6.

"Stop Shourya.." Mehak tried to pull his hair but he remained unaffected and kept on biting her neck. They had arrived in Greece since three days and only two more days were left. She wanted to explore but Shourya was reluctant.

He wanted to explore her body as more as he can. She sighed and pinched his arm and he glared at her.

He pulled back and relaxed his back on the bed making Mehak sigh. She closed her eyes and kept her head on his chest and he smiled while he caressed her naked back.

And soon she fell asleep. Both of them were naked under sheets since three days. He didn't allow her to wear clothes.

"Oh my god Mehak I love you so so much." He kissed her head and soon he also fell asleep.

There in India Shivani was totally unaware of the fact that Shourya and Mehak were out on an after-kids honeymoon. She picked up her bag and sat inside her car.

"Take me to the palace." She instructed her driver. It was evening when Shivani arrived at the palace and when she entered inside she saw Suhaas and Kritika playing together in the palace gardens.

She plastered a fake smile and spoke in sugar coated tone,"Kritika baby how are you?"

Suhaas rolled his eyes and thought,'Apne Ghar main nahi tik sakti kya ye aurat?"

Kritika mumbled a small hello and got herself engrossed herself in playing. Shivani's unwanted presence was not going well with her.

"Oh, hii Miss. Thakur." Suhaas gave her a tight lipped smile and she passed him a mocking glare in return.

"By the way, I am here to meet Shourya. We have look upon some files." She said while adjusting her bag. Unaware of the approaching words for her.

"Papa and mamma are not in palace." Kritika told her as she dug a small pit her toy gardening tools.

"Where are your parents then beta?" She tried to act sweet.

A naughty idea came inside Suhana's mind and he smirked. "Don't worry Miss Thakur I will call Shourya bhaiya." And video called Shourya. He asked Kritika to call her grandmother because he was not ready to get more smacks from Mehak.

Shourya scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and irritation when he heard his phone ringing continuously.
And without glancing further he picked up the vedio call and kept his phone on his ear.

"Hello," His groogy voice made Mehak shift more beside him making his hold tighten on her.

"Shourya bhaiya." Suhaas again smirked at surprised Shivani and continued,"Where are you?"

"For the fuck sake Suhaas I asked you to not disturb me and Mehak. You know that we are on a vacation in Greece and you were the only one who suggested it." Shourya yelled at Suhaas and detached the phone from his ear.

He saw that it was a vedio call and his face along with his toned chest was visible. Fearing that Kritika might be the one behind the call he turned off the vedio. Unaware of the fact that Shivani had caught a glimpse of him and Mehak's scattered hair on his chest.

"Sorry bhaiya. I am really sorry and don't worry Kritika is not here." Suhaas apologized and cut the call off.

"Shourya didn't tell me that he was going somewhere." She was taken aback.

"Excuse me why will he tell you that he is taking his wife out for a vacation? He wanted to spend some time with Khushboo alone that's why he planned a surprised trip for her." Suhaan interjected in between. He was astonished to hear Shivani's words.

Shivani let out a nervous chuckle and nodded. Till then Kritika brought her grandmother out, who was holding little Rudra in her arms, who was looking at everything in awe.

Sulekha was not pleased to see Shivani but still she welcomed her politely. All of them settled on the chairs in garden while servants served them snacks.

"When will Shourya return" Shivani asked after a lot of debating.

"After two days." Sulekha told her and rest went fine.

_________________________________________

"Dad do something and bring Shourya back tomorrow." Shivani threw her bag and things scattered on the floor.

"You have gone mad. I cannot do this Shivani." Shamsher Thakur reasoned with his daughter. Shivani sat down on the bed with a thud.

"Now I have to do something. It has been a year since you promised me that Shourya will be mine. But dad now I will take the lead in my hands and see how smoothly I will eliminate Mehak from this game." She declared and Shamsher Thakur closed his eyes in annoyance.

His daughter was really stubborn.

_________________________________________

"You shouldn't have done this Suhaas." Revati whisper yelled at her fiance, who was busy laughing like a manic.

"Iti you don't know how much problems this Shivani had caused. By the way her expressions were worth watching." Revati shook her head and smiled. She had admired Mehak a lot form starting and in fact Mehak liked her a lot.

Nothing, but this was a beginning of a very beautiful bond of friendship and care.

_________________________________________

"Haww..my baby." Mehak smiled when she saw Rudra thrashing his arms here and there, when he heard his mother's voice after a long time.

Mehak was not at all in favour of not taking her kids along but when her mother-in-law persuade her, she had to agree. Mom guilt was taking over her.

"Mamma he is really cranky. I just wish I could stuff one of my soft toys in his mouth." Kritika disclosed her idea making Mehak's eyes go wide.

"You won't do something like this Kriti. Beta see he such a small baby and he is so cute."

"Of course I won't do something like this. I was just saying and I love him more than you do." Kritika kissed Rudra's cheeks making him giggle.

Mehak smiled at her daughter and turned towards Shourya who was on a call with someone.

"Where is papa?" Kritika asked and Mehak turned the camera towards her husband. Shourya waved his hand while smiling making Kritika squeal.

"Come back soon mamma and papa." Kritika said and declined the call. Mehak pouted and looked at her husband who was angry at her. Why?
Because she wanted to go out and he wanted to spend some personal time with her.

"I hate you." She mumbled to herself and opened her robe and pulled Shourya towards her, who switched off the phone and threw it on the table. Which lead to one the of steamy sessions again.

•°°°°----------°°°°•
Short update.
Don't worry, I will give you an interesting update next time.
------------------------------------------------------------