CHAPTER 4

POV : Porsche

It was Pete and Pol my bestfriends .
" Oi Pete and Pol why do you guys came to our party late ha? . " I asked them both. " We are sorry Porsche we couldn't come early because we have some work to finish. " Pete answered.

" Whatever, do guys enjoy yourselves with girls downstairs? ." I asked them both. " Yeah both of us did. " Pol answered. " Porsche open the gift I give you. " Pran said to me.

I opened the box and saw a black ring with diamond on it. " How is it? ."Pran asked me. " It's so beautiful ! I love this ring. " I said to Pran while hugging her.

She take the ring from my hand and put In my fingers. She had the same ring as me. " Now we both have the same rings. " She said while showing her fingers.

" Now this is so sweet." Pete said teasingly. I just glared at him. " Okay.. Okay love birds we are going. Have fun . " Pete said while closing the door. " Porsche dad said you're not feeling well. Are you okay? Do you need anything? ." Pran asked me worried.

" I'm okay Pran it's just I'm not feeling very well. " I answered.
" Porsche you know that care about you right? Here I brought you green tea. Drink it , you'll feel better. " Pran said giving me a bottle.

I take the bottle from her and drink. Not gonna lie but it's actually taste good and makes me feel better.
" Thanks Pran. " I said while giving her the bottle. " Your welcome dear husband, now I have to go. " She said while getting up.

I get up from the bed and make her sit down again. " Porsche what are yo..". Before she say anything I kissed her deeply. At first she didn't kiss me. But then she kissed me back. After the kissing we stopped and looked at each other.

" Umm I have to go now. Anyways bye Porsche goodnight . " Pran said while closing the door. I don't know why I kissed her but It felt good. Maybe because I started to have feelings for her? . I didn't think much and went to sleep.

POV : Kinn

The party ended , I searched for him but I can't find him. I gave up and was about to go to my car then Mr.Kan approached me. " Son did you have a great time? I'm sorry If anything didn't make you feel better . " He said.

" Everything is better but one thing ruined my good mood. But still I enjoyed myself Mr. Kan . " I said to him. " Okay then tell your father that I asked him. " He asked me.
" OK Khun Kan I will inform him. " I said to him.

On my way home I can't stop thinking about the moment he slapped. In these years no one even dared look at me in the eyes. But he. He slapped me. Just wait for me kitten I will make as my personal slut since I can't make you my boyfriend.

When we reached our mansion I quickly went to my room and take shower and changed into a silk robe.
I laying in my bed and someone knocked my door room. " Khun Kinn Can I come in? ." That person asked. "Come in " . I said.

" Khun Kinn we have found all the information about Khun Porsche. Here Khun Kinn . " Big said handing me the file. I took the file and started to read it. " Humm you can leave. " I ordered him to leave.

Name : Porsche Pachara Kittisawad
Nickname :Porsche
Age : 29
Year of born : 1994
Birthday : 24 February
Height : 181cm
Weight : 70kg
Family : The Kittisawads
In a relationship with a girl.

The last sentence made really angry until I throw the file on the floor .
" In a relationship with a girl ." I mimickied the sentence out of jealousy.

Your only mine Porsche Kittisawad! I darkly murmured . I take the file and put it in the drawer.

I closed my eyes to sleep and went to sleep.