CHAPTER 12

POV : Kim

I wake up because the alarm next to me rang. I stopped the alarm and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I changed my clothes and went to the dining table. Everyone in the dining table greeted me, including Pa.

I took my guitar and stuff and went to University early because we have an performance today. I arrived and I wait for my crew to come. After 5 minutes they finally came. " Kim are you good bro? ." Pai asked me because I was really excited and at the same time nervous.

" Yeah I'm fine it's just I'm feeling very excited. " I said to him. " Don't worry everything will be fine. " Pai assured me. We went to the stage and prepared our spot. A few minutes later, all the students gathered at the hall.

" Ladies and gentlemans! Today our university's musical band will be performing ! Please welcome Mr.Kimhan and his crew members !! ." The boy wearing glasses said. Me and crew went to stage and started to perform .

We were doing so good until the female and male students started to cheer for us. I felt so happy that everyone loved our performance.
In the end of the performance I saw a boy in the crowd.

He was also hyping us up and cheered for us. My way fell on him only him. He's so beautiful and cute. He's perfect, I think God really do take some time to create him. His doe eyes, pink lips, and nose, everything is just PERFECT .

My way just focused him meanwhile my hands were playing the guitar.
He looked at me and turned his head to the other side looking at Pai. God why? Why he turned his head ?!

POV : Porchay

I felt something weird in my stomach after I feel like he's staring at me. No Chay! He's my high school bully! You can't fall for him! He always bullies me like, making me do his homework and alot! And now he's in the same University as me! . But thanks to God, he's not in the same classroom as me.

I was about to go to my classroom but then, someone grabbed me by my wrist. It's him! " Hey.. I'm sorry that stopped you. I just feel like I know you somewhere but I don't know where. That's why I decide to talk to you. " He said leaving my wrist.

Wait what did he said? He know me somewhere? Oh please God help me!
" Oh I think I don't really know you... I guess maybe it's just somebody else. " I said trying to act normal. " No I think I.. . " " No! That must be a misunderstanding. " I said cutting him off.

I don't want him to bully me anymore. That's why I pretend to not know him. What if he know me and acted like he don't know me ? Uh-huh whatever. I'm just gonna go to my classroom.

POV : Kim

He just walked away. But I swear I know him. I wanted to talk more with him , so I called Pai to collect some info's about that boy. " Pai who's that boy ? ." I asked Pai as I pointed at that boy.

" Oh him? He's Porchay .We call him Chay. He's from class 3B. " Pai said. Chay? Don't tell me that he's Chay , the boy I used to bully in my high school.

" Kim what are you thinking about? Let's go grab something to eat I'm hungry. " Pai said ." Pai get me all details about him and I will pay for your food.Deal ? ." I said. " Okay. Deal! . " He said . I badly wanted him from high school.

I used to have a crush on him but I never confessed to him because I was scared he will reject my love. So I kept bullying him so he will be with me. But unfortunately, I have to move high school. Ever since than , I never heard any news about Chay.

POV : Korn

I finally arrived at the mansion and a few of my bodyguards opened the door. I entered the mansion with them, all the maids and bodyguards welcomed me. As I entered in I saw Kinn sitting with a boy on the sofa. The boy came to me and greeted me. I liked his manners , " What's your name? ." I asked him.