CHAPTER 5

POV : Porsche

The sunlight hits my face and I woke up . I remembered what happened last night. Thinking about it makes me smile. But then my smile slowly vanished when I remembered that bastard's face.

I quickly get up went to the bathroom and relaxed myself in the bathtub and got up and get changed into to a comfy clothes. I went downstairs to have my breakfast.

" Good morning hia ! . " Chay greeted me meanwhile the maids served the food at the table. " Good morning son ,are you feeling well now? ." Dad asked. " Yeah much better. " I answered.

I was eating my food and suddenly something crossed my . I want to ask my dad about that guy from last night to know him more. Maybe he could be someone that dad know? .

" Umm dad do you know a guy named Kinn Anakin Theeranpanyakul ? ." I asked him while chewing my food . " Kinn Anakin Theeranpanyakul? Oh you mean Kinn? I know him son. " He said.

" The Theeranpanyakul family is Thailand's number 1 successful business family. They were known for their crimes and the whole family is a mafia family. Like us but we're good people. " He said.

"Mafia ?.. ." I asked him. He nodded.
I feel the whole world stop. So that man is invited by dad last night because his family and my family are close. I didn't think much.

After eating I sit at the sofa watching drama. " Dad I'm here where is Porsche ?. " Asked that voice. Is that Pran ? . " Pran what are you doing here? ." I asked her. " I'm not here by myself , I'm here with my family so that your Family and mine can go out. " Pran said.

" What do you mean? ." I asked her .
"We are going out to have lunch with Pran's family. " Said dad coming from behind. " Now what are waiting for? Let's go the cars are ready for us. " Said Pran while dragging me with her.

We all get inside the car and went to a fancy five star restaurant . We arrived and went inside. " Do you like the place I choose for us Porsche ? ." She asked. I gave her my best smile and said " Yes Pran. "

We all ordered our meals and star to talk while waiting for the food. Pran came with her both mom and dad. Meanwhile I came with my brother and dad. I don't have a because she died while giving birth to Chay.

Ever since Chay was born, dad and I take care of him. " The marriage will be fixed at beach side view which is Porsche's favourite place to hangout. And the marriage is on 12th August . " Said Pran's dad.

At first I didn't really have feeling for Pran but little by little I started to have a little space for her in my heart.
" As you wish. " My dad said. After lunch Pran and I went to cafe while Pran 's parents and both my dad and brother went inside the car to go home.

" Pran they're leaving let's go. " I said to after seeing them leaving.
" Chill Porsche I told them about our date.. I took you to your favorite cafe to relax enjoy the dessert. " Pran said while caressing my hand.

Seriously she really does take me to my favorite cafe. I love all the deserts here. Me and Pran had great time talking about our childhood and high school times. We didnt even notice that it's already 6pm.

The outside started to get dark. " Pran it's 6pm let's go home before both of our parents scold us. " I said to Pran. " I'm sorry Porsche it's getting late. Let's go. " She said while taking me by my hand to her car.

" Oh shot! Porsche I forgot my purse and phone inside the cafe. Can wait here ? I'll right back. " She said while into the cafe. I nodded and wait for her outside of the cafe.

As I was waiting suddenly a black car appeared in front me and two well built man's come out of the car and pull me inside. I tried to scream for help but they stuff my mouth with clothes.

I felt someone's hands caressing my cheeks. "My kitty is back to me. " That person said while caressing my cheeks. My vision gets blurry. Slowly I closed my eyes.

POV : Kinn

I woke up and saw that today I don't have any meetings I decide to go to office . I remember my kitty who is soon going to be in my arms.

" Big get cars ready and find where is Porsche right now. " I ordered him. " Okay Khun Kinn. " Big told me that my kitty is in an cafe with his fiance. Hearing that make my blood boil .

Me , Big and few of the bodyguards get inside the cars and went to the location where my kitty is. After for so long they both came out. But my kitty's were hold by girl. She then leaves his hands and went inside.

I took this opportunity to kidnap my kitty . Two of my bodyguards went outside and dragged him inside of the car. Her mouth was stuffed with the cloths and he slowly closed his eyes.

" Oh my little kitty do you know how hard it is to sleep last night without thinking you. I told you belong to me . I also told you that you will be under me soon." I said while caressing his cheeks.