CHAPTER 11

POV : Porsche

I wake up and the time, it's already midnight. I turned around to see Kinn, I saw him sleeping like a baby. I touched his face, " Done admiring my face kitten? ." He suddenly asked. He pulled me by my waist and kissed me. " Kinn !!! I haven't brushed my teeth yet!!!. " I said as he kissed me.

" Well it's still night, wanna do another round kitten? ." He asked me teasingly. " No thank! I want to take a shower! ." I said . " Can I join? I promise I will not do it in the shower. " He asked . I nodded my head shyly. He picked me up, and went to the bathroom.

After shower, we put on comfy clothes and went downstairs. " Wow, we've been waiting for you guys for 20 minutes!! Why are you guys so late to joins for dinner ?!!." Khun asked us. " We were playing some games hia. You know... . " Kinn said smirking. " Whatever. Come let's have dinner! ." Khun said.

Then, after dinner me and Kinn went to the sofa to watch something.

POV : Kinn

Me and Porsche selected a movie and start to watch it, but then, I got a call. It was pa ! . He went to Italy because of some business issue. Ever since he went to Italy , I took over his business in Thailand.

He didn't even know anything about me and Porsche's relationship. "Hello pa? ." I asked. As I answered the call, " Hello Kinn . I'm coming to Thailand tonight. Can you send your bodyguard's to come pick me up? ."Pa asked me.

" Umm pa actually I'm in Korea now.. . " I said. " Why are you in Korea? Did somebody set anyone on you? ." He asked me. " Yes, dad someone set a spy on me. " I answered him. " Why did they set a spy on you? Do you anything about that 'someone'? . " He asked me.

" Pa I will tell you everything right after you arrived in Korea. " I said and he cut the call. " Kinn who's that? ." Porsche asked. " It's my pa. He's coming to Thailand but I told him to come to Korea. He doesn't know anything about us yet. " I said.

" You tell him about us? ." He asked . " Yes. " I answered him. " So when's he's coming? ." He asked. " Maybe tomorrow I guess. " "Wait! Pa's coming here? ." Hia and Kim asked .
I nodded my head.

They both missed dad so much ever since he went to Italy. His cried a lot after dad went there.

POV : Porsche

Khun told Kinn something. " Kinn you better tell papa about you and Porsche's marriage. You tell him about you two's relationship to pa in a short way. " Khun said.

POV : Pran

My dad told me to go to Korea because I have an business thing there for a month. It's been five days since Porsche went missing. The only thing we know is that he was kidnapped by a man named Kinn and Porsche was taken to a place when we can't find him.

I don't want to go to Korea but, I have to. So I parked my my things and went to the airport. I can't stop thinking about Porsche, I took our childhood picture and stared at it for a long time.

I arrived at the airport and I booked a flight that flies to Korea. I booked the business class and I got the same flight with a old businessman.

I sighed and wait for my flight, I saw a old man sitting next to me with alot bodyguards surrounding him more than me. I walked to the plane and sit at my seat. And , he was sitting in behind my seat .

Soon the flight attendant came to my seat and asked me if wanted anything.

I asked her for a cup of coffee and chocolate cookies. The food arrived and I started to eat it. The old man was looking at his tablet like he was doing a work or something. But then , his little bag fall to the ground. I stopped eating , I went to his seat and picked up the bag gave it to him.

" Thank you . " He said. " You're welcome. " I said. I went back to my seat and continued to eat and drink the coffee . My dad video called me while I was working on my laptop.
"Hello dad. " I said as I picked up the video call. " Are you on the plane now? ." He asked. " Yeah I'm inside. I'm just not feeling very well. " I said . " You okay Pran? Take care of yourself. When you arrived call me."He said before cutting the call.

The flight is very long , I slept at the flight because I was too tired. I finally arrived at the Korean Airport , I went outside the airport and saw two well built men greeting me.

They told me to get inside the car. I went to nearest hotels because , I haven't got the address of my mansion here in Korea so , it's better if just stayed in a hotel until dad sends me the address.

It's already 2 in the night . I can't sleep, I can't even stop thinking about Porsche. I turned my body to the left side and grabbed my phone to see something. But then, a message popped up. It's a message from a strange.

" Hey beauty ! Why are still awake? ." The message says. At first I think it's a prank but it's not. Things started to go too far. " You look cute in that night red night gown. " The message said.

How..how does he know that?! . I asked that somewhere who is he. " I'm a man who hides in the shadows. "He replied. It gives me shivers down my spine as I read it.

Suddenly he said someone name that made me ask him more questions.
" Do you know where you soon to be husband PORSCHE is?. " He asked.
" How..how... Do.. You.. Where did you.. How.. Do you know that name??. " I asked him. Did he just said Porsche.

Does he know about Porsche? How did he know Porsche? Does he know where Porsche is? I kept messaging him . I asked him. What does he want. He said " I want you to meet me at a restaurant tommorow. " I looked around the room to see if there's a hidden camera.

" There is a hidden camera in your room but, sweet you can't find it. " He said. " If you don't come meet me at the restaurant tommorow, I will leak your nudes. " He said. What?!! My nudes?! When did he got my nudes?!!.

A picture popped on my phone screen. I clicked the photo and I saw me taking a shower in the bathroom.
I started to cry, I panicked thinking that he will leak my nudes. " So what do you say sweety? ." He asked me.

With my trembling fingers I texted him Okay. I throw my phone on the bed and cried my heart out . I don't know what to do!!.