CHAPTER 17

POV : The Kittisawad's Family
( Kan )

I sent Chay to Korea because he has joined a science and robotics project in a Korean University. He went there a day before Pran went to Korea for business trip.

I called Chay to talk him. " Hello Chay, how are you? ." I asked him as he picked up my phone call. " Yes dad. Yeah I'm fine. " He said. " How's your robotics and science project?." I asked him.

" Everything's fine dad. Did find where his is? ." He asked. " No Chay. I'm still working on it. " I said looking down. " I hope you find his soon ." He said. " I will little Chay . Don't worry your his will be back soon. " I said before cutting the call.

I went to my system room to check what's going on. " Did anyone found anything? ." I asked . " No sir. We are still working on it. He's details are very secured and we can't find much about him. " Anna said.

" We have found little details sir. " Said Win while typing. I quickly went to him and looked at the computer screen. " He came to Korea because he have a business trip there and he have a important thing to settle." He said.

" What's that important thing? Did you find out about it? ." I asked, hoping they will say something but,
" No sir we haven't find out about that important thing. " He said . I punched the table making him flinch.

No matter whatever I do, it leads me to nothing. I will not give up until I find my son.

POV : Porsche

Ever since I live in this house, my daily routine changed. I will always get up early and go to the kitchen to join the maids making breakfast. This morning I woke up early and as usual I went to the kitchen to Kinn a cup of coffee.

I opened the cabinet to get the coffee powder jar, but the jar is empty. Kinn doesn't like to start his day without a cup of coffee. I went to the maid to ask her if she got any coffee powder.
" No, khun Porsche. We are out of coffee powder. " She said. " What coffee Kinn will drink in the morning than this coffee? ." I asked.

" Normally he will drink black coffee Khun Porsche. " She said handing me the jar. " But nowadays, he hates drinking it. " She said. " Are we out some certain things?. " I asked her. " Let me check Khun Porsche. " She said waking near the cabinets.

" Some of Khun Kinn's favourite things are already out Khun Porsche. " She said checking the cabinets. " What are the things ? .Where can we get those?. " I asked. " Chocolate cookies, black coffee, nuts and finally snacks. " She said handing me the jars.

" These are from Thailand. I think we can't find them here Khun Porsche. " She said. I saw Kinn coming from our bedroom and searching for me. " Kinn aren't you sleeping?. " I asked.

" Yes I was sleeping until I felt that you're not in bed. " He said while back hugging me. " Why are here kitten ? You're suppose to sleep. " He said. " I came here to make you coffee but there's no coffee powder. " I said handing him the jar.

" And also you're favorite chocolate cookies , nuts and snacks. " I said.
" Huh? What? They are all are out of stock?. " He asked . I nodded my head. " She said these are from Thailand. " I said. " We can get them here too kitten. " He said.

POV : Kinn

" There is a convenience store here but a bit far. " I said caressing his thin waist. " Then let's go buy your favourite things. " He said getting away from my grip on his waist. But I held him tightly.

" Why do I need go to the store since I have my favorite snack in my hands?. " I asked teasing him. " Kinnnnn!!! The maids are looking!!." He said hiding his face in my chest." I don't care kitten. We are husbands. " I said.

He ran to our room without looking at me. I chucked looking at his cuteness. Cute kitten !. I went to our room to take a bath and get ready for my work. After shower, I took my clothes and put them on. " Wait where are you going?. " He asked.

" I'm going to work kitten. Why is there anything you want?. " I asked. " No. I just want my kisses. " He said looking down like a little kid asking for a candy . " Sure kitten. " I said walking to him. I kissed his lips and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Since it's still early, I wait for my kitten to came down so that I can have breaksfast together with him. He came down and we both ate our breakfast. " If you're sleepy go to our room and sleep. At lunch time, I will come. " I said patting his head.

" Humm okay. Bye. " He said waving his hands. I left for work.

POV : Tawan

I went to my kitchen to grab something to eat. But I found out there's nothing in the fridge nor the cabinets. Shit! I'm out of some certain things!. I grab my phone to order food, then I think something .

If I order food, I will still have nothing to eat. I closed phone and went to my room to grab my car key. I start the car engine and drive to the store to buy them. Luckily I have enough money so I can buy the things I need.

I parked my car at the parking lot and went inside the mall . As I walked in, I took the basket and went to buy them.

POV : Kinn

I looked at my wrist watch and it's already lunch time. I took my stuff and went to my car to go home. After some minutes, I came to my mansion and went inside looking for my kitten.

He was arranging the plates at the table. He saw me and came running to me. I catch him and picked him up. " Don't know that you actually would serve the food ." I kissing his cheeks.

" I'm your husband Kinn, I have to work for you. " He said. " Now let's eat. " I said. We went to dining table and waited for others to come down. Pa, Kim and Khun came to the table .
We're all eating and then Porsche start to talk.

" Kinn when will you came home today?. " He asked while eating his food. " I don't have any work after this kitten. My meetings are all done. " I said. " Why Porsche is there anything or anywhere you wanna go?. " Khun asked him.

" Oh yes P'Khun. I have to go the mall to buy some things. " He said.
" Umm Porsche when you go the mall, can you buy some snacks ? ." Hia asked. " Sure. Why don't you come with us?. " Porsche offered him. No! If came he will make pay for his big bills.

" It's okay Porsche I can't come. I have some works to do. " He said.
" Ohh, P'Porsche can you buy some things too?. " Kim asked. " Yeah!. " Porsche said. " I want some snacks just like hia. " He said. " Pa don't you want anything?. " I asked pa.

" I don't want anything Kinn. I have a meeting with a business partner tonight. " He said. " Okay then. Do you want us to come with you pa?. " I asked him if I can company him.
" Well if you want then okay. " He said.

After lunch I went to our room to get freshen up. I put on my clothes and went downstairs with Porsche to go to my car. We got inside and I stared drive. " So what you want to buy kitten?. " I asked.

" I want to buy your favorite things and some of my favorite things too." He said while playing with his fingers. " You know that I have another favorite thing kitten?. " I asked in a teasing tone. " What is that?. " He asked. " A pack of condom and lube. " I said to his ear in a husky voice.

" Kinnnnn!! Stop teasing me you beast!!. " He said hitting my chest playfully. We came to the mall and went inside. Porsche took the basket and went to table where the fruits, vegetables and meats are.