CHAPTER 16

POV : Porsche

It's night time right now. I was looking outside the window watching the sawns swimming in the pond at the garden near our mansion. Suddenly a voice approached me.

" Kitten what are you doing here ? Didn't you take a bath and eat. Come let's eat something . It's almost dinner. " Kinn said caressing my shoulder. " I'm not in the mood Kinn. I'm just watching the swans swimming in pond. " I said still watching them .

" You want the swans kitten? ." He asked. " I don't want the swans Kinn. I want a cat. " I said turning to look at him. " A cat? Why my wild kitten need a cat? ." He asked smiling.
" I love cats Kinn. Yesterday I saw a cute little baby kitten in our kitchen . " I said while playing with my fingers.

" So you want to keep the kitten? ." He asked looking at me. I nodded my head cutely so that he will allow me to keep the kitten ." Sure, where's the baby cat kitten? ." He asked me .
" There it's in the box. " I pointed at the box that is near the door.

He looked at the box and went near it. He took the kitten from the box and came to me. " We can keep the cat kitten, but what will you give me as thanks ? ." He asked coming closer to me. " Umm whatever you want. " I said playing with cat.

" Anything huh? What about you give me a baby?. " He asked looking at me deep in the eyes. " A baby? How can I give you a baby Kinn. I'm a man. " I said. " You can kitten. You will carry my baby. " He said caressing my stomach.

" So, what's the first step to get a baby ? ." I asked him innocently.
" We gotta do the baby making process. First we removed the clot.. . " Before he finishes his word I said something. " Kinn we've had sex alot of times. We don't need have to sex this time too Kinn. " I said.

" Why? I want to have it!. " He said making a angry face like a baby. "You're already my baby Kinn!. " I said pinching his cheeks. " If I'm ready, then I will let you do your work on me. " I said. He nodded his head.

" Now let's go eat. Kinn I promise , I will let you do it with me. " I said caressing his cheeks. He smiled at me and tapped my head. Then,we both went downstairs to have our dinner.

POV : Kinn

We went to table and everyone is there. " Oi Kinn, why do you look like you're not okay? ." Hia asked looking at me. " It's just nothing hia." I said. I was thinking about Tawan, but I don't want to think about him.

" Hia you're thinking about Tawan right? ." Kim asked me . " How do you know? ." I asked him. " I heard you and Ken talking about him this evening. " Kim said. " Wait who's Tawan ? Kinn ? ." Porsche asked looking at me.

Suddenly the whole table become quiet and everyone is looking at me and Porsche. " Kitten you don't need to know about him. " I said chewing my food. " No! Tell me who is that person name Tawan!. " Porsche said.

" P'Porsche I think you should not talk about him in he.. . " " No P'Kim ! I want to know who is Tawan. " Porsche said cutting Kim off. " Porsche I said I will tell you about him in the room ! . " I said yelling at him.

" Enough Kinn! Don't you know, you cannot talk in the dinning table?. " Pa said stopping all of us. " Where are you manners. And Porsche , Kinn will tell about that bastard to you later. " Pa said .

Porsche didn't even look at me and went to our room after finishing his food. Hia, pa and Kim looked at me like they're trying to tell me to go talk to Porsche. I finished my food and went to our room .

" Porsche kitten I'm sorry. " I said trying to approach him. " You yelled at me in the table when I asked you who is Tawan. In the evening I also heard what you and Ken talked about. Tawan right?. " He asked me.

His eyes were filled with tears. " I won't yell at my kitten. I'm sorry okay. " I said. " If you're sorry then tell me who is Tawan ." He said holding my hands. I have no choice , but to tell him who he is.

I told him everything about Tawan . Everything. " So he's ex boyfriend?." He asked. I nodded my head . " Why didn't you tell me about him earlier? . " He asked. " Because kitten, I don't want to think of him after what he did to me. " I said.

He hugged me tightly and said " From now on, if you have anything to say, tell me early. Do not keep any secrets between us. " I nodded my head and kissed him.

POV : Kim

I took my keys and went to the car to go the bar. I came to the bar and went inside searching for Pai. Pai was flirting with some girls, he saw me and signed me to come to him.

I went near him and asked him where is Chay's details. " Here are the details you want. " He said handing me the black file. I opened and read read everything on the paper.

Name : Porchay Pachara Kittisawad
Age : 16
Family name : The Kittisawad
Siblings : 1 older brother
........
Not in a relationship.

" Thanks. " I said walking away from there. He nodded his head and continued what he was doing. I went to my car and knocked at his picture. He's even cute in the picture. I put the file in my car drawer and drive home.

While I was driving , I saw a group if boys dressed in black talking with some young boys behind the dark alley. I stopped my car engine and went near them.

" Hey Alex, I think we should take them to our place. So that we can fuck them senselessy. " The boy said. " Yeah you're right, but I'm thinking about that guy who punched me. " The guy said while smoking his cigarette.

Is he the guy I punched this morning ? . I went in front of them and saw 3 young boys fell to the ground. I think they're drugged. The guy and his friends startled seeing me.

" What the fuck are you doing here?. " The guy asked. His friends came to me trying to attack me. Luckily, I have my gun with me . I took out my gun and point it to them.
" Are you guys seeking death? ." I asked them.

His friends ran away left him alone with me. " Leave us alone dude! Let us do our jobs!! ." He screamed and took out his gun too . I shot him in the shoulder , but he again tried to shot me so I shot him in the head this time.
I looked at the boys and they were all scared.

I told them to go home and I went to my car . Jeez, now I have to change my clothes! I drive back home.