CHAPTER 15

POV : Kinn

We all came to our mansion bad went to our rooms. " Kitten why are you looking so tired? ." I asked him, became he looks like he's really tired from the morning.

" Nothing its just I feel so weird and tired all the time. " He said looking at me. " Do you want to eat anything? . " I asked him. " No Kinn. It's okay. I'm fine. " He said.

" Okay then, take rest kitten I'm gonna go fresh up . " I said getting up going to the bathroom. I stripped myself and turned on the hot shower. The water fell on me making feel relaxed. I wish Porsche can join me but he is tired.

After shower I put my shirt and trousers and went near the bed . My kitten is moaning and groaning my name. " Kinn..Ahh.. Ahhh. Shit.. Fuck.. Fuck me!.. ." He said after he saw me.

What? Fuck him. Is he in his heat or what? I went near and smelled his pheromones. He is in his heat. He wasn't in his shirt he's completely naked and laying on the bed spreading his legs open.

( Disclaimer : This scene contains mature content , dirty talks, moans and alot . Pleased skip this part if feel uncomfortable 🌚🌚🌚🌚🔞🔞🔞)

Fuck he's hot. I will never forget that view. " Kitten you really wanna play fifty shades of grey on the bed, aren't you? ." I asked him. I bend down to the drawer and took a handcuff.

I also took a pack of condom and a thick vibrator. " Now let's play. I will fuck you until you pass out. " I said while handcuffing his hands. I kissed him hungrily and he kissed me back too.

My hands slowly went to his chest caressing his nipples. His nipples are my favorite. I leave love bites at his whole body and he moaned my name.
" Ohhhh... Ahhhh..mmm... Ah... Kinn... . " He moaned my name.

I put a condom on my finger to stretch him out. I kept adding fingers until I feel that he's ready for my dick. " You want cock right? I will make you feel me deep inside you. " I said before entering him.

I settled myself in the middle of his legs. I put both of his legs on my shoulder and I entered inside of him. He moaned my name loudly. " Ahhhh... Kinn.. Ahh..mmmm.. Fuck!! Fuck!! ." He said moaning loudly.

I moved my cock slowly then increased the speed as he told me to fuck him faster. " Ahh..Fuck.. You're so tight and warm kitten.. So addictive !! Ahhh. " I said moaning.
" Kinn... I'm..I'm about to cum... . " He said. " Wait kitten.. Aahhh... Let's cum together.. . " I said thrusting inside if him.

I then cum inside of him and he cummed in the sheets. I looked at him and saw him panting. " Did you enjoy kitten? ." I asked him while panting.
He nodded his head.

I was about to continue but then, a voice interrupted me. Kinn? Kinn wake up . The familiar voice said. I woke up from my dream and turned my head to see that person.

It is my kitten. " Kinn why are talking and moaning in your sleep? ." He asked. I looked at him and he's all dresses up looking normal good and the sheets were clean. I felt something slimy in my boxers.

Shit!! I cummed in my dream. I had wet dream about me and Porsche making out. I ran to the bathroom to change my boxers. I removed my boxers and saw my junior all slimy.

I cleaned myself up and sat on the basin. I touched my cock thinking I'm inside Porsche . I started to move my hands fastly. I jerked myslef off and then cleaned myself again .

I put on my boxers and went to my bed. I saw my kitten looking at me.
" What took you so long Kinn? ." He asked. " Nothing ." I said. " Did you have a wet dream Kinn? ." He asked making me chock .

" How did you.. . " " I saw that cummed in your sleep and you're moaning my name continuesly . " He said cutting me off. " I can't control myself kitten. " I said.
" Don't waste your seeds Kinn. You have to plant them inside of me. " He said seductively.

" You want me to plant them. Then sure, I will fill you with them. " I said to his ear bitting his earlobe.
" I'm just kidding Kinn. I'm tired, I don't want to have sex right now. " He said laying down.

" Wait what kitten ?. You made cum in my dreams thinking about you and me having sex. And now you're telling you can't have sex. You need some punishment for making me waste my seeds. " I said.

POV : Porsche

" And what's that punishment Mr.Kinn ? ." I asked him teasingly.
" Well I have alot of punishments. But for you kitten, I will let you choose one. " He said .

" I have two, one is I fuck you until you pass out and two is you suck my cock. " He said smirking. " Since I'm tired I'm just gonna sleep." I said turning to sleep. " Fine , I'm letting you go because you're tired but the next I won't. " He said strictly.
I smiled at him.

POV : Ken

I walked inside the mansion after that incident in the restaurant. I want to tell that to Khun Kinn but what if he got mad ? But I decide to tell him about this so that Khun Kinn and Khun Porsche can be safe from that creep.

Tawan is creep, greedy whore and a cheater. Everybody hated him from the day we all find out that he cheated on Khun Kinn. I asked Arm If he saw Khun Kinn ." Khun Kinn is in the bedroom Ken. " He said.

I went to the bedroom and knocked on the door. " Khun Kinn may I come in? ." I asked. Soon, the door opened revealing Khun Kinn. " What Ken? Is there anything you want to tell me?. " He asked .

" Khun Kinn I need to talk to you in a private place. " I said. " What is it? Did Porsche's dad found out about us?. " He asked. " No Khun Kinn it's about Tawan. " I said. He's facial expression changed as I said his name.

His face changed into a cold look.
" Tawan?. " He asked in a cold tone.
" Yes Khun Kinn. " I said. " What's about him ? I told you to not ever mention his name Ken!. " He said.
" Khun Kinn I met him at a restaurant today.... . " I told him everything about what Tawan told me.

" Did you tell him about where we live Ken ? ." He asked in cold yet dark tone. " No Khun Kinn. I will never tell anyone about where we live Khun Kinn. " I said gulping my saliva in fear. " Good...Ken you know what happens to betrayer's right? ." He asked.

I nodded my head. I know what happen's to them. I have seen them die world's most brutal death right in front of my eyes. " Remember, betrayal is a Sin. " He said and walked inside his room.

" Ken tell the guards to secure our system and make sure my details doesn't leak . " He said before going inside. I went to our mission room and told everyone to secure our details.

I won't even let Tawan to come near Khun Kinn! He's a leach. A blood sucking monster. If I helped him, he will break Khun Kinn's heart one more time. And I won't let that happen. Khun Kinn is happy with Khun Porsche.

We are all happy that Khun Kinn has found the love of his life . The true one... .