CHAPTER 18

POV : Porsche

I went to a small stall to pick the snacks . I put them all in the basket I was carrying. After buying them all , I got and idea to cook for Kinn. The maid told me that Kinn likes foods very much. He's a foodie!  .

I went to the wet market near the small stall to buy the ingredients to cook . As I was buying, I saw a man wearing glasses picking up the meat that is right next to me. He saw me and smiled.

In return I smiled back at him. I continued what I was doing as I was watching him. Something doesn't feel right about him. But what is is?

POV : Tawan

Since I came here a little but and it's already lunch time , I decide to buy some meat. I went to the wet market and picked up some meat. As I was picking then up , I saw a familiar face putting some things inside the basket he was holding.

Is that Porsche?  No way!!  It can't be him. As is saw him I quickly smiled. He smiled back at me. I quickly leave that wet market and went to corner to think. Is that really him?  Is that the bitch who stole my boyfriend?

Oh yes he is!! What is he doing here?Who's with him?  I saw him still buying some stuff. As I was watching him, I saw Kinn nearby. Oh Kinn!! Did they both come here?.

I want to go talk with him but how? With what topic I will go to with him? Will he even like at my face? Will he even talk to me? Or the first thing he will do is going to shoot me after saw me ? .

I breathed heavily and walked near him to go talk with him. Nervousness is stopping me . I slowly went near him and tapped his shoulder.

POV : Kinn

Someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and saw him. The person that I hated the most. The person that I never wanna see ever again. " Kinn?." He asked. He is Tawan.

" How are you?. " He asked. I didn't reply anything to him. Rage took over me and looked at him. " Fine. " I said coldly. " What are you doing here? With wh.... . " " I came here with my husband. " I said cutting him off.

" You're husband? You're married? Where is he?. " He asked looking for Porsche. " Don't act like you didn't know anything. You know that I'm married right?!. " I asked him almost like shouting. " What I don't that yo.. ." " Oh don't act Tawan. Ken told me everything about your dirty little secret !." I said coldly.

" So you know? Well it's true that I stalked you. You're so dumb and you can't even secure your informations. " He said smirking. I took my gun and pointed it at his head. " If you ever get near my family , this bullet will be inside your brain Tawan !! ." I said shouting at him.

Tears run down his cheeks. He ran away from here and went outside while crying. I saw Porsche coming to me with a worried face.

" Kinn what happened? Why are you screaming at him and pointed your gun at him?. " He asked. " Nothing kitten. " I said turning to be calm. " OK now calm down. What's going on here Kinn?. " He asked.

POV : Porsche

" He's my ex boyfriend Tawan. " He said. He yelled me everything in the car after paying for the things.
" That's why I pointed my gun at him. " He said while driving. " Kinn, calm down. Forget about him. Maybe he just wanna say sorry for everything he has done to you. "

I said while caressing his hand that is on gear. " No Porsche . He is trying to do something. " He said. " Kinn first calm down. Let's not talk about him for a while. " I said again. He nodded his head and the whole ride was quiet.

After we came home, I went to the kitchen to put the things on it's place. Suddenly, Kinn called me. " Porsche in our room now. " He said in commanding voice. I nodded my head and told the maid to out the things.

I went inside the room and saw Kinn sitting on the bed with his shirt buttons opened and undoed belt. He gets up and went to the door to lock it.
He locked the door and looked at me from head to toe . Is he checking me out? .

" Let's take a shower together. But, you have to help me with my shower. " He said in his commanding voice. I nodded my head and we went inside the bathroom . " What are you waiting for kitten? Help me remove my clothes. " He said .

I opened his last shirt button and helped him strip himself. I opened the shower and the water droplets fell on out hot body. Kinn's looking breath taking right now with his hair down wet.

( Warning this scene contains shower s*x . Skip this scene if you're uncomfortable🌚🌚🌚🌚🔞🔞🔞)

He sat in the tub that is filled with water . I put the lavender body wash on my hands and rubbed until they become white and bubbly. I slowly rubbed his body.

I rubbed his chest and I got an idea to tease him. So I pinched his nipples hard enough to make him flinch.
" Looks like my kitten is a little naughty cat. " He said smirking. He then suddenly pulled to the tub.

My shirt got wet and my whole body is exposed. He ripped my shirt and stripped me just like him in seconds.
" You look so cute and sexy kitten. You need a punishment for pinching me nipples and making me wait for us to play on the bed. " He said smirking.

POV : Kinn

I pinned his hands above his head and started to kiss him hungrily . I haven't fucked him in days and the wolf inside me is eating it's prey. My hands travel down to his chest squeezeing both of them making him moan.

I looked at him and attacked his jaw and went down to his chest. I bite his nipples and sucked them until that turn blood red. He is moaning loudly. I squeezed his nipples and played with them.

I took him out of the shower and he looked at me angrily. " Hey... Why did stop your punishment??. " He asked while pouting. " The punishment is about to begin sweety. " I said . I tied his hands and legs to the corner of the bed.

I took the condom and lube that is inside the drawer. I put the condom on my hands and fingered him. He was moaning my name nonstop until his hole is dripping wet. Silk is dripping from his entrance.

" Ahhh...Ki.. Kinn..put yourself in.. Nhhgh.. " He moaned. I put my cock in his entrance and entered in one go since, he is used to my cock size. I thrusted in and out very fastly.

" Ahmmmmm... Ahhhh.. Kinn.. I'm.. I'm about to cum!! Ahhh..faster.. ." He said begging for release. I thrusted in fast until his breath hitched and mines my name and cum in the sheets. I cummed deep inside him.

I get my cock out of him and layed beside him. I looked at my kitty and he is panting. He is satisfied with the punishment I gave him. I removed the cuff from his hands and legs. " Did you enjoy kitten ? ." I asked stroking his hair. He nodded his head.

" Owhh look at you kitten . My seed is flowing from your entrance. " I said pointing at his entrance. My cum is flowing from his entrance and I liked it. " Now how can I walk Kinn??. " He asked.

" I will help you kitten. Besides my seed are inside you. " I said giggling. He hit my chest playfully yet hard. I cleaned me and him and changed the sheets. We both videos until we sleep.