5.

Unedited!!!
.
.

Flashback

Twenty six years old prince Shourya Singh Rajput was married with the love  of his life and he was content. His twenty one year old wife had stolen his heart long ago and she was totally unaware of it. It had been three months since their wedding and they have not consummated till yet. Just a few kisses and a little shy romance.

And he wanted to consummate. He wanted to make her his. Completely his.

But was Mehak ready?

Shourya locked the door and saw Mehak standing near the window and the little breeze was letting her locks move. She was looking enchanting in a golden saree.
Mehak smiled when she felt her husband's presence behind her and she was about to turn but surprise took over her when she felt his hand snaking her bare waist.

A small gasp left from her mouth when he caresses her waist lightly and gave her ear a small lick. Were they going to do it?

A small blush kept on her cheeks and she immediately moved and hugged him tight. He chuckled a bit and lifted her face with his index finger after a few minutes. Her face was glowing as well as blushing.

She nodded her head a little and he got his question's answer. With a swift motion he picked her up in a bridal style and moved towards the bed. Her face hidden inside his chest.

He opened her saree and pulled down the underskirt in a go making her look at him with wide eyes. She felt shy but tried to act bold. He opened his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. His hands worked skillfully over her blouse and pulled its string making it loose and he pulled it off completely.

"Shourya I am a virgin. It's my first time." Mehak spoke timidly. She gulped down when she saw his eyes getting dark in lust. He gave her breast a squeeze and she moaned at a slow pace.

"Even you are my first." Mehak could do nothing but smile at his words. She was his first and he was hers. A sudden rupture of happiness happened inside her heart and she pulled Shourya towards her for a long and consuming kiss. They broke the kiss when they felt the need for air.

Shourya unhooked her bra and gave her breast a light squeeze and she took deep breaths and without wasting a second he latched on her nipple. A different sense of feeling originated inside her as she first time felt this kind of pleasure which made her moan. His tongue was doing wonders on her nipples and there down her pussy was getting wet.

A tingy sensation was making its way down there and she felt a need to be touched there. Shourya slowly detached his mouth from her and he pulled down her panty. Mehak's eyes opened as she realised that he was going to see her most intimate region, her body part which even she had also not seen properly. What if he judged her?

Shourya sensed her insecurity and whispered in her ears,"You are the most beautiful lady I have seen till now. Don't assume much and be confident about yourself."

A small smile made its way on Mehak's lips when she heard him saying those words to her. He made her feel beautiful, he made her feel confident about herself.

"You trust me?" He asked her and she nodded her head. Shourya's hand parted Mehak's legs and touched her untouched body part making her eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Shourya..." When she moaned his name for first time Shourya felt like loosing his senses. He rubbed her clit a little fast and she moaned his name loudly. He bent down on his knees and gave her pussy a long lick. Mehak fisted the bedsheet with her finger when she felt him pressing her clitoris while licking her.