CHAPTER 23

POV : KINNPORSCHE

While driving home Kinn got a call from an unknown number . He took his phone and looked at the caller ID . Kinn cut the call and  starts to drive but again he got a call from the same number . He stopped the car aside and answer the phone call .

Porsche was sleeping because he was tired so Kinn gets out of the car and speaks to the caller . "Hello ? Who is this ?".Kinn asked . "Im Tawan Kinn dont you remember ? We need to talk ." He said . Kinn cut the call because he dont want to waste his time . Kinn still dont know how Tawan can get his number and what does he want from him .

Kinn shuts down the phone and decides to change to a new phone . He get back on the car and starts driving . After arriving at the mansion , Kinn picks up Porsche and went to their bedroom . Porsche was still sleeping in his arms so Kinn changed him .

While changing Porsche , he saw all the love bites on Porsche's body . He smiled looking at his artwork on Porsche . He got hard but he dont want to have sex with Porsche again because both of them are tired . Kinn cleaned Porsche and he went to take a shower .

After shower , Kinn changed into his silk rob and went to bed . But the problem is , he cant sleep somwthing is not right to him . He doesnt know what it is . Plus , he is not in a mood to sleep so , he got up and went to his operating room to check whats going on . Big and Ken both were there looking at some files and monitoring the computers .

Kinn gives his phone Ken and told him that he wants to change his phone ." Ken . I want you to take the chip from my phone and destroy it . I want to change my phone . Tawan is calling me and I dont even know how he got my number ." He said . Ken took the phone examined it .

Ken takes the phone's chip and destroys it . He gave Kinn a new phone and placed a new chip inside it . "Thank you Ken ." Ken bowed to Kinn and continues his work . "Big . What is going on in the Kittisawads family . Do they get any information about us ? ". Kinn asked . " No Khun Kinn but we got to know that Khun Kan is going to Italy next week to look for Khun Porsche . " Big said .

" And also one of Khun Porsche's friend who name is Pete is missing . Half of the family members were looking for him . " He said . Kinn chuckled hearing this . Whatever they do or try they will never find my Porsche . He is mine . Kinn thought . " Well actually Vegas is getting married with that guy named Pete . " Kinn said . They both looked at Kinn .

Kinn leaves them both dumbfounded and walks towards the table to have some drink . While he was drinking Kim came there and sits down infront of Kinn . " Oh Kim , why are you still awake ?." Kinn asked while sipping the whisky . " Tommorow I dont have any class so thats why ." He said . " Umm P'Kinn , I actually have something to tell you . " Kim said . " I met  P'Porsche's brother in my university ." Kim said making Kinn stop sipping his whisky .

" Mr.Kan's second son Porchay ? He is in your University ? ." Kinn asled calmly . Kim nods his head . " We both are friends and I'm planning to invite him to my place is it okay ?." Kim asks . Kinn hesitates for a minute and nods his head as an yes .

" But dont do anything funny there okay and dont tell him about Porsche . Because if he got to know that Porsche is with me than he might tell his dad and that will be a big trouble ." Kinn said . Kim nods his head and leaves .

POV : VEGASPETE

Pete starts to love Vegas ever since he told Pete that he will take care of him and even willing to marry him . Pete and Vegas always share good times and spend alot of time thinking and talking about their future .

While Pete was lost in thoughts , Vegas entered the room only in towel with his wet hair . Pete who saw it blushed and looked away . Vegas who saw this smirked and went closer to Pete . " Why are you looking away baby ? after all , im your husband ." He said whispering . " Well soon to be husband ! Now go and put your clothes on ." Pete said pushing him to the wardboard.

After dressing , they both jumped in bed and cuddled each other to sleep . Vegas likes to pamper Pete and always whisper sweet things to Pete . He loves his little baby ...

POV : TAWAN AND PRAN
In this 2 months duration , Pran has changed and become a new person . She is not the old Pran anymore ... . Tawan has brainwashed and told her fake roumors about Porsche .

This made Pran hate Porsche . Tawan told Pran that Porsche doesnt love her anymore . He loves Kinn and doesnt like Pran . This made Pran hate Porsche and wants to take revenge on Porsche . Tawan and Pran are now working together making plans .

They got to know that Kinn has xhanged his number and they cant reach to Kinn's new phone number . This made Tawan and Pran angry . One day , Pran retirned from Korea and went to Thailand again because her work trip is over . She was walking around the Kittisawads mansion and went to Porsche's room as she just came from the airport .

She opened the door and went inside .  Eventhough Porsche wasnt there , Mr.Kan always rold the maids to keep Porsche's room clean and tidy . Mr.Kan has a hope that he will get his son back .

Pran was looking at all the childhood photos and pictures of Porsche . On of the picture reminds her of their childhood insident . She smiled but the things that Tawan stiffed inside her head makes her hate Porsche and throws the picture .

Pran went to the living room looking for Mr.Kan . Kan was sotting there reading a newspaper while sipping his coffee . Pran went to him and sit down infront of him "Good morning Pa . Did you get any information about Porsche ?. " She asked .

" Its beem 2 months and still I havent gotten anything about Porsche yet . " He said and sighed . " Well Pa Im also searching for him with my new partner . But , we also didmt get anything about Porsche ." She said drinking the coffe that the maid had bring to their table .

" And Pa , their is something I need to tell you about . I will tell this to you straightforward . Actually Im not interested in this marriage . " She making Kan look at her . " Why Pran ? Why arent you interested in this marriage ? You like Porsche ever since you were little ." Kan asked calmly .

" It is true that I like but now I dont . I want you and Papa stop the marriage plan . And also , one of the reason why Im not interested in this marriage is because Porsche was kidnapped and Im not in the mood to get married so that's why . "  She said .

" Well if thats your final desicion then I will not force you but what about your father . What will he say ? ." Kan asked . " Well I will convince him to stop the marriage . Now the discussion is over . Im leaving . Bye Pa ." She said coldly then leaves .

Tawan is still in Korea because he wants  to get Kinn back to him . He was angry because he cant get any information about Porsche and Kinn .

One night ,  Tawan was in a club when he saw Kinn and his bodyguards . Kinn was talking with a man . Its like they both are talking about something . Tawan went closer to them and hears everything they discussed .

Kinn came to the club because he wants to talk with drug dealer about the drugs . After that , Kinn came to the bartender to order some drink . Tawan went to the drugdealer and sots infront of him .

The drug dealer looks at Tawan confused and asks , " Are you Kinn's bodyguard are something ? Why are you sitting infront of me and who are you ?."  " Im Tawan . Nice to meet you . I actually want a favor from you ."
Tawan said looking at the drug dealer . " What do you want ? " He asked .

" I want you to give me every detail of the guy named Kinn . I will give you the money you want . " Tawan said . " And I want you to be my partner . Im actually planning to do something . If you want to work with me , here's my number . We can meet at a place ."
Tawam said handing a piece of paper to him .

The drug dealer hesitates for a moment and takes the paper . Tawan smiled and left the place . Tawan has came up with and evil plan to destroy Kinn and Porsche's realtionship .