CHAPTER 2

POV : Kinn

As I walked in I saw a lot of businessmans and familys too. Suddenly I was approached by Mr. Kittisawad . " Sawadeekap Khun Kinn. How are you son? Welcome to the party son. " He invited me in . " Oh Mr Kan. Sawadeekap Khun Kan. " I also greeted him.

We both went to the sofa nearby and sit there . " So how is your father son? ." He asked me . " Oh my dad he is fine . How is your business? . " I asked him. " My business is going very well. Thanks to your dad. You know he is my buddy. " He answered.

I was paused for a second then I realized he was my dad's long lost best friend . This is a total shocked to me. " So you're the man that dad always talked about! I wish I can bring my dad here. " I said to him.

My dad and him are long lost best friends. He has helped my dad alot. Also my dad helped him to create a business. He has even helped my dad and mom get married.

" Oh I'm sorry son I need to go. Enjoy yourself and have whatever you want. Now I need to go. " He said getting up from from the sofa .
" It's okay " I said. I got up from the sofa and went to bar counter. I signalled the bartender to get me a drink.

He handed me a glass of wine . As I was about to get my drink someone grapped the wine glass . Both of our hands touched. I moved my head to look at the person .

I felt like the whole world has stopped. My heart beat start to raise as I looked at the person. I saw a beautiful man with a handsome figure holding my glass.

" I'm so sorry do want that drink? You can have it. " He said as he handed the drink to me. " It's..It's..Okay. " Fuck why I'm stutter ing. I was about to ask for his name but he is gone. Damn he's so hot. I want him. I will have him no matter what happens.

POV : Porsche

I was thirsty so I decide to drink something. I went to the bar counter and a drink. As I was about to grab the drink someone hold the glass and felt our hands touched.

I immediately said sorry that man and handed the wine glass to him . I was going to say sorry and I remembered that I forgot my phone upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs to grab my phone.

His scent was still in my palm. I came from my room and ran downstairs. My dad called using the microphone. " Porsche can you come to the stage for a moment ? . " He asked. I went to the stage and stand beside him.

POV : Kinn

I was looking for that guy but I can't find her. Then I heard Mr. Kan calling someone using the microphone. " Porsche can you come to the stage for a moment ? . " He asked . I saw him the same guy that I saw at the bar counter. So his name is Porsche. Is he Mr. Kan's son ? .

I was just looking at him in the crowd. Admiring his beauty. How can someone be this beautiful. I immediately odered Big to find all information about him .

POV : Porsche

" Tonight I arranged this grand party because my son Porsche Pachara Kittisawad is going to get engaged with my business partner's daughter PranPriya ! . " My dad's sudden announcement shocked me.

" What?! So this is why you arranged this party ? To tell that I'm going to get engaged with PranPriya! ." I asked him. " Yes this Is why I arranged this party to announce this news. " He casually answered.

" Porsche I know you don't like her but she loves you so much that her dad come and talk to me about her love. Please Porsche understand her love and marry her. She will be a good wife. "My dad please me.

" But dad you need understand my feeling too . I can't just marry her without any love or affection towards her. She'll thought that I hate her. Please I don't wanna marry her. " I tell my dad but he kept pleasing me so I agreed.

Even though I don't like her and have any feelings toward her I still need to marry her because she loves me since we're kids. My dad know that Im a gay and knows that I want a boyfriend. But he has no choice to accept Pran as his daughter in law.

POV : Kinn

As soon as I heard what Mr. Kan said rage took over me . My kitty is mine he 's mine. I know I need confess my love to him. But it's weird that you confess your love to the person that you saw for the first time.

But still I need to confess to him. I really hope he will accept it. If he doesnt accept I will my kitty accept my love. So I quickly went to the table where my kitty sits and sit in front of him.

"Oh you're the one who grabbed my drink. Anyways I'm sorry that I grabbed your drink. " He said. God his manners it's making more crazy for her. "It's okay, and you don't have to say sorry to it. Anyways my name is Kinn Anakin Theerapanyakul. " I said while giving him my hand.

He gladly shake my hand and telled me his name too.