CHAPTER 24

POV : TAWAN

That night the drug dealer messages Tawan telling him to come a shop to meet each other . Tawan smiled looking at the message . He took the suitcase that is full with money and went to the shop . After arriving at the shop , Tawan looked for that guy .

The drug dealer signalled Tawan to come a tanble and they both sat down . " So you agree to be my partner ? . " Tawan asked while putting the suitcase right next to him . The drug dealer nods . " How about you introduce yourself . I dont even know your name ." Tawan said .

" Well my name is Jax . You can call me ' J ' ." 
Jax said giving his hands to him . Tawan and Jax shaked hands and ordered something to drink . Tawan told Jax about evrything . He told Jax about Kinn , Porsche and his past relationship .  Jax understands the topic and listen to him .

" Oh so thats the matter right now . I get it . "
Jax said smiling . Jax told Tawan that he dont know anything about Kinn and his personal information but he can help Tawan . Tawan who hears this hands over the suitcase and file .

" Inside that suitcase there is 10 million Bhat . You can do whatever you want with the money . Now what I want ypu to do is that you are going to help to get back with Kinn . " He said . Jax opened the file and saw photos of Porsche and his background .

Jax was amazed by Tawan's details collecting skills . Now lets stop the story for a minute . Jax is a new character in this strory and I will introduce him to all of you .
Jax is 26 years old and he is half Korean and  half Thai . He was born in Thai but he came to Korea to run his drug business .

Jax is a gay and he likes man . He has a sadistic side and he loves to manipulate and dominate his boy toys . Jax also runs a prostitution club  where he sells boy and girls to rich people . Now lets continue the story .

Jax agreed and decides to work with Tawan . Jax starts to checking out Tawan from head to toe . He licks his lips and sips the wine . Tawan noticed it told Jax to not try anything funny . Jax smiled and again sip the wine . Jax starts to have little feelings for Tawan but he just ignored it .

POV : PRAN

Pran wants to know what Tawan us doing so she calls him . Tawan who is talking with Jax  picks up the phone and excused himself for a moment . " Hello Pran ? Why are you calling me ? Is there anything that you got tp tell me ?." Tawan asks .

" Well i just wanted to ask what are you doing since I returned to Thailand after the trip ." Pran answred coldly . " Eventually , we got a new partner . He can help me to get closer to Kinn ." Tawan said . Tawan told Pran about Jax and they both talked for a while .

Pran was happy because Tawan got a chance to get closer to Kinn and she can get revenge on Porsche and Kinn . She cuts the call and went to bed to sleep .

( Dears , sorry  if this chapter is a bit short and from now the story will be written differently and not in POV'S anymore ! . And make sure to catch up with me till the end of the story : ) . And also who those who are new to my story , actually Porsche is not bisexual he is gay .)

(And whe the story starts there will be a word that says " POV : KINNPORSCHE " . Its not their point of view but its actually meant to be the characters situation . Bye Bye !)