CHAPTER 22

POV : KINNPORSCHE

Porsche was concerned about Kinn so he decoded to cheer his husband . Its a been little long time since they had sex so , Porsche went to their shared bedroom and looked for Kinn .

Kinn was taking a shower in the bathroom so Porsche locked the room's door and waits for Kinn in the bed . While he was waiting , he saw a unknown number's message in Kinn phone . He took the phone and clicked on the message .

The messages says , " Dear Kinn , please answer my calls please . I really need your help . Please answer this message " . The message said . Porsche was confused he was about to ask that person who he is , Kinn came out .

Kinn came out and saw Porsche looking at his phone . " Kitten what are you doing with my phone ? ." Kinn asked while drying his hair with towel . Porsche got startled and turned aroung to see Kinn . " Umm , i was just ummm just looking at your phone to ... uhh... to play some games . " Porsche said lying .

" Playing games in my phone ? Kitten i dont have any games in my phone . Dont lie to daddy sweetie ." Kinn said coming closer to Porsche trapping him between his arms . " Im not lying ... " Porsche said looking down like a kid .

Kinn lifts Porsche's chin looked at his eyes .
Porsche's eyes were on Kinn's body . His body is perfect with those well toned abs . Kinn smirked looking at Porsche . " Missing daddy already sweetheart ? Well why are you in our room humm ?." Kinn asked while looking at his eyes .

" I just want to cheer you up because you were looking all tired , stressed and angry so .. . " Porsche said almost like whispering . Kinn's smirk grew wide as he heard what his kitten said . " Oh really ? you want to cheer me up sweetie ? ." Kinn asked rubbing his thumb on Porsches lips . Porsche nods .

Kinn is already but he got rock hard after seeing his kitten all blushing and shy . " You want to cheer me up ? Fine then ... get on the bed kitten ." Kinn commands him . Porsche did as what he asked for . Kinn hovered above Porsche and starts to kiss him slowly .

Porsche was moaning between the kisses and his hands were on Kinn's back roaming and touching his back . Kinn bites his bottom lip and slids his tongue inside sucking and tasting every inch of his mouth .
After the kiss , Kinn finally talks ." You know kitten , i was actually craving for you tonight but you , you came to me by yourself to cheer me up . Such a got kitten arent you ?."

" Now i want you to scream my name all night with pleasure . I will fill you up with my seeds until your stomach gets bloated . You want that ? You want daddy to reward you kitty ?." He asked while rubbing Porsche thights . Porsche nods his head . " Words kitten i need words ." Kinn said dominantely as he squeeze Porsche thights .

Porsche moaned softly as Kinn squeezed his thights . " Ye..yes please ." Porsche said almost begging . Kinn removed his towel and  stripped Porsche in under 5 minutes . Now , they both were naked . Kinn wants to fuck Porsche mercilessly and wants Porsche to beg for more .

Its true that Kinn wants Porsche to cheer him up but he really didnt expect that his kitten will came up to him . Kinn starts to kiss Porsche again while his hands were caressing Porsche's body . Porsche was moaning under Kinn and wants more . " Do you want to be prepared sweetie ? But i wont do that for you .. You need to prepare yourself only for daddy . Now prepare yourself sweetie like good little boy ." Kinn said handing over the cream to Porsche .

Porsche quickly took the cream and rubbed it on his finger then slowly inserts his finger and adding more by time to time . Porsche was moning and his pre-cum was leaking . Kinn was watching Porsche while sitting on the sofa near the bed naked . His cock was hard and got even harder when Porsche moaned .