4.

Unedited!!!!

"Why don't you shift here in my penthouse with me?" Kartik tucked the loose strand of hair behind Karishma's ear and she looked at him with wide eyes. What was with him? Why was hell bent to give her surprises?

"Me...I mean how I can shift in here with you?" She inquired nervously. He gave her a small smile and he pecked her forehand.

"Don't worry. Just shift in here with me. I will be the happiest after so many years." His words made Karishma's heart flutter. The boy in front of her, whom she considered grumpy, cold and mysterious was being soft with her. She never expected that. She tightly hugged him and he reciprocated her actions back.

"Your father won't mind?"

"No, I will not let him know about all this. I want to stay with you Karishma." She gave him a full blown big smile making him chuckle.

He picked her up in his arms and went towards the garden and placed her down.

"It's so beautiful.." Karishma was mesmerized by the view. She ran towards her railing and Kartik kept on admiring her. He wanted to keep her happy with him forever.

"Eeeeeeee....." She shirked when Kartik got hold of her legs and threw her on his shoulder. He made her sit on the couch placed there and she bit her lips when he parted her legs.

"Just keep them open for me sweetheart." His husky voice sent shivers down her spine and she sucked her breath. Kartik lifted her panty and tightened it and then left it with a thud letting a low scream leave from her mouth.

His patience gave up and he tore her panty and threw it on the floor before latching his mouth on her core. Karishma's eyes rolled back and her hands fisted his hair when he gave her a long suck. His tongue started moving up and down over her wet slit.

"Fuckkkk..." She cursed when he purposely bit her bulging clit and kept on licking her. She literally saw stars as his pace kept on increasing.

"How was it?" Kartik wiped his lower lip with his thumb and Karishma blushed at his question. He literally ate her out and she tightly hugged him at the thought. Kartik chuckled and hugged her back. She was so special and innocent. She was his Karishma, Kartik's Karishma. Karishma smiled and kissed his chest. 

__

"Where did I keep it? Karishma groaned in annoyance while searching for her pants. It had been a week since she shifted with Kartik in his penthouse and things were pretty good. Kartik was the best partner anyone could ask for. He was not at all like what she thought about him in the past. He was caring and respectful towards her.  

"Found it........."She took a deep breath and started getting ready for University. Kartik was waiting for her and there she was, who was not even ready. She quickly got ready and ran outside.

"I am ready." Kartik pecked her forehead and she grinned at him making him smile. But their moment was broken when they heard a voice for something falling down.

They immediately turned and saw Rakshit standing at the main door of their penthouse with his mouth open wide and eyes bulging out. Kartik groaned in annoyance and Rakshit was still standing at the door, totally surprised.

Karishma hid herself behind Kartik and peeked from behind. After an uncomfortable silence of good two minutes, Rakshit decided to speak.

"You both...."

"His many times I have told you to ring the bell before entering." Kartik cut him in between and threw a cushion on his face making Karishma giggle. She had tightly hugged Kartik from behind.