CHAPTER 8

POV : Kinn

I wake up because of the door knocking . I turned my head to see my kitty. He's still sleeping like a baby. Since today is my off day I'm taking him to the shop. " Khun Kinn may I come in ? I'm here to serve breakfast ." The bodyguard asked.

" Yeah come in. " I said. " Here Khun Kinn , does Khun Porsche need anything? ." He asked. " I will call you if he needs anything. " I said to him and he left the room. " Porsche baby ... Wake up..we have alot of things to do. " I said while tapping his face.

He rubbed his eye and whined in his sleep. " Five more minutes pa . " He said in his sleep. This cute little kitten is always cute. "Kitten wake up . I'm not your papa. " I said. He the get up and stared the wall for minutes. Aish, pretty ! .

He rubbed his eyes and saw me.
" Kitten did you sleep last night? ." I asked him. " I can't sleep because of you snoring ! God your so loud! ." He said throwing the pillow at my face.

" I'm sorry ! Hehe. " I giggled looking at his cuteness. We both get out the room and went to our bedroom to take shower. We took shower , ate our breakfast. " Kitten we're going the shop. Get ready. " I said to him.

" Wait where are we going. And stop calling me kitten! ." He said.
" KITTEN I can call you whatever I want and if want to know where we're going, We are going to a wedding dress shop . " I answered calmy.

He just rolled his eyes and stood there. " Roll your eyes one more time. I will make you roll your eyes in pleasure. " I warned him.

POV : Porsche

After he said that my cheeks got red. I turned my face to another direction to not let him see my face. He then dragged me to the car. The whole ride was quite. I started to remember my family and tear escaped from my eyes.

I really missed my dad, my brother and Pran. I wonder if they are searching for me . I hope they find me soon and take from this monster. I started to sob . " Hey kitten what's wrong? Why are you crying? ." He asked.

He definitely knew why I was crying. How can he ask me why am I crying. I miss my family, my friends and my home. I didn't answer his question and kept silent. I was scared and I don't know what to do. He's going marry me ! .

We finally arrived at the shop. He took me inside and we sit on the sofa.
" Welcome to the shop Khun Kinn." The lady greeted us. " So how can I help you? ." She asked. " Oh we both are getting married. So we need the best suit for our marriage." He told the lady.

" Oh . I have the best suit for you both! Come follow me. " She said . We both went to the third row of the clothes row . I saw alot of beautiful suits. But, I didn't tell him anything. She started to take all the best suits and give it to him.

" Which one do you like ? The blue one or the black one? ." He asked while handing me the suits . I didn't say anything so , he stared to put the clothes on my body to see if it matches me. " Humm the blue one beautiful on you kitty. Do you like it? ." He once again asked me.

" I need words kitten. I'm not asking. " He said. " Yes." I said almost like whispering. " Perfect suits I will put in the bill." The lady while taking the suit with her. She packed the suits and he paid the lady with a black credit card. Damn he must be a millionaire or a billionaire.

We both went inside the car and drive home. I was sacred thinking about the wedding once again. But then, he asked again. " Why are you crying kitty? Is there anything wrong? ." He asked me . " N.. No...i.. I'm fine." I said in cracked voice.

" Let's go grab some ice cream! Lately I've been craving some ice cream!. " He asked me . I got excited and quickly nodded to him. He took me to an ice cream. But the ice cream shop look like a famous shop.

We both went inside and saw many types of ice cream flavour. He ordered himself chocolate ice cream and I ordered Vanila and Chocolate one. Soon the ice cream arrived and j started to eat the ice cream. I ate the whole bowl and I want more.

POV : Kinn

" Can we get some more? ." Porsche asked me. " You want some more. Kitten ice cream can get you fever if you eat too much. " I said patting his head. But this wild cat is stubborn.
" No we're not leaving until we get a box of ice cream. " He said to me with a angry face.

I have no choice but to buy him more ice cream. I think he really like chocolate and vanilla flavored ice cream. We got home and get showered and change our clothes. He went to bad because his sleepy.

" kitten you can do whatever you want after you eat lunch. Now sit here and eat you lunch. " I said to him. He ate his food and went upstairs. " Khun Kinn I'm sorry to disturb you but we have something to tell you. " Ken said to me.

" What is it Ken ? ." I asked him.
" There is someone has been spying us from the day you kidnapped Khun Porsche. We caught him trying break in to our house but we catched him. He's in our basement." Ken said to me.

" I will be down there. Tell the guards to be more secured and careful. " I said to Ken. I went to the basement where I torture my enemies and punish guards. I saw some of my guards beating him. " STOP! ." I said coldly.

" Khun Kinn this guy try to break into our house and when we asked him who sent him and why, he didn't answer. " The guards said.
" Humm I see. So I'm gonna ask you one question . Who sent you here? ." I asked him.

" I won't fucking tell you motherfucker !!! ." He screamed at me. " I'm gonna ask you one more fucking time.. Who..sent.. You ? ." I again asked him. " I said I won't fucking tell you! You dickhead!! ." He scream at my face.

Rage took over me. I punched him on the face and kick him until bleeded. I took the sharp knife and asked one more of time " I'm gonna ask one fucking time. Who fucking sent you son of a bitch ?!?!." I asked him in a screaming tone.

I cut his flesh using the knife and he screamed. I kept cutting his flesh until he told me who sent him. " Mr. Kan sent me! He's the one..the one who sent me to spy you. So your the one who kidnapped his son hah?! . You're so dead! He's coming for you!! Haha!!." He laughed like a maniac.

I cutted his flesh harshly , beating and punching him until he's dead. After I'm done with him, I looked for Big.
" Big did he bring anything with him ? ." I asked Big. " Khun Kinn he bring a secret camera to record everything .Tge camera is attached to his shirt's collar.Someone is monitoring him through the camera Khun Kinn !." Big said.

I was shocked and at the same time angry because my father's best friend spied me ! I connected all the dots and realise what's the situation is. So Kan sent an spy to monitor me. Then he wants to find an answer for his son, Porsche missing!.

" Khun Kinn they know where we are! We need to go now Khun Kinn!!. " Big said to me. I went to my bedroom and looked for Porsche . He was still sleeping. " Porsche wake up !! We need to go now!!. " I said while waking him up. " Why what happened? ." He asked.

" I will explain it all to you later! Now let's go we don't have time! ." I said . I grabbed him by his wrist and we both went inside the car and drive from our mansion. " Hey what happened? ." He asked me.

I told him to sleep, since he's sleepy. I can't tell him that his dad know who kidnapped him and where he is by sending a spy on me. I kept quiet for a while Big and the other bodyguards are focusing on the road. We arrived at the airport and I waked Porsche up.

We waited for our flight and we went inside the flight. Porsche continued his sleep meanwhile I was thinking why his dad wants to spy on me and who told him or what made him set a spy on me ??