8.

Abeer bit her lips in restlessness. She quickly escaped from there and closed her door shut. She kept her hand on her heart. Which was running at the speed of 1000KM/hour. She fastly walked towards the window and peeked down.

Rayan was sitting on his knees till Mayra's level. Her hands were around his neck and he was smiling while listening to her blabbering. The scene was similar to the day of their engagement. Again Mayra looked up and smiled as she motioned Rayan to look upstairs. Abeer instantly closed the curtains and Rayan smiled. The difference was only that that Rayan was not at all happy that day but today he was the happiest person alive on the earth.

"Come downstairs now and serve food." Nadia ordered Abeer in firm voice. Abeer showed her mother her puppy eyes. But she was hell bent to not get effected. Abeer nodded and slowly followed her mother.

Rayan was talking with Azaan and Ibrahim when he saw Abeer coming downstairs. His leg started to shiver but he firmly held it with his hand. His heart was paining for a eye contact with her. But she was hell bent to ignore him.

"Stop staring at my sister." Ibrahim slowly threatened Rayan. Rayan peeked at Azaan and then at Ibrahim, both of them were glaring at him. Then he glanced at Abeer's father, who was busy reading newspaper. All of them were sitting on dining table, waiting for lunch

"Your sister is my wife. It's my right to stare at her." Rayan said while smiling. Ibrahim and Azaan clenched their fists and Rayan acted all innocent. His eyes were searching for Abeer. But she had all of the sudden disappeared.

Rayan was quietly having food when Mayra came and sat on his lap.

"Abhi Chocos." Mayra shouted and Rayan smiled at her. She had understood the assignment and was doing her homework perfectly. Infact Rayan had asked her to do so, when they were talking outside. Mayra smiled at Rayan, who winked back at her.

She blushed and Rayan laughed. Infact everyone present there were surprised.
Rayan kissed her cheek and she shyly smiled. She and her Abhi fufi had a secret about her sweet innocent baby crush on Rayan.

Abeer came out of kitchen and placed bowl of chocos infront of Mayra, who excitedly started having her chocos. She sat beside Rayan and started preparing a plate for herself. Rayan was looking at her but she was ignoring his presence.

Abeer was staring at her plate. Rayan was staring at her. Ibrahim and Azaan were glaring at him and everyone present there were looking at them in amusement.

"Rayan beta go and rest a little in Abeer's room. She is there only." Omar spoke and patted Rayan's back lightly. Rayan smirked at Ibrahim and Azaan. Who were still glaring at him. He slowly walked towards her room and knocked at the door. But no response. He again knocked the door and this time door opened a little itself.

Rayan took a deep breath and entered inside the room before closing it. He turned and was greeted with a slap on his cheek. A light slap but before he could understand or comprehend anything, he was again greeted with another slap and a smack on his head.

Abeer was standing in fornt of him and her eyes were brimming with tears. She again raised her hand to slap him but this time he held her hand and pulled her towards him and tightly hugged her. She also wraped her arms around his torso and hugged him tight.

Rayan closed his eyes and kissed her head. He rubbed her back and she detached herself from him.

Rayan smiled at her and wiped her tears.
"Now tell me what were these slaps for?" And squinted his eyes at her.

"I wanted to slap you since long time, so I slapped you." Abeer casually shrugged her shoulders and Rayan sighed. He cupped her face in his hands and lovingly kissed her forehead.

"I missed you." He admitted.

"Me too." She also agreed.

Both of them stood together in each other's embrace for few minutes and Rayan kept on kissing her head or forehead from time to time.  He held her hand and made her sit on the bed.

"I got something for you." He told her and she nodded her head in excitement making him chuckle. He pulled out two small boxes out from his pocket. He kneeled in front of her and kept her foot on his knee.

"It's beautiful thank you." Abeer complimented when he made her wear an anklet which he brought for her.

"Not more than you." He kissed her foot making her eyes go wide and she blushed.

"Don't." She forbade him but Rayan ignored and did the same with her other foot. He sat beside her and forwarded other box. Abeer smiled when she opened it. He brought her, her favourite shade of nude lip colour.

"Thanks." She said and hugged him tight.

"Abeer."

"Hmmmmm......"

"Can I ask you something?"

She detached herself from him and nodded.

"This pendant...I mean I feel like I know something about it but I am not able to remember it." He blabbered and Abeer held his hand.

"You gifted it to me, eleven years ago."

"What?" His eyes widened in disbelief and Abeer narrated him the whole incident.

"I had forgotten it." He chuckled and leaned near her. He held her waist tighly and Abeer's breathing turned uneven. She tried to lean back but his hold restricted her. Her eyes fluttered close when his breath fell on her lips and nose. And her heart stopped for a second when his soft lips met her lips.

Before she could think further. Rayan had pinned her on the bed and hovered her. His lips moved against her and his hands caressed her waist. She moved her lips with his and their lips plunged into a passionate kiss. She caressed his back making him groan.

They were finally kissing and lot was to come in future.

After few minutes Rayan pulled back and huskily whispered in her ears,"You are getting shy because this kiss only, what happen when we will do other things."

She playfully hit his chest and muttered,"Besharam." Making him laugh at her antics.

He stood up and asked her,"Will you accompany me back to home?"

Abeer stared at him and with a deep breath she answered,"I will but before that tell me about your past. That girl whom you loved and what made you change your thinking. I am your wife and I should know everything about you."

--------------
Don't forget to like and comment.
2 more chapters to go.............