CHAPTER 25

POV : KIMCHAY

After a week , Kim decides to call Chay for a sleepover on his private mansion . " Umm hello Chay ?. " Kim asked as soon as  Chay picks up the call . " Hello Kim . Why did you call me in this time ? ." Chay asked . " I want to have a sleepover at my place . " Kim said . " Sleepover ? ." Chay asked raising his eyebrow . " Humm " . Kinn said on the other said .

Chay who heard this , becomes so excited and blushes because Kim is having a sleepover and thinks that he will invite him .
" So ? " . Chay asks Kim waiting for an answer . " I want you to come to my sleepover . " Kim said .

Chay who heard this became so happy and said . " Okay . I will come . And can you send me the address ? . " Chay asked trying not to scream on the phone call . " Humm I will send you the address later . Bye . " Kim said cutting the call .

Chay puts the phone on the bed and screams in happiness as Kim invites him for a sleepover in his place . " Ahhhh !!! Kim is inviting me for a sleepover , ahhhh !!! ." Chay said screaming and jumping like a litttle kid he is . After a while , Kim messages Chay sending him the address .

Chay gets up changes his clothes , takes some sleepover dress and things and gets inside his drivers car . Few mimutes later , Chay came to Kim's mansion . The mansion is big and beautiful . Chay didnt notice Kim coming and got startled as Kim approached him .

" Ahhh Kim you scared the shit out of me !." Chay said rubbing his chest . Kim smiled seeing his dear scared . " Anyways , lets go inside . " Kim said guiding Chay inside the mansion . Chay's heart starts to beat faster as Kim touched his hands . He blushed and keeps walking until they both reaches Kim's bedroom .

They both sat down on the bed and later , they started to move things and place some blanket , bed and some snacks to enjoy .We can say that the both of them are planning a movie night . After setting everything up , they both sat down on the bed .

Kim picks the movie and Chay just sat there eating his popcorn . Kim picks a horror movie and played it . There was a akward silence between them so , Chay decided to speak . " So what movie did you pick ? Is it a horror movie or what ?." Chay asked .

" Its a horror movie . I picked the conjuring one ." Kim said smirking . Chay who is scared of horror movies just like his big brother Porsche . When the jumpscare scenes came Chay screams and jumps on Kim .

Kim who saw this smiled and hugs his baby Chay . Actually Chay starts to have feelings for Kim but he just dont want to show it until the day when they both kissed . At one point Chay just hugs Kim and covered the blanket over them . Chay again got scared and accidentally touched Kim's cock .

Chay got up and quickly said sorry to Kim . After the touch Kim was hard and badly wants to release . " Its..Its ok..okay ." Kim said stuttering . Chay got up and sits on his place . The movie ends and Kim got up and turns on the light. 

He turned to Chay and excuses himself to go to the bathroom for a moment . Kim went inside the bathroom and jerks himself off . He was trying so gard not to moan but he moans out loud making Chay to go check on Kim. 

" Hey Kim are you okay there ? Did you get hurt or did you fall ? ." Chay asks concerned .
" Imm ...mumh.... Im okay ! ." Kim said shouting . Chay leaves from there and went to the bed playing games on his phone . After a while , Kim comes out and sits down on the bed .

He looks at Chay in a seductive way . Chay got confused and suddenly Kim kissed Chay in hungry and passionate way . He slowly layed down on the bed hovering above Chay . Chay was shocked for a minute abd kissed Kim back . After few mintues, they both stopped kissing and catch their breaths .

Kim looked at Chay again deep in the eyes . Kim took off his clothes and helped Chay to undress him . " Hey Chay baby , actually I love you from the first start . And I want to make you mine my love . " Kim said looking in Chay eyes . Chay eyes got teary and hugged Kim tightly .

" Baby why are you crying ? are you okay humm ?." Kim asked concerned . " I ....I li..like you too...but I just d..dont want to...express it ..... ." Chay said while crying . " So you like me baby ?." Kim asked hoping that he will say yes .

Chay nods his head and hugged Kim again . Kim smiled and hugged Chay back . " So shall we continue sweetheart ?." Kim asked pinning Chay down on the bed . Chay nods his  head slowly while blushing . Kim who saw this smirked and kissed Chay again while caressing every inch of him .

Chay moaned in pleasire as Kim suck his neck . Kim found Chay's sweet spot and sucked on it hardly making Chay squirm in pleasure . Kim takes a lotion from the bedside and rubs it on his finger . He inserted one finger and Chay screamed in pain because this is his first time having sex .

Kim stopped moving his finger and kissed Chay's eyes and whispered , " Donr worry baby , I will make you scream in pleasure tonight . Pain is pleasure baby ." He said kissing Chay again and the light were off .

POV : KINNPORSCHE

It was 2:30 am , Porsche was waiting for Kinn in the living room . Suddenly he heard a knock on the door . Porsche quickly ran to the door to open it and saw Kinn covered in blood and he has so many wound and even a bullet on his arm .

Porsche who saw this took him upstairs and placed him on the bed . " Kinn what happened ? How did you get hurt ? ." Porsche asled while sniffing . Kinn was half consious and closed his eyes . Porsche took Kinn's clothes off and cleaned his body with a wet  towel .

After cleaning him Porsche took the emergancy box and treats Kinn's wounds . Some if the wound are deep and painful, Kinn jussed in pain as Porsche treats his wounds . Porsche took the bullet from his arm carefully and placed it on the tray .

There was a knock on their bedroom door , Porsche went to open it and saw Tankhun standing there concerned . " Phi , what are you doing here ? Arent you supposed to be asleep ? ." Porsche asked .

" Porsche , what happened to Kinn ? How did he got hurt that much ?." Tankhun asked while looking at his brother who as laying unconsious . " I....I dont... know Phi ." Porsche said worried . Porsche then continued wrapping and cleaning Kinn's arm .

After a while , Kinn woke up thirsty . Porsche made Kinn sit on the bed carefully and give him the water . " Carefull baby ." Porsche said while helping him . Tankhun helped Porsche cleaning the bed and taking the tray and everything .

" How are you feeling Kinn ? ." Tankhun asled worried while caressing Kinn's cheeks ." Im fine hia ." Kinn said slowly . Kinn lookes at Porsche and thanked him . " Baby you dont have to thank me . After all Im your wife . " Porsche said .

Tankhun left the room giving them some space.  " How did you get hurt Kinn ? ." Porsche asked . Kinn told Porsche that he got attacked by a bunch of mens while he was on his mission . Porsche hugged Kinn and told him to be carefull next time .
" Well next time be carefull ! ." Porsche said sniffing like a little kid .

Kinn smiled looking at kitten all scared and worried about him . " Okay my dear wife . " Kinn said while smiled . Porsche smiled and they both slept that night cuddling.