CHAPTER 14

POV : Pran

" So what exactly you're trying to tell me right now ? ." I asked him as I sipped my coffee. " See I have been stalking him for a about years now. But now, I want him back! Like you want you soon to be husband.

My first move is to make him hate Porsche.But first I need to get near him. " He said. He told me that Porsche was forced to marry Kinn.
" But how? How you gonna get near him? ." He said.

I want to tell this to papa but he won't let me tell about this to anyone.
" I have to find where he is and where he's house is. " He said . I looked at my wrist watch and it's 12 pm .

" I have to go. I have a meeting. And about the deal we made, we will talk about when I have time. " I said in cold voice and walked away.

POV : Tawan

I looked at her before she get up and walked away. We made deal about getting back what we want. She wants Porsche back meanwhile I want my Kinn back.

To get near him, I only have to know where Kinn leaves. If I know it, I can easily make my next plan work. He's information's aren't that much. But I got some of his information like, he's married to Porsche, he's in Korea and he moved to Korea.

That's the only thing I know. I have been working with his enemies for few years and they have helped me alot . They helped me because I have the some money, they were Kinn's enemies but they don't want to have a fight with him again.

Because the last time they lose very terriblely so they don't want to lose again. But they want to attack him in the shadow so they decided to help me.

I was going to my car but then I saw someone. It Ken. What is he doing here? He have to be with Kinn. What is he doing here. Ken is Kinn's bodyguard. He know me.

He saw me too, he waved at me. I went to his table and sat right in front him. " Hey Ken long time no see? ." I asked him. " Yes, it's been years since we met. The last time I saw you was, you were kicked out by Khun Kinn. " He said laughing.

I glared at him. " Okay, okay relax. I was just jocking.Now what are you doing here. " He asked. I started to tell him about everything. Then a idea came to my mind. Ken can help me because he's with Kinn.

If he help me by telling where Kinn is I can get near him ! ." I see. So that's why you're here huh. " He said.
" Ken I need your help. " I said.
" What? ." He asked. " I want you to tell me where you live. " I said.

" Why should I tell about where we all live? Who are you ? ." Ken asked me almost like screaming. " Ken can't you just help me? Help me to get back with Kinn ." I said pleadingly.

" Why should I help you?. I can't betray Khun Kinn ! I will never tell you were we live. You cheated on him! You broke his heart. And now you want to get him back?! ." He asked getting up from the chair.

" Ken please. Just please I just need to know where he is!!. " I said begging him. But he just payed for the bills bad left from there. Shit!!! He didn't even help me.

Fine! I guess, I need to work all by myself. I went to car , and got inside thinking what to do since Ken didn't help me. I hit my steering wheel hard.
I Star my car and drive fast to my place.

POV : Tankhun

Since it's my birthday I decided to pay for everyone's meal today so I called them to go to a fancy five star restaurant. " Oi Kinn let's go eat somewhere, because today is my birthday, I will pay for you all!. " I said.

Then everybody laughed. " You paying for us? You spend you money on branded bags and fashion things Khun. " Pa said while laughing.

" Pa!! Even if I spend my money on fashion I still spend them on some normal things too. " I said. " Okay, okay don't fight let's go. Where are we gonna eat hia? ." Kinn asked.
" Let's go eat at a fancy five restaurant? ." I said.

Everyone looked at me so stunned .
" Hia you said you will pay right? So you have to pay! ." Kim said.
" Yeah!! Yeah!! I will pay you child!." I said.

We all went to the car. Kinn and Porsche went on their own car meanwhile me, Kim and pa went in the same car. We all arrived at the restaurant and entered inside.

We didn't order that much if food, only a little bit to eat because we already ate at home." Kinn and Porsche , thank you for celebrating my birthday!! ." I said.

" Hia you said thank you to me and Porsche alot of times. " Kinn said.
" Shut up Kinn. You don't know how yummy the cake Porsche baked. " I said. " Thanks Khun. " Porsche said.
" If you have time, can you teach me how to bake? ." I asked me.

" Yeah sure Khun!. " He said . I was so happy. The food finally arrived at out table, and we all started to eat.

POV : Kinn

My kitty looked very beautiful and gorgeous today as always but he's beautiful than usual. I check him out for a money and he noticed it . " Kinn!!. " He whispered.

I teased him a little by caressing his waist. He glared at me, I laughed looking at him. He's a wild kitty.
After eating we all looked at hia.
" What? Why are you all looking at me?. " He asked.

" Hia you said you're going to pay for the food. " Me and Kinn said.
" Oh yeah the fooddd!!! ." He said paying the bills with his card. " In a minute you acted like you don't pay for the bills. " Kim said.

We all laughed and went to our car. In the car me and Porsche looked at each other. " Kinn why do you do that? ." He asked ." Do what ? ." I asked innocently. He frowned , " You know what, never mind!. " He said.

" It's nothing. It's just looked hot today that's why I teased you kitten. " I said. He blushed and hit my arm. " So what you want to do after we reach home kitten? ." I asked him.

" Umm I don't know? Maybe sleep or watch some or go somewhere. " He said pouting his lips. " I think maybe we should play fifty shades of grey on the bed kitten. " I said looking at him with lustfull eyes.

" Kinn!!!! You horny monster!!. " He said hiding his face. We both drive home.