya pouted and she kissed on his lips in return.
"Okay, then I'll use protection."

°

"Papa I won." Rudra clapped his hands in excitement and Kritika hit him on his back lightly. He stilled for a second and then started crying loudly.

Kritika bit her lips and settled down quietly. Like she didn't do anything.

"Arre what happened Rudra?" Shourya knelt beside him and Rudra pointed at his sister. She gave her father an innocent look and Shourya narrowed his eyes in return. He knew his daughter very well.

Shourya hugged Rudra and snuggled him more into his chest while rubbing his back.

"She surely needs some classes." Mehak pulled Kritika's ear and she let out a painful cry.

"Leave her Mehak." Shourya gave Mehak a dangerous eye and she rolled her eyes in response. "Just because of you she has become a brat. If you will again pull out any such stunt I will not spare you then Kritika."

Kritika looked at her mother with teary eyes and yelled ,"You and Papa don't love me. You only love Rudra." Surprising her parents. Kritika sniffled and picked up her colours and left the room.

Mehak was too stunned to speak. Shourya was also shocked. He never expected those words from his daughter's mouth.

"Rudra, what happened?" Mehak asked but Rudra kept quiet. He knew that he overreacted. Kritika hit him because he had cheated and won the game. He glanced at his parents and ran out of the room.

"I told you Mehak not to scold her often." Shourya accused Mehak and she replied,"I can't let her become a brat. Batmeez ho Rahi hai din bar din."

"She is not becoming Rude or ill-mannered. She is just more naughty and extra smart." Shourya reasoned with her and Mehak felt water collecting in her eyes.

Shourya sighed and hugged her. "It's ok we will talk with her." Shourya tried to pacify her and she nodded.

Both of them stood up and decided to have a talk with their daughter. Both of them entered inside their children's playroom and a small smile appeared on their lips when they saw the scene in front of them.

Rudra was sitting in Kritika's lap and she was reading him a picture book for him and he was tightly holding her hand in his small small hands.

Kritika bent and kissed Rudra's head and Rudy smiled at her.

Shourya and Mehak settled beside their kids Shourya caressed Kritika's head and said ,"We love you a lot Kritika mamma was just angry."

Rudra settled in his mother's lap and Shourya picked up Kritika's in his arms and Kritika smiled. She hugged her father tightly. Mehak shifted near her husband and made Rudra sit beside her and pulled Kritika towards her.

She kissed Kritika's head and said ,"I love you and Rudra equally. Mera bachcha."

"Rudy izzz little. Solly Kriti didi." Rudra held his ears cutely and pouted. Shourya smiled at scene in front of him when Rudra hugged his mother and sister. He dragged himself near his cute little family and took them in his embrace.

After a lot of struggle and patience everything went right and their love won. Their relationship healed and they healed each other.

Shourya understood his mistake and Mehak changed herself. They together rectified their differences and mistakes and promised better to each other.

•°°°°------°°°°•
I know that I am late but I got stuck somewhere and I hope you liked the story.
Here's the end of the story. A beautiful journey of Shourya and Mehak.
------------------------------------------------------------