CHAPTER 13

POV : Tawan

Ever since me and Kinn broke up, I can't stop thinking about him . I loved him so much. We both always go out on dates, dinners and even had sex together.

We both met at a temple . Kinn was sitting near a pond. He was feeding the ducks that is swimming in the pond. I come to pond and sit next to him to feed the ducks.

I accidentally touched his hands while grabbing some of the bread crumbs.
I'm really sorry I did not mean to..
It's okay. Here grab some.
Thanks.
Ever since than we started hanging out, and he was the one who proposed to me.

But slowly my affection and love towards him is fading away . I felt like I don't love him anymore, so I cheated on him. I kept the relationship as a secret until one night he found that I was cheating .

He throw me out if his house and told me to get lost I don't ever wanna see you again you whore!!! Now get out!!
No Kinn please listen to me!!!!
I broke up with my another boyfriend.

I lived with my friend for a few months and moved out. I can't stop thinking about him. Day, noon and night I can't stop thinking about him.
Thinking about him leaded me to depression.

My friend suggested to me stalk him. At first I felt bad because stalking him won't help but then I found why. Few years passed, I found out he has married someone , and it is a bitch named PORSCHE .

I was very angry because he married that bitch. So I dig into his information and I find out he's about to be someone's husband. It's was woman named Pran. I decide to use her as my goat to get near him.

And slowly my plan is working. First I will make Kinn believe me, second I will make him hate that whore and finally I will make Kinn kick that bitch out and make him marry me. Just wait...

POV : The Kittisawad's Family
( Pran's dad )

I went to living room to search for Kan . I find him sitting on couch thinking about something. " Kan did find anything about Porsche? ." I asked him in a hope. " Unfortunately, I have found nothing anything about Porsche. I don't know what to do now. " He said.

" Kan I have something to tell you. Something really important. " I said to him while sitting on the couch.
" What is it ? ." He asked me. " I called Pran to make sure she's on her flight. And while I was talking to her, I saw an old man sitting behind her. I still recognize his face . I think it's Korn. " I said while showing the picture.

" What? Korn? He's back from Italy? ." He asked taking the phone from me. " I haven't heard from ever since he went to Italy. The last time we met is the night before he went to Italy. He's son Is the one who kidnapped Porsche." He said.

" Kan, I think he told Kinn to kidnap Porsche. I think you should find information about him . What if we found something. Remember a small information is like big key. " I said. " You're right but he's like my blood brother. How can I doubt him that he's the one who told Kinn to kidnap Porsche?. " He asked me.

" Kan in this state, you should not trust anyone even if it's your own friend. " I said taping his shoulder.
" I can't believe if he really told Kinn to kidnap Porsche. " He said.
" We better dig information about him Kan. " I said.

He nodded his head, he called his bodyguard and told him to find Korn's information. " Find his information as soon as possible. " He said .
" He was in the same flight as Pran. Pran was going to Korea. So what if, Korn is also going to Korea. But why? ." I said .