CHAPTER 6

POV : PranPriya

As I walked inside and took my purse and phone and went outside to see Porsche, Porsche is missing. " Porsche were are you? . " I called him several times but he isn't there.

I went to ask some store owners to see if they seen Porsche but still every one of them said they don't know. I started to panic and drive my car fast to Porsche's home.

" Oh Pran you're back. Where is Porsche? Didn't he come with you? ." Mr. Kan asked me. Everyone started to ask me questions.

" Dad Porsche... Porsche is missing! I went inside the cafe to take my purse and phone. When I came outside Porsche wasn't there! . " I answered to Mr. Kan.

Everyone started to panic. I started to cry because of me Porsche is missing. If I didn't go inside the cafe alone and took Porsche with, he won't go missing. Mom try to convince me meanwhile dad and Mr. Kan look for Porsche.

POV : Porsche

I woke up and realised it's not my bedroom. I slowly get up and sit. I rubbed my eyes and remembered everything . I was outside of a cafe with Pran.

Pran told me she want to take her purse and phone inside the cafe. I wait outside the cafe for her. While I was waiting a black car stopped in front. Two men's. Someone touching my cheeks and everything went blurry .

As I was thinking about what happened to me, I heard the door
opening and I saw that man. The same that I met last night.

" Did you sleep well sweetheart? ." He asked while coming towards me.
" What do you want from? What did you kidnap me? ." I asked him while crying .

" Shhhh.. Don't cry sweety you should cry under me.. I want you.. I confessed my love to you in soft and gentle way but you... Slapped and rejected my confession. So I need to use my tricks on you ." He said while caressing my cheeks.

I slapped his hands off. " Please...(sob) ..i want to go home (sob) Do..dont do anything to me (sob) .... ." I pleased him to let me go. " let you go ? Haahhah I kidnapped you just to let you go? ." He asked me while laughing like a psycho.

" Remember what you said to me after you slapped me? You said your are not a slut tight? Then fine.. I will turn you into one. " He said while coming close to my face.
" I'm sorry I sh.. Shouldn't have.. Slapped you . " I said while hiccuping badly.

" You should have thought about that before you slap me! . " He suddenly yelled at me. I started cry badly. " Stop crying now go take a bath come downstairs to have dinner.. " He ordered me.

POV : Kinn

I came inside the room and saw my kitty is awake. After I shouted at him felt bad so I just told him to take a bath and came downstairs to have dinner.

I left the room and went to the dining table waiting for him. He finally came down. He came and sat in front of me . " Eat fast you need to be in my room after you eat so eat as much as you want. " I tell him.

He didn't even take a bite of the food so I threatened him. " If you don't eat, I'll fuck you and fill you up with my cum. Do you want that? . " I asked him.

( Warning this part contains smuts and dirty talks 🌚 skip this part if you're uncomfortable🔞 )

He quickly shaked his head and quickly eat the food that was served on his plate. After dinner I dragged her to the room and locked the door.
" What.. Why.. Why..ar.. Are locking the door? . " He asked me .

I unbuttoned my shirt and throw it on the floor and undo by belt too. I pinned him to the wall and started to kiss him. He didn't kiss me back and struggling to get away from my grip.

That made me annoyed so I bite his lower lips and slit my tongue inside his mouth and tasted each and every corner of his mouth. God his mouth is so warm and sweet.

As I was kissing I released my pheromones to weaken him meanwhile my hands unbuttoning his shirt and undoing his pants. Now he is completely naked. I threw him on the bed and hovered above him.

" This naughty hands are disturbing. How about we tie them? ." I asked him. I took my belt and ties his hand with it. After tied them I started to suck his jaw and the Dow his chest.

He really is good to see under me. I sucked his pink nipples while my other hand is pinching his other nipples. He is moaning a mess.
" I want you to scream my name. " I said to his ear seductively.

My hands reached the condom pack. I put the condom on my fingers and started to fingering him and stretching his hole. His hole dripping wet. " Your hole is dripping seems like you need my cock inside of you ." I said to him.

While I was stretching his hole he's crying and moaning in pain. I didn't care I take his painful moans as sweet moans. He is struggling to untie he's hands. At one point I got annoyed and slapped him.

POV : Porsche

He slapped me because I struggled to untie my hands from this belt. I was just crying silently while he was fucking me.

Then a huge length entered inside of me It started to move going inside and out . I screamed when his cock entered insides of me. I was screaming while he was groaning and morning.

" Fuck even if stretched you out still so tight! Ahhh...guess I gotta do many rounds. " He said while thrusting inside of me. Many round? No no no I can't take many rounds I will die if do may rounds.

I passed out while he was still thrusting inside of me.

POV : Kinn

Even after I stretched him out he's still so tight. I put my dick inside of him and started to move. God he is good. It's so good to be inside of him . His hole is warm. I did this til 5 rounds. He passed out at the first round. Maybe he's a virgin?

After fucking him I layed beside him. You know, you're just so beautiful even if you're sleeping I said to him. He still sleeps like a baby kitten after I fucked him. I just realized that I didn't put on a condom while fucking him . I still didn't get enough so took his dick and started to give him a hand job.

I stroked his dick until he ejaculate and cum in my hands. I licked them and it taste sweet. I cleaned him with a wet towel and I tucked inside the blanket and sleep with him while cuddling.