CHAPTER 3

POV : Kinn

" My name is Porsche Pachara kittisawad. " He said as he shaked my hand. " That's a very good name Mr. Porsche. " I said to him . " Thank you Khun Kinn. " He said . I just love it when he call my name.

" Anyways can we be friends? Because you seem like cool person to talk with. " I asked him. " Of course you too look like a good person to share things. " He said.

I'm happy that he accepted it. " Why you look sad? Do want drinks? I can get you one. " I asked him. " It's okay. I'm fine. " He said.

POV : Porsche

After the little talk with my dad making me accept the fate, I went to a table and sit there sipping the wine in my hand. Out of nowhere, the man I saw at the bar counter came towards me and sit in front of me.

We stared to talk and become friends he seems like a good person to share feelings but I can't easily tell him everything. He even asked me if he can get me. I politely said no to him and he understands it.

He really is a gentleman. My eyes fell on his beautiful revealing chest. God I want to touch them. But then I came to my sense. Porsche wake up his is your friend.

POV :Kinn

I caught him staring at my chest. Fuck he is hot. I decide to sit closer to him and releasing my pheromone to weaken him. " What..ar.. Are... You.. You..doi.. Doing?? ." He asked me.

I hold him closer to by grabbing his waist. Damn his waist is just so good grab. " My kitty I love you when I first saw you at the bar counter. Will be you my boyfriend ?. I promise I'll take care of you. " I straightly confessed to him.

"You belong to me and you will be under me soon .I will bath you with mo.." I feel a sharp pain in my cheeks. Did he just slap me? . " I'm not a slut to be your boyfriend. And what did you say ' be under me soon ' . I'll never be yours." He said

He quickly get up ran to go upstairs. I touched the place he slapped. Again rage took over me. " I try to be calm and patient to make you mine but you just slapped. Did you say 'I'm not a slut ' well I guess I have you to turn into one. " I darkly mumered to myself while watching him.

I asked him to be my boyfriend and confessed my love to him in a soft way. But he just slapped me and rejected my love. Well I guess I need use a bad way to get you my kitten. Just wait for me. You're making me more crazy for you.

POV : Porsche

While I was thinking he sat close to me and releasing his pheromones. He grabbed me by my waist and confess his love to me. I was so shocked at the same time weak because his pheromones were so strong. It felt so weird he confessed to me after we met for the first time.

His one sentence made so angry that I slapped him in his face and ran from there to my room. I washed my face and changed my clothes. I looked at the clock it's already 10:30 pm. The party will end not to soon.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard my door room opening revealing my dad . " Son why are you in you're room ? you were supposed to be in the hall. " He asked. " No dad I can't stay in the Hall . I'm not feeling well so I decided to take a nap. " I answered.

" Oh it's okay you can take nap if you're not well. Even though the party is about end." He said. I nodded my head and went to sleep that night.

I can't sleep because that bastards pheromones were still in my body. I went to the bathroom and take a hot shower and rub my body harshly until the pheromones were gone.

After bath I went to sleep and closed my eye tightly . I heard a knock on the door. I got annoyed and open the door and saw a girl. That girl approached me and I can't see her clearly so I rubbed my eyes and saw it's Pran(PranPriya) .

" Porsche I'm your fiance can't you greet me? Even though you're going to be my husband I forgive you . " She said hugging me.

" Oh Pran it's you, why didn't you come to the party earlier? Dad was wait for you at entrance. " I said while hugging her.

" Oh just came from my trip today. Even If I'm tired, how can I can't come to our wedding announcement? ." She said pulling from the hug .

" Here I brought your favorite chocolate and a gift for going to be my husband. " She said handing me a bag.

" What's inside of it Pran? ." I asked her. " Just open it and see Porsche. " She said. " Wow the soon to be husband and wife is being sweet. How romantic. " Said a familiar voice from the door.