CHAPTER 7

POV : Porsche

I wake up feeling someone calling my name while tapping my cheeks.  "Porsche Kitten wake up. " That familiar voice said. I opened my eyes and saw him . The DEVIL .

I sit on bed and remembered what happened last night.  I stared cry. I cried my heart out remembering about last night.  He destroyed me.  He took my virginity! 

My while body is aching and my ass  hurts so bad. I feel something wet down there.  So I touch and saw blood. I panicked . " Kitten are you bleeding? Are you okay?  Do I need to call the doctor?." He asked me panicking. 

He quickly called the doctor meanwhile I'm crying loudly.  Then he came with a doctor. " Khun Porsche I need to examine you. Can you please flip your bo.." Before the doctor say anything Kinn said something to the doctor. 

" He didn't took a bath yet . You need to wait for him.  " He said. 
" Okay Khun Kinn . " The doctor said. 
Suddenly he picked me up and went to the bathroom.  " What are you doing?  Get off me! ." I said while struggling to get away from his grip. 

" Kitten you're bleeding . You can't stand in the shower for too long. So I need to bath you. Now get in the bath tub ! . " He ordered me. 
" No ! I can't shower by myself!  Leave me pervert!  ." I shouted at him. 

I felt a pain in my cheek. Tears stared to flow down my cheeks. " Kitten don't be stubborn! If I tell you something , You need to listen!  Do you get that?  ." He asked me. I stayed silent and slowly nodded my head. 

He then continued to rub my body and helped me put my clothes. He then again carried me to the bedroom . " Khun Porsche can you flip your body backside,  so I can check your bleeding place and treat it? ." The doctor asked. 

I didn't even move because I'm shy to show him my butt.  I looked at Kinn and he's already looking at me dead in the eyes. He came to me and flipped me backside and pulled my pants . He then holds my hands too.  His sudden action made me shocked. 

The doctor did his job and treated my butt.  He applied some cream at my entrance. I screamed in pain because it hurts. The doctor then give Kinn a small plastic bag and left the room.
" Kitten now listen,  from now on you need to obey to whatever I say.  Do you understand? . I want you to be a good boy and do what I say. Can you do that? If you try to run away from me, I will punish you roughly and even worse or kill your loved one.  Do you get that?  ." He asked in strict yet calm voice.